Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (21742 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by amanze15(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Paid protesters cheesy grin cheesy
na u pay them tongue
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Alphaoscar: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is the house of assembly a court of law?

Ezenwammadu:
The state assembly has declared it illegal so bye bye to them
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by sweatlana: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
That ameachi election must be canceled.

What ameachi came in 2007 did he not cancel LGA election conducted by omehia? ?
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by KemiJesus(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm, dis is serious
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
amanze15:
na u pay them tongue
STFU _moron!
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by brownlord1: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Demdem, you and your fellow foools, should stop constituting nuisance in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by M4gunners: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
I can't see any protester not to talk about placards.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by sweatlana: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
The assembly have the power to recommend their removal to the governor

The must be removed
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Is the house of Assembly a court of law?

There is a court ruling restraining the state government from sacking them and that ruling must be respected.

The assembly makes law the courts adminsters and interprets the law and this one is straight forward.They have empowered wike to do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
He should issue arrest warrant for Amaechi and his supporters will scatter. The law of power says..strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by amanze15(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

STFU _moron!
u sef STFU I no know wetin e mean buh I know wen I see an E-diot tongue grin
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by atlwireles: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Protest In Degema till you turn yellow, nothing will stop the termination of your local council non-election. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Uteghe(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
There is nothing the protesters can do, wike is going to conduct another new election when rotimi olatinubu buharim amechi likes it or not.

Nyesom must probe amechi, he stole too much.

Our elders say, the reason why chicken dances shoki when it wants to die, it is that it believes that he would make heaven to continue the dance over there.
''another new election''! As illiterate as Wike.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wicked Wike wants to plung Rivers into crises.

Well, you impeachment day is coming soon..
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
amanze15:
u sef STFU I no know wetin e mean buh I know wen I see an E-diot tongue grin
undecided

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by frisky2good(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please where is the jet Amaechi bought? Hope it has not disappeared?
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Wicked [s]Wike wants to plung Rives into crises.

Well, you impeachment day is coming soon.[/s].
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chairman, Degema local government area, Mr Sogbeye Eli who is among the council Chairmen leading the protest said they were out to resist what he dubbed attempt to dissolve elected councils in the state using the state House of Assembly.
Hahahaahaha APC members protesting...Wike will SACK the fraudulent officials and Rivers will elect our Local leaders.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by amanze15(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2015

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
atlwireles:
Protest In Degema till you turn yellow, nothing will stop the termination of your local council non-election. angry angry angry angry angry
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
amanze15:
wait na

sad

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by javodiciba: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.netcash5.com
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Masculity(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi ooooooooooooooooooo

dis government of Buhari self......................................................

some people if thier gal leave dem dey will blame Buhari haba
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
LMAyedun:
Rivers state again!
Amaechi should allow peace in that state.
Have you seen or read anywhere that Rotimi Amaechi has been seen in Rivers State since May 29?
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by allanphash7(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abacha where at thiu?

You are needed to kill all this Politician for us

Abacha my role model
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by spencekat(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Wike is only disturbing himself because he is just a caretaker Governor and he will vacate that seat soonest.

Both Wike and the house of assembly must also respect the court order restraining him from sacking the elected council Chairmen.
Is there anything like caretaker governor?Go ahead and dream more.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by XXCASH: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Wike is only disturbing himself because he is just a caretaker Governor and he will vacate that seat soonest.

Both Wike and the house of assembly must also respect the court order restraining him from sacking the elected council Chairmen.

Shut up. U r supporting the fool Amaechi that refuse to pay even corpers their money but went ahead to budget billions for election s.
You must be a fool.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Paid crowd from the so called chairmen about to be unseated.
Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by amanze15(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by justi4jesu(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by myklangelo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rent-a-mob. They can trek from there to Aso rock for all I care. Whatever that is worth doing is worth doing well. Amaechi meant evil for the state by appointing those chairmen. Any right thinking being should know so without bias.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
no one should be surprised by this. an election where amechi invited who he preferred n then handed all local governments to APC will never stand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Campaign Car Involved In Accident (Photos) / Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) / Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.