Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly (41974 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Naijaland12: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki and Tinubu's wife at the National Assembly

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Mogidi: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hehehe!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
How does that stop saraki from teaching Tinubu politics 101

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by tinuolababy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki: Smile nau.

Remi: you think you are wise? We shall see

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by M4gunners: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mrs T:They said you won the election
Mr B Saraki :Yes oo na Godswill Madam.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Remi be like, sign my form you snake
Bukola: hehehe

28 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by donphilopus: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
JudismphD:
How does that stop saraki from teaching Tinubu politics 101

You may call Saraki's emergence bravery, but I call that foolishness. Saraki can't lace Tinubu's shoes when it comes to Politics. Saraki shall surely regret his action. Let's see how he would head the Senate till 2019.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by cyberguy72(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
donphilopus:

You may call Saraki's emergence bravery, but I call that foolishness. Saraki can't lace Tinubu's shoes when it comes to Politics. Saraki shall surely regret his action. Let's see how he would head the Senate till 2019.
cry me a river

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by HzRF(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2015
donphilopus:

I just dey Laff u
He can't bla bla yet he Nd Dogara castrated him in a day
Sp, dsp, speaker Nd vice all adopted pdp candidate

Let's see who knows the games more

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by denedene(m): 2:21am On Jun 11, 2015
saraki - we are still one big n happy family

mrs tinubu - *talking in her head* YOU TREACHEROUS INGRATE, I WISH ONE LIGHTENING WILL STRIKE U NOW.

3 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Franzeez(m): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2015
donphilopus:

49 PDP senators are solidly behind him gidigba! But if they want experiment, the PDP guys can help impeach him and Deputy Senate President takes over. So you either leave saraki there of PDP rules the Senate and you can't impeach him, 49 members is too much. APC does not have 2/3 majority

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by frankyychiji(f): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
donphilopus:

Ok. You guys plan to make the senate ungovernable for him as is with your tradition abii? Nigerians are waiting for you all this time around!

17 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by igbeke: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Mrs Tinubu: Saraki, I thought you said you have embrassed CHANGE. Saraki: Yes I did. But were you expecting Total CHANGE overnight? hahaha.

11 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Kolade354(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Its obvious Saraki will be Impeach on the Long run it just a matter of time..........He knwz he is sitting on a Time Bomb.

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by tociano009(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Wildrage: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Mrs Tinubu- Saraki, our concept of change did not anticipate a rent-seeking , corrupt and a failed governor like you at the helm of our law making chamber. Your sacrilegious days at the helm are numbered

Saraki- hahahahahaha Mrs Ojuyobo, it's you , your husband and your naïve supporters that got it wrong, when we said Nigeria needed change, we meant change of power from south to North. Our plans did not include having a northerner as the senate president who will be a puppet to a power hungry westerner with an overbloated idea of his own relevance at the federal level

7 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by iamrealdeji(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Kolade354:
Its obvious Saraki will be Impeach on the Long run it just a matter of time..........He knwz he is sitting on a Time Bomb.
and you think he's foolish?Saraki is a better player than these guys,thats what they do in their family

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by DjHypno(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2015
k
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by CR77(f): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
I am loving this photo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Why you fall our hand now
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by olaopts: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Just a quick question, in the near future, will APC still offer Saraki a presidential slot after this incident?
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Abayhormy(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
'Saraki is a true son of his father. He is in politics not to help humanity but to laugh all the way to the Bank for his own benefit. As Saraki has become Senate President, forget it. That is the end of Buhari’s anti-corruption agenda.' -Dr Wunmi Akintide

3 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by mainman7(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
I'm here!!! shocked There minds don dey shake! shocked Heeee grin grin grin The senseless chest-beating fat-filled cranium flat-head dunces are already getting hypertensive, they know what will soon follow anytime I'm on FP. tongue tongue tongue :
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Remi: How is your lovely wife?

Bukky: She is in good health thank you, and I hope your husband is well too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by hazyfm: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
sometimes when u re speechless, it might be u don't understand what is going on.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly by kinibigdeal(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.