Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria (844 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Mistake, He Is God's Choice - CAN Chairman / Osinbajo: God Revealed To Me How Nigeria’ll Overcome Hard Times / Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by RealSleek(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2015
There are only two sets of people attacking this amiable man
(1) TANOIDS : hateful people still licking their wounds from the last elections, with unbridled vengeful passion to attack this present administration. Hoping PMB/PYO fails so they can create more bashing threads so they can bask in their fake euphoria forgetting that those people up there have little to lose other than their ego while ordinary citizens (tanoids included) have a lot to lose. But for all our sakes I pray they don't fail.
(2): people who who base their opinion on media:
Fact is most of the statement credited to this people may have been twisted in one way or the other to increase their tabloid's marketability. Trust the media at your own. peril.
So my point is Nigerians stand a lot to gain if this man is given chance.u can attack him all you want but you can't take away the fact that he has a sound mind and when this tides blows over he will fulfil his destiny. God placed him there for a reason , I stongly believe he will not be there if God don't want him there and I'm sure you (haters)will all get tired, four years is too long to keep this

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by chamboy(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Bro dnt mind does spoilers
Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Yes is God's choice for Nigeria...
So that Nigeria can be exposed and seen truly how divided and useless she is...
Before it collapses...
By the way osibanjo in Igbo means bad luck

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by RealSleek(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Yes is God's choice for Nigeria...
So that Nigeria can be exposed and seen truly how divided and useless she is...
Before it collapses...
By the way osibanjo in Igbo means bad luck

Prophet of doom...wts ur point ?
Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by Ramnon2: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2015
RealSleek:
There are only two sets of people attacking this amiable man
(1) TANOIDS : hateful people still licking their wounds from the last elections, with unbridled vengeful passion to attack this present administration. Hoping PMB/PYO fails so they can create more bashing threads so they can bask in their fake euphoria forgetting that those people up there have little to lose other than their ego while ordinary citizens (tanoids included) have a lot to lose. But for all our sakes I pray they don't fail.
(2): people who who base their opinion on media:
Fact is most of the statement credited to this people may have been twisted in one way or the other to increase their tabloid's marketability. Trust the media at your own. peril.
So my point is Nigerians stand a lot to gain if this man is given chance.u can attack him all you want but you can't take away the fact that he has a sound mind and when this tides blows over he will fulfil his destiny. God placed him there for a reason , I stongly believe he will not be there if God don't want him there and I'm sure you (haters)will all get tired, four years is too long to keep this

It means you do not know God. How can God make a dummy a VP? Okay god Thifnubu is the god.

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by boyt1: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2015
What is he talking about even his partymen called him ordinary commissioner don't u get it
Re: Professor Osinbajo: God's Choice For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Op, let me tell you and your likes the honest truth on Osinbajo position. PMB will never give Osinbajo any serious role. See why below:

1. Before his choice, Buhari wanted Fashola. He never hid his preference for a Muslim VP. Due to the pressure from PDP and the likelihood of losing Christian votes, Buhari reluctantly accepted Osinbajo. The latter was an imposition as far as Buhari and the North are concerned.

2. Elections have been won. Now Buhari and the Northern oligarchy have the presidency. Next step is to make Fashola (Chief of Staff) the de facto VP. Thereafter, frustrate Osinbajo. Fast forward January, 2016 or thereabouts, due to frosty relationship, Osinbajo may be edged out (not sure how they will play the cards), and Fashola appointed as VP to pacify the SW.

3. With Osinbajo out if the way, APC and Buhari would have achieved their original plan of Muslim-Muslim ticket. You may say I am religious bigot but you and I will be here to witness the game plan unfold. Buhari wants an independent mind and who is also a Muslim just like Idiagbon in his first coming. Fashola fit this bill and also commands appreciable goodwill in the SW.

4. Tinubu will lose politically but they are willing to play ball by offering him his most cherished oil-block. He may be constrained and unable to pull out ACN. Unfortunately, his political machinery will be brutally destroyed thereafter as some of his current governors will challenge his leadership, except Lagos.

Final analysis, Nigeria will witness for the second time a government without a Christian within the first three topmost positions. In the event that anything happens to Buhari, a Muslim will be the president.
Osinbajo was used just like Pastor Bosun Emmanuel noted in his message, but we were all too carried away to see through the APC game plan. Change we chanted, change we got

(1) (Reply)

Falana Warns Buhari Over Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Ambode Unfolds Plans For Roads, Housing, Transport, Others / Petrol Sells For N500 Per Litre In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.