Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff (51307 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by lalasticlala(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
After a distinguished and meritorious service to the nation, Lieutenant General TY Buratai officially handed over the mantle of leadership of the Nigerian Army to the new Chief of Army Staff, Major General I Attahiru, at the Army Headquarters, Abuja, today 28 January 2021.

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1354883781421895688?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by iddonla: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
what is distinguish and meritorious about butatai service to this stoopid nation...

bomboclat

FTC

I said it that

One day , My comment will come on top. I will show it to My college teacher Miss sedrati , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life..

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
He be like: Na here i do reach. Mk i go enjoy my vacation for Dubai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Anthony478(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Space booked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by RRodwave(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na Like this Seun and All the Modders go take hand over Nairaland to One Angry Hacker one day
Cause of this their unnecessary Banning and blocking smiley

Na 2 just meet one hacker for dark web wey go fit do am smiley

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by mytime24(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Same car
different engine

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by BizBayo: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by HelpYourself(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
From what I see alot of people don't expect much from this new COAS

Infact his past recorded shared here yesterday was frightening, but he may yet surprise us all and handle issues not by brute force and may yet surpass all expectations

Let's face it with the record of the past COAS the bar is currently low

There is hope yet for this great nation

Nigeria is what you would call a late bloomer.

This nation will surprise us all, just when you have all given up hope she will arise and shine

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by fuckdemrepented: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who caption that post must be high on something

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by CodeTemplar: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
He should go back to his snake farm where he belongs. He is guaranteed front page honour on Nairaland for life as long as Lalasticlala is a mod.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Brendaniel: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
So with all these ceremony and the billions of dollars that has been spent on the Nigerian military, they have not still killed shekau...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
eh e good nah...
nah still am the FG gobstill control
it's all inna circle
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by relicng: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Now the international criminal court should pls do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Neddstark: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Goodbye Buratai. You did your service well though it could have been better.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by HopeVictor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
mytime24:
H
Is for house
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by czarr(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
They are both incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Ezennia101(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
He just passed the baton of failure to another potential failure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by samwheel(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Top military men with pot bellies, can dis ones even jog?? undecided

We shall know say all of una na d same, thieves.

9 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
New movie loading

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
What's the difference undecidedits more like Buratai handing over to Buratai's blood mtheww na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked

Honestly,I don't see any difference between Buratai and the new chief of army staff...

Na just matter of time before we go start to see the real thing..

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by ChiefAfonja: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by capatainrambo: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Burutai was a failure

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Bamss1: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
I cant spot any difference, its like Brutai handing over to Brutai

6 Likes

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Franktom247(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fulani army what concern nigerians with their umunna handover
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Atheistan: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nah so
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
look at their fat bellies.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by RedChiefPriest: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Alright good one
We hope the new one do better than the former one

Anyways to all military personnel
I give you my salute
It's not easy facing danger everyday
Take am below!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by SavageResponse(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good riddance angry
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by okooloyun1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
mytime24:
Same car
different engine
Same car
Same engine
Different colours grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.