Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy (720 Views)

Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by nobosaba(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
It's really not too difficult but. To make a woman happy, a man only needs to be:

1.a friend
2.a companion
3.a lover
4.a brother
5.a father
6.a master
7.a chef
8.an electrician
9.a plumber
10.a mechanic
11.a carpenter
12.a decorator
13.a stylist
14.a sexologist
15.a gynaecologist
16.a psychologist
17.a pest exterminator
18.a psychiatrist
19.a healer
20.a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by osadhordy(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2015
All this so that a lady can be happy.........then what did lady needs to make guys happy also?
When we are not God
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
All what a guy needs to do in other to make a woman happy is know what makes her happy and do it.
There is no laid done principle, guides or instruction.
Why? Simply because we are humans and what works for someone would not be the same that will work for another.

Women differ in their preferences as to how their men should act and what they expect of him.
I might need a guy who is soft and passionate, another lady might need a man who is hard on her or who yells at her.
What every guy should do is find what makes their woman tick. What always puts a smile on her face.
What makes her wet. What interests her, what excites her.

Once a man can do that, he has completely succeeded in winning the lady over.
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by babs01(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2015
U for bcome God nah, mitcheew
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Listen/read carefully young hollas, there is nothing you can do to make a woman happy UNLESS she wants to be happy. A woman that wants to be happy with you will be with any small effort from your side she will be very happy cos SHE WANTS TO BE.(subliminally)
LESSON
1. Never make it a goal to make a woman happy,
2. Don't go out of your way just to make a girl happy ,
3. Just be yourself and do the normal things to make her happy if she wants to be happy she will be just then you can decide to add some flavors.
4. NEVER MAKE A GIRL A PRIORITY COS 99.9PERCENT OF THE TIME IT FKS U UP.
5. If she's your wife then it's your job to make her happy because she's your queen and reciprocation is vital here.
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by osadhordy(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
All what a guy needs to do in other to make a woman happy is know what makes her happy and do it.

Women differ in their preferences as to how their men should act and what they expect of him.
I might need a guy who is soft and passionate, another lady might need a man who is hard on her or who yells at her.
What every guy should do is find what makes their woman tick. What always puts a smile on her face.
What makes her wet. What makes her happy.

Once a man can do that, he has completely succeeded in winning the lady over.
So whaaat will a maan do to you to make yoou haaappy
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by austinesteve(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2015
if a woman is waiting to get all this from a man....she's on a long ride to No way.

well I respect ladies a lot, so I try to treat them nice wen I met one.
Re: Things A Man Needs To Make A Woman Happy by gmacnoms(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
osadhordy:

So whaaat will a maan do to you to make yoou haaappy
dnt bother ursef o. who wan happy go happy. jst b ursef, don't go extra-miles jst to make her happy o, dey'l only tag u a maga

(1) (Reply)

Read The Basic Symptoms Of Menopause / My Mother Is Against My Dreams ! Please Help! / Have You Seen This Sheyman's Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.