Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha (1199 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Owerri Women Protest Relocation Of Ekeukwu-Owerri Market By Okorocha / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by ebosie11(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State yesterday 11th June,2015 inaugurated members of the 8th House, 3rd Assembly of the Imo State Legislative House.

Hon. Acho Ihim representing Okigwe State Constituency and Hon. Ugonna Ozuruigbo representing Nwangele State Constituency were sworn in as Speaker and Deputy Speaker respectively.

Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by INTROVERT(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Okay.
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by ebosie11(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
More pics

Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by ebosie11(f): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Another pic

Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by INTROVERT(f): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2015
No pics of the ACTUAL SWEARING IN.
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Rochas is my governor my governor. Amaechi should learn from his mistakes and deal with tinz jegaly, not by gra gra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by Feranmicharles(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Okay.
you don start dis morning againgrin
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by Feranmicharles(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Rochas is my governor my governor. Amaechi should learn from his mistakes and deal with tinz jegaly, not by gra gra.
Orubebe-ing ,fixedwink
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
So Rochas don dey dress like his master too.

Abeg, who dem dey always mourn sef? undecided
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by INTROVERT(f): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
you don start dis morning againgrin

Did I break any NL rules?
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by Feranmicharles(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

I never said that,am jus curios about you earliness to every thread,don't u sleep
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by ebosie11(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nt at all
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by INTROVERT(f): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I never said that,am jus curios about you earliness to every thread,don't u sleep

Sleep is the cousin of death- The game
Re: Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha by Feranmicharles(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Sleep is the cousin of death- The game
hmm...

(1) (Reply)

Fight In House Of Representatives (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / Rep Sues FG Over N713.7bn Bailout To States / BREAKING: Seven Brutally Killed In Taraba With Many Others Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.