Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The People Behind Bukola Sarakis Emergence...... They Can Hide But Cant Run>>>>> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Behind Bukola Sarakis Emergence...... They Can Hide But Cant Run>>>>> (1332 Views)

Halt Sarakis Trial- Ekweremadu Hints Buhari Of Pending Doom / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The People Behind Bukola Sarakis Emergence...... They Can Hide But Cant Run>>>>> by ideylaff: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
As soon as I belong to everybody and nobody statement was made........ Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote and a few other rich people started to think deep. Knowning Buharis past history with corruption and a man that divorced his wife after coming out from house arrest all just because she went to IBB to ask for upkeep money for the family.

The looked around and did not have to look far to see over ambitious Bukola Saraki as a tool they can use to slow down thinks like

Subsidy Probe , Import Waiver & Duty Scandal with Ministry of Finance and Internationak Trade (Aganga' Minisry)

They came together and put up close to 3 Billion Naira..... to make sure they had the senators on their side

Dont you ever think Dino is a real anti corruption hero or person oooooo

If Ben Brice keeps quiet he knows what went down.... not sure if he collected any money but I know he was on Bukola side and he will surely be a commitee chairman... just watch how it all unfolds.

The main people in the know that put up most of the money - Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and Atiku Abubakar, who still beleives Tinubus and PAC's Open ballot during the Presidential Priomaries killed his ambition...

Atiku always has a score to settle with Tinubu... you can tell it was not all smooth sailing all thru the campaign with Buhari where Atiku only made one apprerance with an excuse the Party Chairman knows where I am if he needs me... bla bla bla

Bukola has forgetten that the cane used the whip the 1st wife is always kept above the ceiling

Goodluck to him

FYI I am not a Tinubu fan,I am just telling it like it is........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People Behind Bukola Sarakis Emergence...... They Can Hide But Cant Run>>>>> by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
I can see u r still pained by that event. I am not a Saraki fan but as it is always said, the enemy to my enemy is my friend.
Re: The People Behind Bukola Sarakis Emergence...... They Can Hide But Cant Run>>>>> by ideylaff: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2015
fhranciz:
I can see u r still pained by that event. I am not a Saraki fan but as it is always said, the enemy to my enemy is my friend.

I pity Nigeria thats all. I know Bukky well in and out ..... trust me in that position..... compromise will be the oder of the day

This waters down the Change people want.... that why my brother

Not pained in fact I am very ok and well off in my very own right.....

God had given me all I require....

I was just hoping Nigeria was on the right track.... but it seems to be derailing now

(1) (Reply)

Saraki The First Diaspora Senator To Become Senate President. Igbo school / Jimi Agbaje Cries On AIT Live / Goodluck Jonathan’s Government In 20 Economic Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.