Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (14977 Views)

Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
So do you mean that Osun people has been turned to beggers by this useless radical muslim governor. In petience Jonathan voice. Chai,Chai,Chai...There is God ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by klax(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
if they keep quiet you complain.....if they criticize you complain and if they help you still complain............

......Na wa o 4 some people

Back to the topic
This osun guys surprise me o
Even as this aregbesola is starving them to death they still went to the polls and reelect him undecided

Mysterious things keep happening in this strange nation undecided

You have said it all. Nigeria is a country of strange human if you quiet you are silly and clueless, if you are tough and rigid you are wicked and satanic, if you try to help you are a pretender, if you are not helping you are heartless pls Nigeria what manner of human are we for God sake I remember this same people in Aregbe party used this same unpaid salary to run pdp down but look at osun now so what is going on It's a shame. Aregbe or apc or whatever pay your workers full stop.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by anytexy: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
If it is actually true that the governor is owing up to 7 months or even 3 months salary, he deserved to be impeached and sentence to death. And any body in this forum justifying his action deserve to be stoned. That is wickedness in highest order. Put yourself in their position where you don't get paid for 2 months. How would you feel? some MUMU APC supporters are here talking arrant nonsense. Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
muzzol:
Unfortunately NEMA and other relief agencies are busy providing relief for generality of Nigerians impoverished as a result of 16 years of PDP misrule.
Beta shut ur gutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by bombay: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Hausa Fulani oligarchy is currently using the All Progressive Congress (APC). Its intention is to foist another Fulani son on the rest of us as the President of Nigeria. The APC is the modern Northern People’s Congress (NPC). Right now, they are trying to convince us that Mohammadu Buhari, a certified fundamentalist, pretentious and cunning man of dubious integrity who once insisted that Sani Abacha was a “saint” who never stole a dime of Nigerian money; Atiku Abubakar, an American wanted fraudster; Rabiu Kwankwanso, a confused political scallywag and Aminu Tambuwal, a clueless, dour but efficient manipulator, all of them of the Fulani stock, are the only options the rest of Nigeria should consider as our president in 2015. This APC agenda is the same as that of Ahmau Bello’s in the first republic. Or so it seems.

"I'm set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century"
-- Sir Ahmadu Bello (Premier , Northern Region and grandson of Uthman Dan Fodio) The Daily Times, May 3, 1961

whenever the chieftains of northern oligarchy want anything done in the colonial contraption called Nigeria that will overwhelmingly fall within their socio-politico-economic interest, they have willing southern dancing partners to take the floor.

Whether it is the so-called One-Nigeria, quota system, Kaduna refinery or moving capital city to the northern region of Nigeria, there are insurmountable numbers of southern Nigerians ready to do the biddings for chieftains of northern oligarchy.

The blame of regressive Nigeria, manifested by actions of northern oligarchy, should partly hinge on the shoulders of moronic southern Nigerians.

Islamic party of nigeria

Apc arewa peoples congress

Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm just imaging how their families will be by now. Here in Enugu, salary is 26th of every month, and workers can't wait to see it ( especially those with kids in higher institutions) not to talk of seven whole months. This is a high case of wickedness, as landlords can't wait for seven months. Stomach, School, Phcn don't understand
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by yemiisaac: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Imagine I av resumed section since last year december nd my dad has nt been paid salary even before I gained admission.......guys hw do theses guys expect ppl to cope

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by ndcide(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:
Yeye pple. Playing politics with pple's pain.

Why I am not in support of what is happening in Osun State, PDP should stop pretending they care cos we know them. The salary issue cut across many states including PDP states.

The problem those states are facing arose due to their own ineptitude and they should stop rubbing salt in pples wounds by forming they are pro masses.

I pray something good comes up for the suffering workers all around the country. These Governors are still earning their own salary and yet keep coming up with excuses to pay workers.

All these will continue until the day we all start rising against these polithievians gulping our collective wealth.

You lied here

Your response is based on blind followership and party solidarity hence this subtle response. Most of the PDP states whose party you chose to hate are not owing workers 7 months salary.

How can chiding the government which deserve worse, amount to playing politics with people pains. We must learn to call a spade, what it is.

So shameful.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
U ought to see what is happening in ikire. The crime rate jx went up cuz of aregbe
Are living at ikire
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Yeye still plenty for dis life oo..dis PDP no go kill me oo..why una no go plateau and Benue to go beg for their workers we know how many months salary suswan and jang is owing their workers too..Suswan owing the highest months salary in this nation..So pdp begging for other and not begging for their own embezzled states..this PDP are the highest clown on planet even barney and Tom and Jerry still get sense pass them..
I know most of u are born stupid and M nt surprise
Y don't u compare him to those who are nt owing
Y don't u compare him with anambra governor who increase workers salaries by 15%
So u shameless lot can compare ur Change agents with those that u claimed has destroyed the country
Jang and suswan own 8 months salaries (civil Nd retired)
Owe 22 months pension contributions (civil servants)
Owe billions of deduction

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by mumbaidd: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
in rivers state ameachi left workers unpaid too,, God is watching oooo
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
DrHesjay:
N the stupid PDP is making a big issue out of it.. it's not like they care.. they r just appearing nice for 2018 polls..
If they feel bad about it.. then Omishore n others should donate a percentage of his wealth to charity.. give money to d workers
Really u pple are shameless

So u can't tell aregbe to meet akande Tinubu and those he shared our state resources with wen all was going well

Itz omisore that should nw be sharing while aregbe and those that collectively loot the state dry

Many are mad few are roaming
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by ndcide(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vikkie14:
As much as i will never be a fan of Aregbesola, i have to say it that AreGBESOLA really tried in the Security(Swift Action Squad<SAS>wink and Medical[O' Ambulance scheme] sectors. He spends huge on the procurement of Amoured Personnel Carriers(APCs), the type i haven't seen in any other state of the Federation. His O'Ambulance(Osun Ambulance) is a success also. If every states could emulates what he did in the Security and Ambulance sectors(permit me to use that word cox i don't buy into stating it as Medical.), then crime and death(esp accidents victims) would reduced Drastically.

But, the guy fall my hand soteeh. He lacks Wisdom to rule his state. So many uncompleted projects litters the state. To be frank, if he could complete all the projects, Osun will be the next "port of call" for all and sundry in Nigeria.
Apart from AreGBESE(king of debts) owing salaries, he also instituted a SINGLE-UNIFORM for all public schools in the state. Muslim students now wear hijab to christian schools, the so called Opon Imo(tablet of knowledge) doesn't have what it was hyped to contained, so many students-teachers faceoff(actually students beating teachers and even a Principal of a Christian school),indiscipline is on the rise. So many troubles the MIS-RULE of AreGBESE is causing in his state.

He destroyed his reputation by saying few days ago that He has Done WELL.... Seriously AreGBESE??

Trying so hard to launder the image of a failed government. At this rate, he'll be needing more ambulances.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by basilo101: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Osun is now a refugee camp
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:

Why I am not in support of what is happening in Osun State, PDP should stop pretending they care cos we know them. The salary issue cut across many states including PDP states.

The problem those states are facing arose due to their own ineptitude and they should stop rubbing salt in pples wounds by forming they are pro masses.

I pray something good comes up for the suffering workers all around the country. These Governors are still earning their own salary and yet keep coming up with excuses to pay workers.

All these will continue until the day we all start rising against these polithievians gulping our collective wealth.
mention one PDP state that's owing their workers. There's no PDP state that is owing. APC Amechi owed and still owes in Rivers state. I know that Wike will clear the debt. Aregbosola's APC in Osun owes. Rochas okorocha's APC owes. All the salary owing states are APC states. Even APGA is not owing. Shameles APC!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by BLOTRS: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
This rauf guy should honourably resign as he has failed Osun state people. but i wonder why they voted him for 2nd term few weeks ago, abi na juju? beware of APC in osun state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by lovepraise(f): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
countsparrow:
Osun workers don turn receiver of aid...

Na wa o grin grin grin

I get one keg of pal oil and 3 derica of rice
Chai u get mouth pls hv sympathy for them I can't imagine myself not paid for two months GOD in his infinite mercy will see them through their decision
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

Are living at ikire
I am serving in ikire
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Israel5(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
fanysteve:
the governor is APC and has been insulting GEJ over the years, now he can't pay salaries,you see how nemesis has caught up with him
true. I see it
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
angry angry aregbe has paid them their salaries. Sebi he gave them fufu,rice and broom before the elections,and they showing their teeth on tv and laughing,what salary are they asking of again
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by tiwasiaife(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:

You are wicked man. if u truely hate evil u wouldn't have written this. Change your ways.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by BLOTRS: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Osun workers now refugees in their own state...thanks to Aregbesola
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by halix239(f): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
if they keep quiet you complain.....if they criticize you complain and if they help you still complain............

Back to the topic
Even as this aregbesola is starving them to death they still went to the polls and reelect him undecided

abi oooooooo
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by tiwasiaife(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can bet with anything that Tinubus hands are in this. Aregbeshola must have entered into an agreement with him for his 2nd term ambition thereby promising to be paying him some money every month. now there is shortfall in allocation there is a big problem if To ubu collects 1billion the rest will not be enough for governor to keep and still pay. God is watching
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by deebrain(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes, i voted for APC in the last election but i must say this, lets leave politics aside, Osun state needs help through any means.

7months, and there is a governor? Its like the spirit that possessed TA Orji of Abia has come to the south-west.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by domido(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hhhmmm!!! Coming from bloody pretenders. Abeg, make dem park well.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by UpLoyo: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
7000m:
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

It's obvious you are nothing but a m.oron. You have some 1diots holding "we'll kick you out of Lago" and another f00l standing next and holding "Lagos is no man's land" grin grin grin. Do you have any functioning brain cells at all? Go ahead create another user name, jobless mofo
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by solonazzy: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=34686996]if they keep quiet you complain.....if they criticize you complain and if they help you still complain............

Back to the topic

[/quote
is he d 1 in control of wat is being allocated to d state?....dey r d least in terms of money being allocated to dem....n jona starved him purposely
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Dahnify70(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please i can afford some 'ogiri', and a carton of indomie waiting for collection.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Most of them ate campaign rice and now the man is using their salaries to pay for the rice bought on credit from Atiku ......... They shd hav jst collectd the rice and not vote for him. Now we are in it together ! Even I am feeling the hunger ryt nw as I am typing dis reply on my bed !

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by hansad: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
bombay:
The Hausa Fulani oligarchy is currently using the All Progressive Congress (APC). Its intention is to foist another Fulani son on the rest of us as the President of Nigeria. The APC is the modern Northern People’s Congress (NPC). Apc arewa peoples congress

Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.
Go tell that to the Yaribawas. Last presidential election, Arewa fcuuuuked the big bosses of Yaribawa, and by extension fcuuuuked the rest of south of Nigeria. Barely 10 days after inauguration of the new president, Yaribawa is already counting its losses.Yepp, today is June 12. Yaribawa most enlightened, educated and sophisticated - Arewa used to tell them this when it wants to fcuuuuk Yaribawa.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
solonazzy:
is he d 1 in control of wat is being allocated to d
state?....dey r d least in terms of money being
allocated to dem....n jona starved him purposely
what is this one saying

Osun state receive more allocation than any SE states yet he cannt pay his workers

Enugu recive one of the lowest yet the state is not owing

Stop blaming GEJ for his failures drop in oil price affected all the state or are you saying GEJ purposely drop the price of oil so that he can get back at his enemies ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief History Of Ijesa Land Till Date / Sheriff’s Chairmanship: PDP Faces Mass Defection / Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.