Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) (51324 Views)

Saraki And Wife, Toyin Sign Ikomi's Condolence Register / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by daamazing(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
100 likes for dis couple

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cute couple!!
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by wemmi(f): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by spencekat(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Laughing best
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by ukipet1: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
.. u b ode, u no no the different between urgly and fine, so this woman no fine abi, idiot
doublewisdom:
Handsome men sabi marry ugly women.
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by sitos(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
U sure say she noo get H*V?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will suggest Tinubu just retire from politics,... this TKO is too much, it has spoiled all his record, he should just retire before it gets worse...just my advice

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by imperfections: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
See them as them they happy say their own don beta. Well prepared to manipulate the NASS. May God help us. Olodo..!!! sad shocked cry
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by adsamsom: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Are you showing us the pictures of the man who abused his own father because of politics
grin do you mind explaining, mbok grin cheesy
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by kilode100(f): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
khalebzy:
shut up and go make your money...and stop wasting your time here shouting "who he help" Ediot Benin tout undecided

Eeya ..
U don chop? cheesy cheesy
Okpelenge cheesy cheesy

See as he be like HIV.
Oloshi

11 Likes

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Emyben(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin Chaii.. Dis picture go dey pain some people now eeeh.
Well, if you are pained, what is the noose for? Use it. Democracy must be honest, no imposition of candidates.
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by olufemi123: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
good job hear
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't think making lots of enemies is a thing to laugh about.

Although its politics, he just handed himself over to wrath undecided
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Plus234(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
THIS OP NA OTULE
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by harry509: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aminat508:
The Senate President DR BUKOLA SARAKI and his very dear wife TOYIN...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1004272392551516994_290514337
money don cum now, y dem nu go laff. Him wife remind me of our EDO LANGUAGE TEACHA dat year 4 primary sch cheesy
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
kilokeys:
we don haahahahahahahammer grin grin
lol, the way u stress that hammer,
who hammer, u or bukola
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by jasab(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki look like our mathematics Teacher while his wife dress like our CRK Teacher moni done come oo God let people rejoice with me this yr
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ramnon2:

threators traitors. Olodo rabata with BSc from university of Ijebu Ijesha pangolo grin grin
you ve made me to LOL that my colleagues inside our staff bus are looking @ me like *ki lo se eleyi*

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by ladygogo: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
His wife is so classy. Thats all. Old money speaking.

Is that an Hermes Birkin bag? cool
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
She must have been the head-girl in school.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Aitee1: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ramnon2:

threators traitors. Olodo rabata with BSc from university of Ijebu Ijesha pangolo grin grin

Why you end that guy life like that? cheesy
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by kilode100(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
sitos:
U sure say she noo get H*V?

cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Who is Saraki? Those of us in ibadan doesn't know him, abeg we want to know him
Ibadan is backward so I'm not suprised.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by dannewlife(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
The GRIN of a habitual betrayer !
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by ikeepitreal(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
In burna boy's voice "treachery,treachery,treachery" Btw his wife looks like our bible club coordinator
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Heffalump(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

Victory is so sweet

I heard Tinubu couldn't sleep all night

What I saw in that laugh is:

Mr. Tinubu, sorry I believe you are just learning politics. I was once a bad boy, you know!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by loomer: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
khalebzy:
shut up and go make your money...and stop wasting your time here shouting "who he help" Ediot Benin tout undecided

Bros u de provoke o
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by CR77(f): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
True talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Heffalump:

What I saw in that laugh is:

Mr. Tinubu, sorry I believe you are just learning politics. I was once a bad boy, you know!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by kilokeys(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
vickerz:

lol, the way u stress that hammer,

who hammer, u or bukola

Bukola till his 4th generation
Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by gbaskiboy: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ibadan is backward so I'm not suprised.
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
She looks South African. ...with her forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.