Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" (935 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by zomby(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2015
After indirect pressure from Tinubu's team on who to pick as ministers, Buhari systematically made this statement about 2 weeks ago "I belong to no one, but to everybody"

Whoever the cap fits can put it on.

I do not know how else to get the message across to Tinubu, that Buhari is not one of those old greedy pigs that could be manipulated or intimidated.

Buhari.. an extremely clever man when it comes to relationships, is well prepared on how to deal with power hungry Nigerians like Tinubu.
President Buhari is so energized and determined to deliver Nigeria from the hands of blood suckers...

This may be the right time for ashiwaju to count his blessings, stay home and spend time with his grand kids.

This president is not OBasanjo or Jonathan... He is focused and will not allow any lion from boudillion to call his shots for him.

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by emeuzo(m): 1:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Huh,
Re: True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by zadok60: 2:27am On Jun 11, 2015
is buhari a minister of tourism? embarassed
Re: True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by leesworld(m): 2:49am On Jun 11, 2015
This is no how there wouldn't be fight between the two of them. Let us wait and see. However I pit Ambode
Re: True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by dayo23(f): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2015
zomby:
After indirect pressure from Tinubu's team on who to pick as ministers, Buhari systematically made this statement about 2 weeks ago "I belong to no one, but to everybody"

Whoever the cap fits can put it on.

I do not know how else to get the message across to Tinubu, that Buhari is not one of those old greedy pigs that could be manipulated or intimidated.

Buhari.. an extremely clever man when it comes to relationships is well prepared on how to deal with power hungry Nigerians like Tinubu.
President Buhari is so energized and determined to deliver Nigeria from the hands of blood sucker..

This may be the right time for ashiwaju to count his blessings, stay home and spend time with his grand kids.

This president is not OBasanjo or Jonathan... He is focused and will not allow any lion from boudillion to call his shots for him.

It obvious Tinubu is your nightmare,giving you PDP sleepless night. For you to be awake all night only to post a topic against Tinubu, shows how scared and worried that man has inflicted you people with
Re: True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody" by zomby(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2015
dayo23:
It obvious Tinubu is your nightmare,giving you PDP sleepless night. For you to be awake all night only to post a topic against Tinubu, shows how scared and worried that man has inflicted you people with
You are a confused man.

I can careless about PDP or APC, I am purely pro Nigeria/ pro Buhari.

We will move forward in Nigeria if we can just be true to ourselves and stop praising or worshiping old thieves that brought this country to her knees.

We should all vigorously denounce anything that will prevent Buhari from doing his duties accordingly as the president of this country.

Tinubu should not only go home, he should also stay home and allow Nigerians to witness the rediscovery of a new country.

(1) (Reply)

Re-enacting Austerity: Nigerians Must Brace Up For High Cost Of Living-ifeduba / Hausa Thugs Kill Yoruba Man In Ikorodu Lagos, Northerners Flee Home Over Fear Of / Erdogan’s Daughter Joins ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.