Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) (4373 Views)

Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support / Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
vedaxcool:

Well i have not been following for some time. I will have to update.
O h Dear, ok
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by semitunde: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lmao! Yabbing APC but funny all the same.

Op, make it balanced joh! I'd like to see this series. Game of Assembly cool. With all the characters appropriately placed.

Who knows this can even spark an new prognosis of what is to happen later in the chambers.

Take your time and do this well op. It doesn't have to be biased politically.

1 Like

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by HzRF(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
ideology:

Visit

02Tvseries.com
Fztvseries.com

Gimme a bottle of water later wink
Itz seasonal?
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
HzRF:

Itz seasonal?
yea
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
semitunde:
Lmao! Yabbing APC but funny all the same.

Op, make it balanced joh! I'd like to see this series. Game of Assembly cool. With all the characters appropriately placed.

Who knows this can even spark an new prognosis of what is to happen later in the chambers.

Take your time and do this well op. It doesn't have to be biased politically.
thanks jare,
Your inputs are needed, you can help assign the characters

@Emboldened, i forsee wars to come - 2019
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by HzRF(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
ideology:
yea
Sorry for the disturbance

Where can I get season 1 to the latest season

1 Like

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
HzRF:

Sorry for the disturbance

Where can I get season 1 to the latest season
you need hard disk??

else download season 1-5 here
http://o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-2/index.html
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by HzRF(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
ideology:
you need hard disk??

else download season 1-5 here
http://o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-2/index.html
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

Thanks

uwc
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ideology:
Game of Assembly premiers on this channel every fortnight, 23:00hrs CAT
Episode 2 - Appointment of principal officers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This episode have been concluded with Tinubu lannister losing again.

Here are highlights in pictures
Cc:firefire, mizmycoli, barcanista, dearpreye, hzrf

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
The best Gamers won

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
More episodes to come,
Appointments of ministers and advisers ;
Tussle for BOTchairman

Stay tuned
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by HzRF(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
ideology:

This episode have been concluded with Tinubu lannister losing again.

Here are highlights in pictures
Lol

Maybe not

1 Like

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sorry for the delays in releasing this episode
Appointments of ministers and advisers

Had some technical issues with our production department, we are working tirelessly to screen corrupt -free cheesy cheesy directors to complete this episode.

UnfailingLy by first week of October, the full episode should be released, meanwhile i hope you found last week's thriller interesting.

It was due to popular demand, we just had to calm the polity for awhile

Stay tuned
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=15pt]All Hail Buhari, THE KING OF THE NORTH[/size]

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
NOTE: LOTS OF CHARACTERS WILL CHANGED BY NEXT EPISODE, DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED LIKE AMEACHI, thank you wink cheesy

Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good evening all, i started this thread for record purposes, and have been able to keep you updated. Well, recent developments in the country has prompted me to make sure I keep this thread alive.

Have you been seeing what am Seeing, APC has proven themselves to be what I have always thought.

Proverbs 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Was this portion referring to APC?

One year down the line, Calamity still downloading …

The tussle for power is still on, they have not been able to settle themselves since they won elections.

The board of trustees have no leadership as they are divided between Atiku and Tinubu, internal crisis springing up almost daily.

Generally the npdp set have not been fully compensate for their contributions to the last victory. And some zones have been totally marginalized in the scheme of things.

Nigerians on the other hand are getting wiser…
Believe me, WINTER IS HERE; THERE IS WAR TO COME. If you are an ardent follower of game of thrones, you will understand the phrases above.

Revolution is eminent or Nigerians will shock the political class in 2019.

Unfortunately, only John Snow understands …
Re: Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) by ideology(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
ideology:
Good evening all, i started this thread for record purposes, and have been able to keep you updated. Well, recent developments in the country has prompted me to make sure I keep this thread alive.

Have you been seeing what am Seeing, APC has proven themselves to be what I have always thought.

Proverbs 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Was this portion referring to APC?

One year down the line, Calamity still downloading …

The tussle for power is still on, they have not been able to settle themselves since they won elections.

The board of trustees have no leadership as they are divided between Atiku and Tinubu, internal crisis springing up almost daily.

Generally the npdp set have not been fully compensate for their contributions to the last victory. And some zones have been totally marginalized in the scheme of things.

Nigerians on the other hand are getting wiser…
Believe me, WINTER IS HERE; THERE IS WAR TO COME. If you are an ardent follower of game of thrones, you will understand the phrases above.

Revolution is eminent or Nigerians will shock the political class in 2019.

Unfortunately, only John Snow understands …

hehehehhe, i don show again ...

The game continues, some people have been sidelined and turned to figure heads in their very own party.

Politics is all about interest, 2019 loading, by the 2018 we will know.

Leadership tussle in APC has taken a new dimension, and who is to be blamed ?

A GREEDY MAN

Let the war begin, Saraki's trial resumes ... Stay tuned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Mention Rotimi Amaechi As Igbo. Why? / Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira / Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.