Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Question For The Couples/lovers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Couples/lovers. (884 Views)

Thai Wedding Photographer Shrinks Couples Into Living In A Fantastical World. / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Couples/lovers. by justmag(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
How often do you see your significant other (BF or GF) in a week and how often would you like to see them??

grin
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
The smiley you used at the end of your question shows lack of seriousness as regards your question and how you want it been answered. So sorry, I have nothing to comment here.
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
The smiley you used at the end of your question shows lack of seriousness as regards your question and how you want it been answered. So sorry, I have nothing to comment here.
u have comment already.
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmm. Observing.
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by justmag(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u have comment already.

she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. besides that was an accident. jeeez!! people are tooo sensitive.
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
justmag:

she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. besides that was an accident. jeeez!! people are tooo sensitive.
hmmm.
Re: Question For The Couples/lovers. by endowednicky(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
I really dunno what 2 typ!!!may b d poster below me might say something related 2 the topice!!!pele

(1) (Reply)

Zutec Nig Ltd --iron Rods, B.r.c , Doors And Cement / If You're Sleeping With A Woman That Used To Be A Man, What Does That Make You? / Five Things Overrated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.