Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. (4602 Views)

Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
From Musa to Yusuf to Dauda, you find them heading almost all the police divisions in the south-east and south-south but I have never seen that happen in the north,...is it that they are no high ranking igbo and south-southern police officers to be posted in the north or that such "choice" positions are reserved for only individuals from certain part of the country? Pls I need someone to help me answer these questions?

Cc: Lalasticala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by ANBAKO: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
And so funking what!!!!!!
Seems you want to start another tribal onslaught here.
BTW FYI a lot of SE &SS people heading stations in SW.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
The op is very stup!d. Come to the north and see how many south eastern soldiers/police officers we have
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
ANBAKO:

It is internal colonisation.
"One" Nigeria is only sweet with such abnormality.

Would Igbos be allowed to be DPO's in Northern states and also in Igbo land?

One of the reasons Biafra is alive.

"What is good for the geeze, is also good for the gizzard" - Cheif Zebrudaya

8 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The op is very stup!d. Come to the north and see how many south eastern soldiers/police officers we have

He did not say Igbo officers, he said DPOs.
Now, how many of them do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by gwales: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
noblezone:

He did not say Igbo officers, he said DPOs.
Now, how many of them do you have?
stupidity, all the commissioners of police I can recall in adamawa have been Igbos from Biafra

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by giles14(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
u at very stupid and useless. I live in the north Mr man and I confirm wot he said ,and dat not only for police but other security organisation

5 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
gwales:
stupidity, all the commissioners of police I can recall in adamawa have been Igbos from Biafra

The Current one is Adeje Gabriel Adaji.

He is not Igbo.

Though I won't be surprised if you think he is.
After all, I one day read that Gideion Orka, the leader of the 1990 coup against IBB was an Igbo man.

Bros, it is possible to make your point without calling namesl

4 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by fulanimafia: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well there are more northern police officers in the force, reflecting a larger northern population, so it makes statistical sense.

Count the number of northerners in this post compared to Igbos:

fulanimafia:

New Police commissioners for Abuja, Lagos,19 states

Acting Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba, on Monday named Commissioners of Police for the FCT, Borno, Adamawa and 18 other state police commands across the nation.
This is contained in a statement issued by Acting Commissioner of Police, Emmanuel Ojukwu, the Force Public Relations Officer.

The statement said Mr Wilson Inalegwu, an Acting CP, was deployed to the FCT police command, while Messrs Clement Adoda and Adejoh Adaji had been named as commissioners of police in charge of Borno and Adamawa, respectively.
According to the statement, Inalegwu was until his appointment the officer in charge of Presidential and VIP movements.
The rest are: Usman Yakubu, Nasarawa state; Isaac Achong, Akwa Ibom; Paul Okafor, Kogi; Hyacinth Dagala, Benue; Idris Umar, Jigawa; Salihu Garba, Kwara; A.K. Shodipo, Oyo and Abubakar Marafa, Osun.
With the deployment, Kayode Aderanti, is now the commissioner in charge of Lagos State; Usman Baba, Delta; Dan Bature, Rivers; Karma Hassan, Anambra; Titilayo Busari, Cross River and Valestine Ntomchukwu, Bayelsa.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/09/08/new-police-commissioners-for-abuja-lagos19-states/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by xmich(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria is a fraud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by fulanimafia: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by watts75: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
The Area Commander Metro Jos is ACP Izeala
The 2ic Area Commander Metro Jos is W/SP Felicia Nwankwoko
The DPO A Division is Igbo
The AC Ops Jos is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by watts75: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2015

The AC Ops Jos is Igbo

The CP is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by donbigboy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
The northerners occupy 70% of the total population in the police force, army, customs and the federal civil service in Nigeria.

That is a fact !!!

Believe it or not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
God is watching

Agrika:
From Musa to Yusuf to Dauda, you find them heading almost all the police divisions in the south-east and south-south but I have never seen that happen in the north,...is it that they are no high ranking igbo and south-southern police officers to be posted in the north or that such "choice" positions are reserved for only individuals from certain part of the country? Pls I need someone to help me answer these questions?

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by dulaman: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2015
because they are scared of north
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Dannidom(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2015
My dear Igbos ndi nwe mmadu please check my signature is for our own good
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by dulaman: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by gwales: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2015
noblezone:

The Current one is Adeje Gabriel Adaji.

He is not Igbo.

Though I won't be surprised if you think he is.
After all, I one day read that Gideion Orka, the leader of the 1990 coup against IBB was an Igbo man.

Bros, it is possible to make your point without calling namesl
in my reply I didn't mention the present commiosioner but I said there have been Igbo commissioners of police in adamawa and I am not even expecting your acceptance but just to correct the notion that IGBOS are not been posted to the north
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2015
ANBAKO:
Please am not talking about the SW, afterall we still hv some divisions headed by southwestern DPOS but why is that not reciprocated in the north.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Which north are we talking about, do you think you are speaking to a gullible southerner who has never been to the north, for your info am like a tree with two roots, one in the north (core north) and one in south.....even the police found in the north, how many times have you seen one from SE/SW actually "heading" anything...u urself knows it's the truth but you just can't bring yourself to admit it.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2015
fulanimafia:
Well there are more northern police officers in the force, reflecting a larger northern population, so it makes statistical sense.

Lol, more northerners in the force, lol, really,....so you mean they are no top ranking igbo or south-southern officers of high ranking to be posted to the north...I thought Federal character was all about equity and justice not about quantity and all that.

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2015
watts75:
The AC Ops Jos is Igbo
Thanks please provide us with a name please, mind you I didn't say they are NO igbo or south-southern DPOs in the north but they are so few compared to thier northern counterparts in the north,......am happy to hear that about Jos can that be said of other states like Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Bauchi I mean the so called core northern states but you find a northern police "oga" almost in all key SE and SS states and cities e.g PH, Onitsha, aba, Owerri, Okigwe, etc....i just want to know why is that so.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2015
donbigboy:
The northerners occupy 70% of the total population in the police force, army, customs and the federal civil service in Nigeria.

That is a fact !!!

Believe it or not.

Lol, I always laugh when ppl make this assumption, the truth of the matter and you know it is that, igbo and south-southern officers are usually "frustrated" while in the service, most are not normally promoted when they are due and so on....take a simple case of recruitment to the Nigerian Army or police force, any name which sounds igboish is quickly struck out all I want to know is why, why is that so?
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by fulanimafia: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

Lol, more northerners in the force, lol, really,....so you mean they are no top ranking igbo or south-southern officers of high ranking to be posted to the north...I thought Federal character was all about equity and justice not about quantity and all that.

Federal character does not apply to Igbos. Aren't you biafrans?
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by owobokiri(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2015
The hausa language has become the lingua-franca in the security agencies ESPECIALLY the army! The foundamental reforms needed to nationalise the army and extricate this institution from the northern grip needed time to take effect. Ihejirika tried liberalizing the recruitment process. It took them almost 30 years to turn the army into a fulani garrison, essentialy, most of the top echelone within the arm today were the same lietnants who benefited through a corrupt recruitment process in the yars past. . That of the police and costoms are just mind buggling. Jonathan "dashed" the north those institutions . Uptill today, I don't ndersand the raionale behind the northern domination of the police force even in the east. Even as I speak, the local DPO in my area is one mohammed! Are they the smartest or what
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by texazzpete(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

How do you know? Have you ever been to the North before?
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by alkonami(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Very useless thread...
Op give us the names of all the dpos In the south east and the ones in the north then we can objectively compare.. if not you assertion is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by KinkyAngela(f): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank you. The OP is certainly a stup!d fvck

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by KinkyAngela(f): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

Federal character does not apply to Igbos. Aren't you biafrans?
another excellent rebuttal. I dont know what concerns biafrans with the Nigerian police force

3 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by fulanimafia: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
another excellent rebuttal. I dont know what concerns biafrans with the Nigerian police force

I wonder. Such a confused bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by ideykwum: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2015
This is an objective comment, and makes sense...unlike some rabble rousers!

fulanimafia:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News 15 Days Darkness On Earth Announced!!! / Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway / BREAKING: New Deadly Group, 'adaka Biafra Marine Commando' Blow Up Shell Trunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.