Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) (1341 Views)

Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by solaugo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Port Harcourt – Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers on Sunday announced the sack of Miss Medline Tador, General Manager of the State’s Radio Station, Radio Rivers.

Mr Opunabo Inko-Tariah, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor, said in Port Harcourt that the sack was with immediate effect.

According to him, government did not give any reason for her sack.

‘’The governor also announced the appointment of Mr Sampson Fiberesima, as the new General Manager of the state radio station and the appointment is with immediate effect,’’ he said.

Inko-Tariah said that the directive was from the Governor of Rivers, Mr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

Fiberesima, was until the appointment, the Regional Manager, South of Silver Bird Group in Port Harcourt.

Source - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/wike-sacks-radio-gm/
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by gregg2: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Long overdue.
Amaechi used that woman to spread hate and divisions among Rivers people

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by solaugo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by dunkem21(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
OK o..
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by mrking3(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
This wike guy is just on a Revenge mission!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by otokx(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is well.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
gregg2:
Long overdue.
The woman deserved it then
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Judeoxide(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is not what we want ohhh..sack sack sack..wike work now leave matter make e rest
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by ricsman(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
let me laugh those that will come n comment after me in advance.

lololololololol hahahahahaha kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
gregg2:
Long overdue.
That serves her right then.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Liviintainment: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
PEJ is really using this WIKE guy well! D guy na dummyyy
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by morbeta(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wike is vandetta-filled, why has Buhari sacked NTA DG.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by morbeta(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wike is vandetta-filled, why hvnt Buhari sacked NTA DG.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by cold(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm..this is getting ugly by the day
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by UnknownT: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
morbeta:
Wike is vandetta-filled, why hvnt Buhari sacked NTA DG.
To be sincere, NTA National ran a fair campaign for the two political parties. I don't know of NTA PH but For RSTV ( Rivers State TV), they never for once ran any PDP campaign advert or rally. It was all about APC and Dakuku through out. I wouldn't be surprised if the DG is sacked tomorrow
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by size40: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
As a Rivers man, I laff again and again. I don't hate Wike and I don't like him too. But by the time Wike is through with our state, Rivers state, Rivers people will understand who Wike really is. Particularly our brothers from the Riverine. They will all understand how not to play bad politics. The beginning of every new govt is always sweet. But by the time Wike settles down, not even Mama piss, Aka PEJ will be able to control Wike and his govt how much more the ordinary Kalabari or Okirika man on the street.Wike has learn a lot from Rotimi Amaechi politically particularly on playing it tough if need be. That was why it was so difficult to unseat Amaechi as governor. Amaechi boosted over and over that they can't impeach him or him leave one minute of his tenure behind for anybody which he actually achieved too.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Sam25(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wike is insane. He should keep sacking people after which he should start conducting interview for them.
He is digging his own grave without knowing.
He definitely has no vision for the people of Rivers State.
I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by jackymfon: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
When holding that office one should be non-parisan.... A media person should always be objective
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wike has just initiated Operation Sweep undecided
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by jackymfon: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
morbeta:
Wike is vandetta-filled, why has Buhari sacked NTA DG.
you don't need a soothsayer to know Buhari will sack him eventually
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by ricsman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
size40:
As a Rivers man, I laff again and again. I don't hate Wike and I don't like him too. But by the time Wike is through with our state, Rivers state, Rivers people will understand who Wike really is. Particularly our brothers from the Riverine. They will all understand how not to play bad politics. The beginning of every new govt is always sweet. But by the time Wike settles down, not even Mama piss, Aka PEJ will be able to control Wike and his govt how much more the ordinary Kalabari or Okirika man on the street.Wike has learn a lot from Rotimi Amaechi politically particularly on playing it tough if need be. That was why it was so difficult to unseat Amaechi as governor. Amaechi boosted over and over that they can't impeach him or him leave one minute of his tenure behind for anybody which he actually achieved too.
u know that is d major reason I like Ameachi
Re: Wike Sacks Radio Rivers GM Today (sunday 21, 2015) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
The gale of sack emanating from Rivers is becoming worrisome, is that the only language Wike understand ?

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Imo Government Spare Hausas' Owned Shops While Demolishing Igbos' / Shoki In Aso Rock! / President Buhari’s Anti-corruption Mere Noise-making,and Witch-hunting - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.