Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (56928 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by niytej(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Did I just make FP smiley grin
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Akeem79(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
niytej:
Did I just make FP smiley grin
NO ! Your network na snail ... tongue
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Spells(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
I love kids too. They came to bless his office..
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:
Look at the kind of news coming out of kwara. When we ought to be hearing of infrastructural development, it's news about his daughters they are dishing us. That kwara state is backward.

Reasons Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chats

May God bless you!

Good
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by MikeMoses(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why are they not on hijab?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state got a surprise visit from his daughters at work today. The elated governor who was all smiles seized the rare moment to take a picture with them.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-governor-of-kwara-state-receives.html

See where the smaller daughter put her hand on,.just hope he doesnt get moved by that cos all this one wey them don they use style legalize child s*x na,kids need to be be careful even with their parents sef
#JustSaying
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:
Look at the kind of news coming out of kwara. When we ought to be hearing of infrastructural development, it's news about his daughters they are dishing us. That kwara state is backward.

Good
Didn't noe som1 else was noticing the kind of news comin outta dere recently. Killings, rituals, communal clashes, flooding and now dis
The SSA Media needs to do somthn with dier pressmen!!
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
skysailor:

I wonder oooo
This naira land sef ...don turn to something else
the thing don even tire me like tyre.. sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Alphacrissy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

Loose notes on that table would make him inefficient. undecided

I would recommend the use of a diary or an assistant to calendarise his activities.

I'm amazed that Governor Ahmed has not deemed it fit to hang the official portrait of the President and Commader-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

A very telling oversight indeed!!!
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by dotna(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
so sweet.

The Father proud gan
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by cytellProperty: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jobless APC, What is the time spent at home used for then?
CHANGE INDEED!!!
Keneking:
Great...

I would recommend the use of a diary or an assistant to calendarise his activities.
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by dotna(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
May Yerima not locate his daughters

Seconded cheesy
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by beyoncausme: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
interesting .....
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Omotayor123(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
So

Nothing wey person no go read for NL
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by XBLadez: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
No hate, but these kids would be damn too ugly if their father was not rich
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Is this news??
The type of post making Frontpage is directly proportion to how reasonable the Moderator thinks. Shikena!
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Megaphone:
jealousy now weve produced the president of the senate u are there beefing. wat has ur own state produced. nicompoop
Really? so you see it as an achievement?
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by emmasege: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Does he have more than one wife? Is omolewa not too old to have these young kids?
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Lilimax(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are they not suppose to wear hijab ?embarassed
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:

Reasons Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chats

Good
angry
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by 2tundeay(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
nonsense news undecided undecided
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by IleIfe2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
This gut never do anything for Kwara o. Useless fellow.
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bukola's political puppet and his daughters..
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by ipreach: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
The girls are beautiful
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by ZAMZINE(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

UNA GO ALWAYS SEE SOME THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.... COMPLEMENTS IS A TABOO.... I BET YOU WILL COMPLAIN TO GOD WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE HIM.
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Megaphone: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Really? so you see it as an achievement?
yeah
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
The type of post making Frontpage is directly proportion to how reasonable the Moderator thinks. Shikena!
[size=16pt]Uaray Genius, IOU plenty bottles of orijin..[/size]
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew,dem never even reach 11 years,the official age for girls to fok in Nigeria
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
lucky kids....enjoy naija cash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.