Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments (4540 Views)

Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee / President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Kakakino(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2015

As Nigerians anticipates the announcement of ministers in the newly inaugurated government of President Muhammadu Buhari, indications have emerged that the president has snubbed the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in short-listing names of competent Nigerians that would constitute his cabinet.

Sundiata Post reports that instead of doing the expected – liaise with the APC leadership, especially the party’s National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu – President Buhari has chosen to seek advice from immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan on those to make up the next Federal Executive Council (FEC).

Asides Jonathan, President Buhari is reportedly seeking advice from former leaders like Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon, and Shehu Shagari.

The report availed that President Buhari’s action was “leaked” last weekend when friends of the newly appointed Special Adviser to President Buhari on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, paid a “thank you” visit at the Defence House.

Further investigations reveal that President Buhari’s decision is as a result of some “unrealistic” demands from the former Lagos State Governor.

As expected, the decision has not gone down well with Tinubu and the APC party leadership who have been left in the dark as to major decisions of the new President.

After the said meeting, President Buhari was quoted as saying stick to the promise he made during his inaugural speech of “belonging to nobody” and running an all-inclusive government, although Tinubu and his APC cohorts would prefer to be “pilots of the Nigerian aircraft.”

Another anonymous source at President Buhari’s temporary residence, Defence House said: “Nigerians will be shocked when President Buhari completes the list of who becomes ministers, advisers and all other key positions in a few weeks.

“By the time the National Assembly receives the list, even Tinubu will be shocked because like the man said during the inauguration he is ready to work for everybody and nobody”.

SOURCE:
http://www.kakakino.com/2015/06/bombshell-buhari-ignores-tinubu-call-upon-jonathan-others-on-ministerial-appointments/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by officialteemi(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2015
old people
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by ellechrystal(f): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Kakino. Com. Hmm
What a source.
Well, if this is true, then it clearly shows that Buhari wasn't prepared. It speaks volumes of d so called "CHANGE " preaching fellows.
If this is what is going on in their house, how will they pilot Nigeria properly,?.
Buhari should b careful o. Because these people can b dangerous.
by the way I thought he said Jonathan was "CLUELESS, A DESTROYER, CORRUPT, ETC" please y is he seeking for advice n opinions from him,?
Buhahahahaha hahaha,
Who is d clueless one now,

Am still watching

8 Likes

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by menix(m): 1:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmm.... I smell lies..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by joystickextendr: 1:07am On Jun 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by ifyan(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2015
If this true then good for Nigeria.

Believe me.
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by vislabraye(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm......interesting.
Amaechi, ambassador to Australia.
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by ellechrystal(f): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Speaking of Amaechi, i havnt heard of him lately. I hope all is well, i hope he hasn't been dumped . Cos if buhari can dump tinubu, ha Amaechi 's own is small.
vislabraye:
Hmmm......interesting.
Amaechi, ambassador to Australia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2015
The source get K leg
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by olasmith10(m): 1:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Beesluv: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by vislabraye(m): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
Speaking of Amaechi, i havnt heard of him lately. I hope all is well, i hope he hasn't been dumped . Cos if buhari can dump tinubu, ha Amaechi 's own is small.

Someone said he has been appointed ambassador to Australia. I don't know how true it is yet. If Buhari is to mive forward, he should do away with Tinubu.
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by ellechrystal(f): 1:49am On Jun 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Someone said he has been appointed ambassador to Australia. I don't know how true it is yet. If Buhari is to mive forward, he should do away with Tinubu.
Lol. Ambassador ke? Lmao. U think Buhari is crazy enough to appoint a mad talkertive who betrayed his Bros as such? D guy fit go talk another thing for Australia o.
The northerners will surely humble him, am deeply sure of that. When Johna was d president, he was constantly talking n always in d news for mostly d wrong reasons, now u can't hear him anymore.
Lmao.
AMAECHI D WIFE BEATER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by creamynuela88: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2015
DapperDon:
Good one Buhari.

And how does this ur pix relate to the top? shocked
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2015
I just dey peep the source of this news...

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by rawtouch: 4:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Babe sit well on my lap let's watch and see
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Christoskurion: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Good. Politics played with negative motive must have a negative reward,if not at the immediate,it will be at the near future. Powers and privileges around humanity will never make him God. God cannot share His glory with anybody.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by cyril83(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2015
If this lame story appears to be real, then buhari needs to trend softly, whatever your plans you just have to carry your party along. Forming bad guy to your party leaders and align with the opposition would not in any way help you to achieve your goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by cyril83(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2015
ifyan:
If this true then good for Nigeria.

Believe me.

Good for Nigeria , how

Align with bunch of failures, saboteur and evil minded people a bad omen for the country.

Tinubu is a saint where we have the likes of obj, babangida, abdulsalam and jonathan. Buhari shouldn't make the same mistake he made in the 80's
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by PRYCE(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow now that's the real Anti-Party stuff! Anyway, Me liking this! Some APC bigwigs up here on NL will be gutted by this...

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by mejai(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Na wa o. too many news on NL, which one should we believe now. soon it will be DAT Mr president has ported to PDP. hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by amanze15(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Source?! undecided
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by agabaI23(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
Kakino. Com. Hmm
What a source.
Well, if this is true, then it clearly shows that Buhari wasn't prepared. It speaks volumes of d so called "CHANGE " preaching fellows.
If this is what is going on in their house, how will they pilot Nigeria properly,?.
by the way I thought he said Jonathan was "CLUELESS, A DESTROYER, CORRUPT, ETC" please y is he seeking for advice n opinions from him,?
Buhahahahaha hahaha,

Am still watching
wink
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Israel5(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
Kakino. Com. Hmm
What a source.
Buhahahahaha hahaha,

Am still watching
a clueless man myt hav a clue jst tht u think he's got less clues than urself thts y u cal him clueless. In life even d words of a madt man r imprtnt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Israel5(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
I thought he said Jonathan was "CLUELESS, A DESTROYER, CORRUPT, ETC" please y is he seeking for advice n opinions from him,?
Buhahahahaha hahaha,

Am still watching
a clueless man myt hav a clue jst tht u think he's got less clues than urself thts y u cal him clueless. In life even d words of a madt man r imprtnt.
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Luk at his mouth sef
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by 7lives: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Kai kai info or ogogoro info?.
Re: Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments by lawrsmith(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Kakakino:

As Nigerians anticipates the announcement of ministers in the newly inaugurated government of President Muhammadu Buhari, indications have emerged that the president has snubbed the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in short-listing names of competent Nigerians that would constitute his cabinet.

Sundiata Post reports that instead of doing the expected – liaise with the APC leadership, especially the party’s National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu – President Buhari has chosen to seek advice from immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan on those to make up the next Federal Executive Council (FEC).

Asides Jonathan, President Buhari is reportedly seeking advice from former leaders like Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon, and Shehu Shagari.

The report availed that President Buhari’s action was “leaked” last weekend when friends of the newly appointed Special Adviser to President Buhari on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, paid a “thank you” visit at the Defence House.

Further investigations reveal that President Buhari’s decision is as a result of some “unrealistic” demands from the former Lagos State Governor.

As expected, the decision has not gone down well with Tinubu and the APC party leadership who have been left in the dark as to major decisions of the new President.

After the said meeting, President Buhari was quoted as saying stick to the promise he made during his inaugural speech of “belonging to nobody” and running an all-inclusive government, although Tinubu and his APC cohorts would prefer to be “pilots of the Nigerian aircraft.”

Another anonymous source at President Buhari’s temporary residence, Defence House said: “Nigerians will be shocked when President Buhari completes the list of who becomes ministers, advisers and all other key positions in a few weeks.

“By the time the National Assembly receives the list, even Tinubu will be shocked because like the man said during the inauguration he is ready to work for everybody and nobody”.

SOURCE:
http://www.kakakino.com/2015/06/bombshell-buhari-ignores-tinubu-call-upon-jonathan-others-on-ministerial-appointments/
lion of tribe of Yoruba is losing ground like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! / Obiano Marks 2 Years In Office - Check Achievements / See How Long It Took Pdp's Govt. To Sign The Budget Into Law From Year 2000-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.