Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (23807 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / My Fearful Dream / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

When did you have this dream?
Saturday morning?

Mine was a bit different. Instead of bombs, it seemed like volcanoes. I was upstairs. I think a balcony. Evening time. Felt a rumbling. Everywhere was shaking including the buildings. So I started running to get out of the building. Stairs and landings were just too many. Everywhere suddenly became dark. There was this palpable sense of doom. I can't quite describe it. But I just felt that something metaphysical, not a natural disaster, was about to happen. The skies became really dark. I saw red around the sun or moon. I've forgotten. When I got to the ground floor, just outside the building, there was this big hole and I saw what looked like a lava glow around the mouth of the hole. I just felt like something was about to come out, because I could hear the sounds. Like a rushing wind or the roar of an oncoming crowd. I ran back upstairs and woke up. I just felt that rapture is soon about to happen.

This happened Saturday morning.

P.S. I went straight home from work Friday evening so this was not the effect of any hangover.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by lomprico(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Be prepared rapture is real
Prove it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by GodwinTobi(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Do u live in Bornu.... cos i think dis dream is as a result of persistent bombing in d north....
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by xabi148(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Ur dream is romantic but y didn't u make it during the rapture...dude u gotta b scared it might cum tru..although I dnt bliv in dreams
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by gabpaul: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
dahdah:
Rapture !! That shouldn't happen now , maybe after some 65years cos I've never enjoyed myself enough
hhmmm I pity somebody

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by XYZADIGOR7: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2015
I hear u
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
When u take too much weed.. This is the effect
keep talking bro till you see it happening. You had ran to the caves but it will disappear; to your building but it will vanish. You will see him who made the universe the one the Angels bow to. Keep talking

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by kevoh(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
mtchew
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by lummy5000(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Mayb u slept on ur neck
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Patented: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Word for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by RoyceO: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
;DOga no offence oo buh na hunger dey wire u na y u com dey tink of rapture ni grin
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Emart(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless
I've had two dreams about rapture. The first was not as terrifying as this second one. It's so terrible that i woke up sweating. In the dream i was holding someone's phone and didn't want to return it to the owner. Suddenly, people started running helplessly. By this time, I found myself in our neighbourhood - you know how it is in dreams, like the environment changes and you find your self in a different location. I was hearing the noise of a great multitude from a far distance, as if it were a crowd in a football stadium. As i looked up, i saw an enormous ball or sphere moving slowly in the sky. This ball was filled with humans or should i say it was the humans that formed the spherical shape, as if it were a honey comb filled with bees, and the noise of the great multitude was emanating from the crowd. As the ball moves, it magnets people anywhere it reaches. I was seeing people flying to join the crowd like bees. The great ball came over us (I was not the only one watching) with a great noise from the crowd, until it passed by and moved with a great speed. I wasn't raptured. Immediately, I saw army tanks with sirens moving everywhere. There were people in my area who missed it, so i went to a woman i know very well and told her that ''TO MAKE HEAVEN NO EASY OOO''. The dream was so real that my heart was beating very fast, so i said ''GOD IF THIS IS A DREAM, THEN I WILL SERVE YOU FOREVER''. After that statement, i woke up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by hensben(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Brethren repent heaven and hell is real. I had similar dream like 3 years back.

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by sukkot: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
ikenigel:
Why is this post making Front Page today SINCE June 11th? It seems like one of the Mods had a similar dream yesterday.
its because today is the summer solstice
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
keep talking bro till you see it happening. You had ran to the caves but it will disappear; to your building but it will vanish. You will see him who made the universe the one the Angels bow to. Keep talking
}lol. Till then
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
The Two annointed come to mind; it's time for the great tribulation.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Hafizza: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for sharing this...
Last night in my dream, i saw Jesus. He has golden hair with the most handsome face i have ever seen.
I later looked away and told Him i am not worthy to look at HIS face. It was the most exciting experience i have ever had. I have been smiling all day...
I saw JESUS
I saw JESUS
I saw JESUS

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
}lol. Till then
And you had perish forever
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by stin031(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Pls when last did u treat malaria?
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by xynerise: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Just like the days of Noah, people laughed over it when Noah warned them about the destruction of the world.

I will keep my fingers crossed, my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Hafizza:
Thanks for sharing this...
Last night in my dream, i saw Jesus. He has golden hair with the most handsome face i have ever seen.
I later looked away and told Him i am not worthy to look at HIS face. It was the most exciting experience i have ever had. I have been smiling all day...
I saw JESUS
I saw JESUS
I saw JESUS
Aww! So cute.grin

Stop taking whatever it is you are, not good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2015
You need strong Typhoid medicine grin grin grin grin grin

Are u sure there will be something called rapture?
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by sukkot: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2015
[b]let me interpret this dream of yours. your two friends down below are still caught up in the world. it like the days of noah when people were eating and drinking and partying etc. meanwhile you were on a higher level because you were not caught unawares and have been preparing and waiting for the return. now the castles are the new jerusalem descending down from the sky onto earth. basically its a two way simultaneous movement. while moving upwards they are moving down meaning they are flying into the sky to meet the lord in heaven but at the same time they are returning to the earth to rule over the earth. its symbolism. you attain spiritual power and then start ruling over the earth. the loud noise is the great earthquake from this power shift on earth as the new jerusalem descends onto the earth, and wherever the carcass is ? there will they be feeding on the flesh of kings and princes and mighty men. so your friends even after joining you on top could not see these castles coming down from the sky because only the spiritual can discern spiritual things and seeing as they have been left behind, they cant see the spiritual. you on the other hand seeing this means you are spiritual and you are raptured because only the raptured can see the spiritual realm. when you went downstairs and the street was empty ? thats because its a new earth and those in this new earth have been spiritually disemboweled and put in the bottomless pit. they are walking zombies now. a shell of their former self. thats their punishment for rejecting the LORD. and you being a raptured being see the streets as empty because even though the street is full of people ? they are the walking dead and the symbolism in the story makes you see the street as empty because symbolically the street is empty, although in the physical realm it is full of people who are walking zombies. the walking dead. the left behind. so yeah thats your dream. so smile brother, it looks like you will be part of the new jerusalem. oh and everywhere getting dark and buildings disappearing is comparative analysis meaning this power that is coming through, everything else on earth pales in comparison. not even the mighty men on earth can compare. the mountains shall run away and the towers shall fall at the feet of this new force.[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by soleexx(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
"Last man on earth"
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Spydamannn(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The room upstairs, wherein you found yourself signifies a season.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The refinery you saw signifies a a Nuclear Reactor [Where ICBMs are launched].

The deafening noises you heard were from the Nuclear Blasts impact.

The darkness you saw was as a result of the Nuclear Explosion.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin
what a breakdown

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Enokelz: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Where are you living please? R u within d North Eastern area of Nigeria? It could be as a result of the bombings in that area..... Jus curious.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by 400billionman: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Heaven is real.

I have had similar rapture visions twice in the past .

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by swaggprofessor(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Truly Rapture is close by. Bt e beta wait make I make I millions first.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin
You're the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Spydamannn(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Someone should turn this dreams to a script and make a blockbuster
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by okeke00(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2015
I have read many stupid doctrines in christianity, i was thinking that 'hell fire' was the most stupid among all but i now realise that 'rapture' should take that honour
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin
Grailed message..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.