Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (70314 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:
.If Atiku wants to declare for PDP,he should do so now,without any further delay.As a former VP, i believe he is bigger than this hide and seek game that he is currently playing. He still nurses presidential ambition and there is no way he will get it in APC,because God is going to preserve PMB with good health to complete 2 tenures of eight years.Atiku move to PDP now,and don't distract Mr .president with your "politrickings"

Positive +1
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by simpleseyi: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:
.If Atiku wants to declare for PDP,he should do so now,without any further delay.As a former VP, i believe he is bigger than this hide and seek game that he is currently playing. He still nurses presidential ambition and there is no way he will get it in APC,because God is going to preserve PMB with good health to complete 2 tenures of eight years.Atiku move to PDP now,and don't distract Mr .president with your "politrickings"

This is the more reason why Buhari should get closer to Tinubu and learn politrics from Tinubu. Tinubu combined with NADECO and fought Abacha to his grave. Funsho Williams that wanted to bite more than he can chew, Tinubu fought him till he breathed no more. When Obasanjo wanted to be Nigeria's life president, Tinubu combined with Atiku and fought Obasanjo and retired Obasanjo to Ota farm, Tinubu fought Jonathan and retired Jonathan to Otuoke, Tinubu fought Bode George and sent him to kririkiri prison. When Atiku thought that he has millions of dollars to buy delegates and get APC presidential ticket, Tinubu proved again that he (Tinubu) is a professor of politrics by humbling Atiku and getting the presidential ticket for Buhari. Now, Atiku is doing all illegalities in order to get back to the fore, Tinubu is the only politrician in Nigeria that can put Atiku where Atiku actually belongs, that is, in the past.

Buhari should be humble enough to ask for Tinubu's forgiveness for betraying Tinubu by not getting involved with National Assembly elections. Thereafter, Buhari should let Tinubu play the politrics with other thieving politricians while Buhari concentrate on governance. Buhari is too straight forward to play the dirty game of politrics. Politrics is a game of the devil's children, let Tinubu who is the devil's cousin play the game with the devil's children. Atiku and his fellow PDP thieves will be humbled by the master Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by hansad: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:

I hear you: You shall want Buhari at 80 years + to be your president.

Some of you Buharists have gone nuts.

Worst sin is that your lot drag rest of Nigeria who know better than you, and are far ahead of you, to remain nuts like you in one Nigeria.

Nigeria' s lopsided political structure is what breeds second class leaders for Nigeria every four years since 1999. The structure under unitary government system breeds and feeds corruption.

A Nigerian president in his late 70s may be asleep while the younger ones steal the country's money.

Old age and weaknesses are glued together.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by dave2meek(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Watching from somewhere
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by dokyOloye: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
20bc:
Wow, why is the TV in the background saying ©2014.. Op are you ®etarded or you are just high because of the cheep weed you bought.....Stop spreading fake news
So the TV station cannot air a programme produced in 2014 by this 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Atiku is simply building bridges grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Beface(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Atiku is the most crafty politician in Nigeria,unfortunately for him everybody is aware of his craftiness as a result nobody take him seriously that's why he has being jumping from one political party to another.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by papaejima1: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:
Remember OBJ did same with PDP just a few months back.

Karma is a bitchy!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by aorta(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
faroukfahima:

Former VP Atiku and Chairman of the APC BOT today held meetings with PDP big wigs

They include Jimi agbaje, akpabio, imoke and others

It is instructive to note that Atiku also heard an audience with Saraki soon after he emerged the Senate president in controversy circumstances.

http://www.forumspotz.net/atiku-abubakar-held-meeting-with-jimi-agbajeakpabio-and-others-photos/

lalasticlala, Ishilove
mumu check the TV set behind Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Atiku just dey waste him time and our stolen money to be president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
At d end, Atiku will still lose woefully. Remember his case has been reopened. And more cases will spring out of d blues. This time no escape for him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ojiofor:
Atiku is simply building bridges grin
that will always collapse

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by yemmynoni: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
20bc:
Wow, why is the TV in the background saying ©2014.. Op are you ®etarded or you are just high because of the cheep weed you bought.....Stop spreading fake news
bros you dey see well well
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by modath(f): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
agabaI23:
Mody my mother in law. E don tee when I call you this last. Where hourglass dey?

My Agabs of loooonnnngggeeestt time, where have you been?you diasppear & reappear like an appartion!! grin

You still haven't congratulated me oo, last time you made jest of me but now I'm cheesy

My phone crashed & lost her nos...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by skyps(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
What could be Atiku's plan and why is he so excited?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by bigerboy200: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
But people can be easily deceived ohh..The TV is showing "AIT 2014 production" and u pple are already thinking dis pix was taken today....smh..only few Nigerians like me are smart..no wonder politicians keep messing u all up...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
that will always collapse
Why are you wishing him evil?abi na only apc judases sabi build bridges like Amaechi and okorocha.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thankfully enough they show themselves so early in the game.. Anyway i still believe that No Man born Of Woman Can Stand General Muhammadu Buhari in an election in the present day Nigeria and Win him... From North to south down to east and West of Niger...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by doctokwus: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
simpleseyi:

This is the more reason why Buhari should get closer to Tinubu and learn politrics from Tinubu. Tinubu combined with NADECO and fought Abacha to his grave. Funsho Williams that wanted to bite more than he can chew, Tinubu fought him till he breathed no more. When Obasanjo wanted to be Nigeria's life president, Tinubu combined with Atiku and fought Obasanjo and retired Obasanjo to Ota farm, Tinubu fought Jonathan and retired Jonathan to Otuoke, Tinubu fought Bode George and sent him to kririkiri prison. When Atiku thought that he has millions of dollars to buy delegates and get APC presidential ticket, Tinubu proved again that he (Tinubu) is a professor of politrics by humbling Atiku and getting the presidential ticket for Buhari. Now, Atiku is doing all illegalities in order to get back to the fore, Tinubu is the only politrician in Nigeria that can put Atiku where Atiku actually belongs, that is, in the past.

Buhari should be humble enough to ask for Tinubu's forgiveness for betraying Tinubu by not getting involved with National Assembly elections. Thereafter, Buhari should let Tinubu play the politrics with other thieving politricians while Buhari concentrate on governance. Buhari is too straight forward to play the dirty game of politrics. Politrics is a game of the devil's children, let Tinubu who is the devil's cousin play the game with the devil's children. Atiku and his fellow PDP thieves will be humbled by the master Tinubu.

Though so many devils in your post, I cannot but agree with you more.
Let PMB govern the country and allow Tinubu play the game anyway Atiku/Saraki and PDP want it.Tinubu would play it anyway they want it on any tuff,clean, dirty,ugly,with dirt,mud,whatever!
I know and agree with Tinubu's grouse: he couldn't have risked it all,formed an unbelievable coalition to wrestle power from those who were just 4years away from destroying Nigeria,only to have it taken back by the same bunch of failures.Let him fight the political battles with d backing of PMB and am sure he would retire Atiku/Saraki et al and his bunch of traitors and criminals from politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:
But our amiable president is sick. He needs medical check up
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by modath(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
simpleseyi:

5 stars!! That's all!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by okedaraoblola(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
I stand to be corrected if am wrong. The screen behind Atiku shows that that broadcast was 2014, is it a repeated broadcast in June 2015 or what. I don't believe it is resent.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by ybalogs(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
This Atiku has something up his sleeve for sure. He's one man APC should be very wary of. What's with that's double standard? Nigerians needs to know the outcome of this meeting. Really important we all know and Now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by dustmalik: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
bigerboy200:
But people can be easily deceived ohh..The TV is showing "AIT 2014 production" and u pple are already thinking dis pix was taken today....smh..only few Nigerians like me are smart..no wonder politicians keep messing u all up...
TV stations do air documentaries or programs that date back years, and they don't change the production date on it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm....politics, dirty game!!! sad sad sad

Over my dead body to become a politician.

Tafiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by yemluc: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm I confused or wat...is dat Jimi or Segun Agbaje of Gtbank
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
faroukfahima:

Former VP Atiku and Chairman of the APC BOT today held meetings with PDP big wigs

They include Jimi agbaje, akpabio, imoke and others

It is instructive to note that Atiku also heard an audience with Saraki soon after he emerged the Senate president in controversy circumstances.

http://www.forumspotz.net/atiku-abubakar-held-meeting-with-jimi-agbajeakpabio-and-others-photos/

lalasticlala, Ishilove
THERE IS A FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, TINUBU YOU NO PICK RACE?. ina njo ogiri o sa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
20bc:

Very good observation! But seriously, it could mean 2 things. 1) This was 2015 but an AIT 2014 programme was on air or 2) It was completely fake as you observed! News will confirm or refute it by tomorrow. Thank you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by walozanga(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:

WHY MUST HEALTH ISSUE BE AN ISSUE, IS MR PRESIDENT SICK?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Still believe Jimi Agbaje was the best candidate to rule Lagos.
Love that man pieces. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by abtmaviz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Internal earthquake at work within the camp of APC.

As apc encourage traitor under gej term, so will it reap same under buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Jorussia(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
walozanga:

WHY MUST HEALTH ISSUE BE AN ISSUE, IS MR PRESIDENT SICK?
Which kind of kindergarten question you dey ask me so?If i pray that God should grant you good health to finish a particular course does that necessary mean that you are sick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.