Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Ladies I Dread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ladies I Dread. (516 Views)

Me On Dread And Me On Low Cut,which One Fine Pass? / Should. I Do Dread Lock Or Sporting Waves With My Public Hair? / Ladies,i Cant Sleep!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies I Dread. by humnsikan: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is not a thread to bash ladies, but there are just certain categories of ladies I dread.
We have been brought up to believe that ladies are very delicate and almost incapable of hurting a fly. So, any lady I see doing things contrary to this stereotype scares the shit out of him.
Chief among these ladies are the ABORTIONISTS. By virtue of the work I do, I have had first hand contact with ladies who come to seek means to abort their foetus. What scares me most is how decided and unperturbed they normally appear when they come. I consider that a lady who commits abortion is heartless and can commit murder. Most people kill others out of fear of the known or unknown. For instance, a masked armed-robber who is demasked by his victim would most likely kill the victim.
Any lady who can't endure the consequence of unwanted pregnacy but think that the best way to solve it is to terminate the foetus can do just about anything. She can even kill to cover her tracks in other issues of life.

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of A Woman / 8 Important Ways You Can Love Your Husband Today / Seun Unban Me From Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.