Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. (2060 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Damianobi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
I dnt av a job yet nd don't wanna lose my girlfriend also. She has been complaining to me that her boss has been asking her out and that she wants to quit the job cause of the problem, but I don't want her to neither do I want to lose my her.
All I want are advices on what to do and if there's any ideal of what she can do to make the boss stop going after her.

Fellow Nairalanders Pls help.
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by pasqal09: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Either you allow her boss have her or she quits the job.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Swegzfreak: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
All na just fore_play, ur bae don gree 4 am already...go make money bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by bellong: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Both of you are not serious.

If she quits the job and she gets asked out in a new job, she will also quit?

At least the boss is not forcing her, she has the right to politely turn down his request.

And what help do you need? You want people to close your gf's boss' mouth from asking her out?

What answer did she give her boss?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by DuchessLily(f): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is the man d owner of d company?? If he is, then ur babe should quit. If he is not... Then u and ur babe should plan and set him up..... Get evidence to show his wife (if he is married) ..blackmail d baga too

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Is the man d owner of d company?? If he is, then ur babe should quit. If he is not... Then u and ur babe should plan and set him up..... Get evidence to show his wife (if he is married) ..blackmail d baga too

Too much of Nollywood movies is not gud for u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by DuchessLily(f): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Too much of Nollywood movies is not gud for u

Nollywood movies?? What's DAT? are they season, thriller or horror movies?
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by momasenny(f): 5:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Swegzfreak:
All na just fore_play, ur bae don gree 4 am already...go make money bruh!

Seconded, she's already dating her boss if not she wouldn't ve told you. She probably let you know because if u find out she'll tell you dat u have been informed and the pressure is too much on her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 11, 2015
momasenny:

Seconded, she's already dating her boss if not she wouldn't ve told you. She probably let you know because if u find out she'll tell you dat u have been informed and the pressure is too much on her.
nawao to both you and the guy you quoted. Such evil thoughts are bad for relationships, you don't know if she has agreed or not, and that, may not be the reason she told her guy, for her to contemplate loosing the job is a clear sign that the boss haven't had her yet. I mean it doesn't make sense that she's comfortable dating her boss and then wants to quit the job. (This is why most rape cases or abuses remain unreported around here because of this " blame it on the lady mentally"most people have). At op I think your lady just needs your support now and you know she's unhappy with the situation but you are worried you both might remain jobless at the end as It may be she also helps you out financially. I suggest you have her report to the management on the issue or you can accompany her to a date to meet with her boss anywhere he wants them to meet, there you can politely explain to the boss what he is making your woman go through, I know it's not easy but you should try as much as possible to be civil on the matter with him, you never know, he might buy you a drink and even offer you a job. Meanwhile your lady should be searching for another job now, just in case.
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2015
if ure serious abt marrying her, then u got to put a ring on her, mayb nxt time when she shows d ring to her boss, he will undastand and back off.
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by irunoko(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Gbam! Nothing more to add grin
bellong:
Both of you are not serious.

If she quits the job and she gets asked out in a new job, she will also quit?

At least the boss is not forcing her, she has the right to politely turn down his request.

And what help do you need? You want people to close your gf's boss' mouth from asking her out?

What answer did she give her boss?
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by irunoko(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if ure serious abt marrying her, then u got to put a ring on her, mayb nxt time when she shows d ring to her boss, he will undastand and back off.
ring ko rope ni. Ring is just a piece of jewellery that means nothing
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2015
irunoko:
ring ko rope ni. Ring is just a piece of jewellery that means nothing
if d boss is mature in brains then he should know dat she has been engaged already.
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by pasqal09: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:

He doesn't have a job and you're advising them to get married?

Well, they are men that the ring don't scare, they don't back off till they get what they want.
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by irunoko(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if d boss is mature in brains then he should know dat she has been engaged already.
story!

Them nor dey toast married woman wey pack all the ring for hand for office talk more of just engagement ring. Yeye dey boom grin
Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by Damianobi(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Valeree:
nawao to both you and the guy you quoted. Such evil thoughts are bad for relationships, you don't know if she has agreed or not, and that, may not be the reason she told her guy, for her to contemplate loosing the job is a clear sign that the boss haven't had her yet. I mean it doesn't make sense that she's comfortable dating her boss and then wants to quit the job. (This is why most rape cases or abuses remain unreported around here because of this " blame it on the lady mentally"most people have). At op I think your lady just needs your support now and you know she's unhappy with the situation but you are worried you both might remain jobless at the end as It may be she also helps you out financially. I suggest you have her report to the management on the issue or you can accompany her to a date to meet with her boss anywhere he wants them to meet, there you can politely explain to the boss what he is making your woman go through, I know it's not easy but you should try as much as possible to be civil on the matter with him, you never know, he might buy you a drink and even offer you a job. Meanwhile your lady should be searching for another job now, just in case.

Tanks 4 dis

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. by funlord(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
grin

What chairman wants he must get, that's IF he is not already getting it already without your consent! Abeg focus on getting pepper young man and not crap like love!

(1) (Reply)

You Must See This If You Love Your Mother(pics) / Matured Advise Pls! / Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.