Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,561 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. (47933 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Mization(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Pic: Ongoing Renovation at the Presidential villa Abuja as at Wednesday 10th June 2015.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Ok

1. No safety standards on this site, imagine workmen in the seat of power without crash helmets. PPE undecided
2. The building was poorly managed by the previous governments of PDP especially the immediate past led by Goodluck Jonathan, PhD.
3. Were they rubbing oil on the walls? Or deliberately defacing this edifice so as to award contract to the boys undecided
4. We need brooms at the rooftop to compliment the flags.
4. There should be guarantee that the new paintings and all renovation works would last for minimum of 8 years from date of handover. (Fair wear and tear exempted).
5. Contractor for this project should be paid as per milestone with retention of 20% kept at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
6. I consider all of this as waste.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by VickyRotex(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
And some people said PMB refused to move in cos of Juju. Hian!!!
SMH. Rumormongers undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by DjHypno(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Be fast with it please... Let Baba move in!

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by LAfricana(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
I WOULD SOON GET THERE grin, ftc things

lalastica must be a staff at nairaland cool...

back to topic... Sheybi they said he does not want to move in cos of juju... Nigerians can assume

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Youngzedd(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Finally we can now see the inside of Aso Rock.

Wait..... This Aso Rock structure no make sense walahi.

7 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by williams368(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
I cnt find my charger
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Skywalker5(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
is that Aso Rock? I was expecting it to look like a rock. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by CR77(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Na wash

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by voxpopp: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
The hype and mystery behind this aso rock is just too much...

And from the sparce pictures I have been seeing, its not all that gan sef

Maybe I might be wrong sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by DrSage(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Y does ASO ROCK look like a factory

16 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by jamesbridget13(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
we dey look
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by eipreel(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
truly needs renovation grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by hotmas911(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

1. No safety standards on this site.
too bad!
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Sparrow13: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Ok
lionduke:
.please don't forget the boys quarter for our mere commissioner osinbade.
A mere commissioner is a nobody in the great Saraki Dynasty!!!
And you think you are making sense ?

4 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Alphaoscar: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
God bless Nigeria and our truthful leaders!

God punish Tanoids for lying against President Buhari about a jujuman instructing him not to move into Aso-Rock while the place is actually under renovation.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Sparrow13: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Na wash
the president of Niger is here can I arrange for your deportation ?
Or is it Chad you want to relocate to

4 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by dayo23(f): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari to spend N1billion in renovation. SMH

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by modath(f): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
And some people said PMB refused to move in cos of Juju. Hian!!!
SMH. Rumormongers undecided

Bros, if you squint and look closely, you'll see the Senegalese Marabouts milling around the scaffolding discussing the latest sacrifice to be offered.... What ?? You still can't see them?? Ohk!! They are wearing blue coveralls, happy now!! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by lionduke(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
.please don't forget the boys quarter for our mere commissioner osinbade.

A mere commissioner is a nobody in the great Saraki Dynasty!!!

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by desosa(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Wch country flag be that so?
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by ozsilo: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
voxpopp:
The hype and mystery behind this aso rock is just too much...
And from the sparce pictures I have been seeing, its not all that gan sef
Maybe I might be wrong sha
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by buskie13(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
why is it now taking de shape of a mosque

buhari...we dey watch u in 3D
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Opinedecandid(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Okay.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by imperiouxx(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. - Nairaland's front page

And?
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by MosesEzekiel: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
is that Asck? .

No na ya papa house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.