Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now (3776 Views)

"Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2015
I hereby call on president Buhari to as a matter of urgency call a SNC so that we can sit down and determine the terms of our existence as a nation...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by chiefinalowo: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Buahri does not need another SNC.
The best way to balkanize this cesspit is for the ibos to leave Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Keep quiet Mr. We need to sit down and define the terms of our collective existence as a nation. What sort of nonsense protest is this? Did they protest when the Oba made his comments?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hereby call on president Buhari to as a matter of urgency call a SNC so that we can sit down and determine the terms of our existence as a nation...
Buhari is too busy organizing amnesty for Shekau and boko haram. Do not disturb him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Flets: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
The disintegration of Nigeria is inevitable. If we are lucky or smart enough..... we will quickly adopt federalism before the balkanization

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by chiefinalowo: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Keep quiet Mr. High Chief We need to sit down and define the terms of our collective existence as a nation. What sort of nonsense protest is this? Did they protest when the Oba made his comments?

Stop whining just leave our land...that's all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Push us out if you are courageous enough..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

LMAO.
Na so the frustration don reach?
Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by chiefinalowo: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Push us out if you are courageous enough..

At the appropriate time.....
We are still taking notes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

You can table that as a demand at the SNC, the Yorubas can demand at the SNC that all Igbos should leave their land...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Listen to Fela: stop talking nonsense cheesy cheesy

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4AA6EuZe-k
[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Omololu007(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
economy refugee,pls go back to ur region
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Omololu007:
economy refugee,pls go back to ur region

You can table at the SNC that all Igbos should leave your land, Yoruba can do that, just add it as one of your terms.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by superstar1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
You want us to spend another scarce fund on national jamboree again.

What was the outcome of the one organized by the Drunken Master?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:
simple.
Let yorubas stop selling Land to igbo men, let all der C of O's be revoked. And every igbo man or business be made to pay high taxes.
Igbos please Leave Yorubaland.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Udmaster(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
lygn19:
simple.
Let yorubas stop selling Land to igbo men, let all der C of O's be revoked. And every igbo man or business be made to pay high taxes.
so that you primitive tribal marked lazy noisemakers will take over their investments and reap where your lazy asses did not sow... Get ready for an Igbo Man as Lagos State Governor very soon..
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Udmaster:
so that you primitive tribal marked lazy noisemakers will take over their investments and reap where your lazy asses did not sow... Get ready for an Igbo Man as Lagos State Governor very soon..
I am an igbo man, one thing abt some of us is dat we are too short sighted. I can't explain, cox if I do anything I say might be used against us wen d time comes.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2015
lygn19:
simple.

This would likely make our people start thinking East. Something has to be done urgently.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This would likely make our people start thinking East. Something has to be done urgently.
u re one of d few reasonable igbos we hv on Nairaland.
I think dats d best, any Igbo man dat is chased out of Lagos thats expecting a reprisal attack when he gets back to the East against Yorubas or other Nigerians is wasting his or her time.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2015
lygn19:
u re one of d few reasonable igbos we hv on Nairaland.
I think dats d best, any Igbo man dat is chased out of Lagos thats expecting a reprisal attack when he gets back to the East against Yorubas or other Nigerians is wasting his or her time.

I'm not for chasing our people out of Lagos on a large scale but my major concern is that we should start setting up our businesses in the East, you can have your HQ in the east and have branches scattered all over Nigeria. It is also very important for our Governors to sit up, it can no longer be business as usual, we must demand accountability from our Governors.

Let us do all we can to have a major seaport working in the east, I was told that if Ibaka is done, it would be the deepest seaport in Nigeria capable of berthing large ocean liners.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I'm not for chasing our people out of Lagos on a large scale but my major concern is that we should start setting up our businesses in the East, you can have your HQ in the east and have branches scattered all over Nigeria. It is also very important for our Governors to sit up, it can no longer be business as usual, we must demand accountability from our Governors.

Let us do all we can to have a major seaport working in the east, I was told that if Ibaka is done, it would be the deepest seaport in Nigeria capable of berthing large ocean liners.
stop saying Lagos coz dat word enuf is beginning to annoy me, I am referring to the entire SW and even north if possible, I want it in a large scale so dat even in generations to come even if an igbo man works in even if it's Barclays bank in Lagos, and they pay him billions per month for him to buy even if it's one plot of land wud scare him, talkless of bringing his family der to settle.
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by 1after: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
I am listening to Nnamdi Kanu right now online and he is doing the usual. You insult people and call there forefather's land a no mans land and you talking about SNC. Abeg stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
1after:
I am listening to Nnamdi Kanu right now online and he is doing the usual. You insult people and call there forefather's land a no mans land and you talking about SNC. Abeg stop the hypocrisy.

But if we have a SNC, every tribe will come with their terms and then we can all sit down and determine the basis of our coexistence as a nation, that is the way to go.

Nnamdi Kanu is one man; he is not Ndigbo!
Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by After1one: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

But if we have a SNC, every tribe will come with their terms and then we can all sit down and determine the basis of our coexistence as a nation, that is the way to go.

Nnamdi Kanu is one man; he is not Ndigbo!

So Oba of Lagos is equals to Yoruba? If Nnamdi Kanu can always call for the killing and burning of Yoruba/Hausa, then you have no moral right to insult the Oba of Lagos. You guys always bone when your people do something, but make noise and play the victim card when they play you back. Nnamdi is currently cursing and insulting other tribes, while your kinsmen call in to do the same but you see nothing wrong in that but now chasing shadows. My friend, Your hypocrisy is inbuilt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:

So Oba of Lagos is equals to Yoruba? If Nnamdi Kanu can always call for the killing and burning of Yoruba/Hausa, then you have no moral right to insult the Oba of Lagos. You guys always bone when your people do something, but make noise and play the victim card when they play you back. Nnamdi is currently cursing and insulting other tribes, while your kinsmen call in to do the same but you see nothing wrong in that but now chasing shadows. My friend, Your hypocrisy is inbuilt.

Look, I have never supported Radiobiafra and their campaign of hate here, you can check my past posts to confirm this. I have even called for the station to be taken down. besides, your comparison does not hold ground because the Oba is a king over the Yorubas unlike Kanu.

That said, I just don't understand the rationale behind this protest by Yorubas, what is the meaning of this??

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by After1one: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Look, I have never supported Radiobiafra and their campaign of hate here, you can check my past posts to confirm this. I have even called for the station to be taken down. besides, your comparison does not hold ground because the Oba is a king over the Yorubas unlike Kanu.

That said, I just don't understand the rationale behind this protest by Yorubas, what is the meaning of this??

Kanu speaks for the Ibos, many here can attest to it. They are protesting cos of your people's protest in the office of Dr Ariyo in far away US. The Dr has cleared the air on the matter but you people wont leave him alone yet they hail Kanu that say worst things daily. I hate hypocrisy, if you can receive insult then dont insult people. It happens here daily, for few days now you all have been insulting the VP just to insult the Yorubas but when we start our own then we are the bad people.

Stop calling people's land NO MANS LAND. Every land in Nigeria becomes no man's land if they remove the state of Origin from the constitution, but for now everyone comes from one region or the other. Very simple case.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now by Orunto: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
100% supported!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Just-in: Police Bars Ikpeazu From Entering Government House / IPOB Threatens To Die With President Muhammadu Buhari If He Visits Enugu Dec 22 / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.