Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused (5135 Views)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Ugojames(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Mean while somewhere in lagos there is a Yoruba girl getting tattooed and about to go buy a bucket of bleaching cream embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by OKNkanu(m): 1:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Good!!... Nasty Creatures ..... Swines
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Go girl,solidly behind you kiss
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Esdb3: 2:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Finally!!!! Thank God! I hope biaatch atheist and supposed 'smart' people who criticise, make analysis just to sound and seem white reads this! You little stupid ass biaaatchezzz
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by nerodenero: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Blacks 1-0 Whites
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by MythAngel: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
This girl is even ignorant .... Which fact established that white came from black ... In reality there wasn't black from the start . it was from variation that the black skin surfaced ... Mulattos were most probably the first race . Why? Because mulattos holds the cork tail to produce the diverse race we have today... The whole variation falls within what we mathematically call a NORMAL CURVE ..
Left to me the girl has been on a resentment spree against the whites and so do anyone appreciating her bile words. We should look beyond using abuse to prove ur point ... Moreover no point to prove .for weather you white or you black the same thing befall us all... They die we die.. So what superiority there is? For even a white man would be willing to change to black if his option were : remain white and you die. Surely a living dog better than a dead lion ..

2 Likes

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by stlarry001(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Caracta(f): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Lol. Now this is a black girl that can yab.

Funny. She just had to go deep. All the epistle over a few lines from the white girl.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Caracta(f): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2015
MythAngel:
This girl is even ignorant .... Which fact established that white came from black ... In reality there wasn't black from the start . it was from variation that the black skin surfaced ... Mulattos were most probably the first race . Why? Because mulattos holds the cork tail to produce the diverse race we have today... The whole variation falls within what we mathematically call a NORMAL CURVE ..
Left to me the girl has been on a resentment spree against the whites and so do anyone appreciating her bile words. We should look beyond using abuse to prove ur point ... Moreover no point to prove .for weather you white or you black the same thing befall us all... They die we die.. So what superiority there is? For even a white man would be willing to change to black if his option were : remain white and you die. Surely a living dog better than a dead lion ..

Calm down. Don't get worked up over nothing. Where is your sense of humor? tongue
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by vislabraye(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2015
shocked. See mouth. Black babes getvmouth well well. You no fit defeat them.
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by oppybouy(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2015
marymaria:
i like this girl
Damn! Ya friggin cute grin
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Bibol(f): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
MythAngel:

Did you just compare being black to a living dog or are you just citing an example?

Ok
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by MythAngel: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Bibol:

Did you just compare being black to a living dog or you are just citing an example?

Ok
Just an example ... That is based on the warped idea people have
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by ovalrose(f): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Clicking like button nonstop.....
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Noah13: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2015
this girl is on FIRE!
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by xp17(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2015
does the ebony girl really has to reply? I think she got some inferiority complex. My opinion.
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by lordraiden(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2015
StealthyMe:
Marry this girl at your own peril undecided
A little squabble and she'll tell you your history,mothers history,fathers history,grandfathers history et al grin
hahahahahaha,bros no b lie,u made a good point

1 Like

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by empror298(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
nice one there
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
she made her point though... still,two wrongs doesn't make a right
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by jashar(f): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm colour blind.
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
sinaj:
Diz reminds me of Yo Momma cheesy

Blacks Rock cool
#teambrownsugar#
u cant insult a nigger nd get away with it cool esp. black Americans cool
Gurl, you are sooo damn right
Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Ruq: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
MythAngel:

Clearly you'll know she's from the ghetto, she's just tryna appear smart. Imagine naming Dishwasher as one of the inventions by a black race among things the whites use.

She started of well but ended up being pointless.

1 Like

Re: Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused by Mznaett: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where is the love for our fellow humans we have been preaching for ages? Calling people names and also describing them wrongly is'nt right pls instead learn 2ignore unnecesary things

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had A Baby Before Me And He Got His Baby Mama Pregnant Again / What Do You Know About Fat Guys? / Woman Who Spent $100k To Become Human Blow-up Doll Suffering From Vaginal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.