Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (32329 Views)

Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by AutoJoshNG: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
These pictures were released by the Governor of Lagos State this afternoon. Good job by Akinwunmi Ambode and his team. That Abule-Egba is the intersection I dread most in this Lagos.

I remember spending 2 hours just to make a U-turn back in 2003. I also spent 1 hour in traffic around 11:00 pm at this same Abule-Egba junction in 2009.

https://autojosh.com/photos-ongoing-construction-abule-egba-fly/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by baba11(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
I can relate to it.

The work is fast-paced than expected.

Though it should be done for two years but the level of ongoing works there has surpassed everybody's expectations.

They have fully built the main fly over at the Abule Egba junction.The levelling of the road with sharp and not sharp sands has reached super bus stop a k a katangua clothes market.

Those i feel for are the landlords along the roads.They sacrificed their houses for the roads expansion though they don't have choices.#so sad!!!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Afam4eva(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
The work on ground no be here. Imagine for a construction to halt vehicular movement on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. Motorists are now following inner streets to get to their destination. Most banks facing the roads including Zenith and GTB have been defaced. This construction has got to be one of the biggest in Lagos. I'm earnestly waiting to see what the final product will look like.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by baba11(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Afam4eva:
The work on ground no be here. Imagine for a construction to halt vehicular movement on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. Motorists are now following inner streets to get to their destination. Most banks facing the roads including Zenith and GTB have been defaced. This construction has got to be one of the biggest in Lagos. I'm earnestly waiting to see what the final product will look like.
...and WEMABANK too which is very close to GTB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Afam4eva(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
baba11:

...and WEMABANK too which is very close to GTB.
Yeah, i forgot. No be small thing.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by baba11(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Afam4eva:

Yeah, i forgot. No be small thing.
No be small thing o my bro...but it is for the betterment of us all.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by truthspeaks: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Weldone Ambo. Pls contest d presidency in 2019, I ll vote for u.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by BornStunner1: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2016

LIKES FOR FASHOLA.......... SHARES FOR AMBODE

58 Likes 114 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2016

Building a flyover instead of rehabilitating the decayed roads all over Lagos or sanitizing Ajegunle, Okoko and all those inner cities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by bossvic: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ambode is working! Eko o ni baje o

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Moreoffaith(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eko oni baje.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Exponental(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by maximunimpact(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Federal republic of Lagos would have been a great country.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by hiteelong(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can't wait for the construction to be over, the traffic around that area is killing especially at night

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Bibose(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
good work..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Codedboy95(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
currently at abule egba so many sacrificed buildings
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by yedidiah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
With the way Ambo is going, I don't know if Jimi Agbaje would have done better as a Governor cry

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by MrCounselor: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not bad
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by MrMcJay(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Building a flyover instead of rehabilitating the decayed roads all over Lagos or sanitizing Ajegunle, Okoko and all those inner cities

They are building a flyover so that heat won't kill you in traffic and you're talking something else.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by aieromon(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
I remember when this Ambode guy used to be the butt of all jokes.

Eko oni baje!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by ajayiopy: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari should go for one year political training in lagos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by Mememan: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lagos always setting the pace
On like some governors in the east...

REMINDS ME OF ONE TIME "MOST USELESS GOVERNOR IN THE WORLD"

THEODORE ORJI.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by LilNetty(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chai M I miss the GTBANK at Abule Egba.. I have to go tru a lot of stress at Abule Tailor Branch
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by CXLVII: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Willie Obiano is busy signing different MOU upandan grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by CXLVII: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Your brain deserves to be blown-off through the mouth

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
CXLVII:

Your brain deserves to be blown-off through the mouth

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by homosapien(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

If you don't have any thing to say, why not read instead of uttering.. ...... ... ...... .

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
homosapien:

If you don't have any thing to say, why not read instead of uttering.. ...... ... ...... .

Kid

Have you heard of the basic fundamental human rights ??

The right of freedom of expression

The right of strangling your tiny neck

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by kayzat: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Your brain can't work more than to use it for just carrying bread upandan . Your comment shows what you have in that your big for nothing skull.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
kayzat:

Your brain can't work more than to use it for just carrying bread upandan . Your comment shows what you have in that your big for nothing skull.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over by epospiky(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lagos again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.