Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (14975 Views)

Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by jamex089(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
muzzol:
Unfortunately NEMA and other relief agencies are busy providing relief for generality of Nigerians impoverished as a result of 16 years of PDP misrule.

You have truly spoken....
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=solonazzy post=34702467][/quote]
May hunger strike u as it is happenin to Osun workers ryt now IJN . Amen
How dare you say dat fat annoynin lie here The state is collectin the least revenue in the country courtesy of what ? Was it not this man that caused it ? The 1st 3 years was used in borrowing money from banks abroad and locally and creditors must collect dir money back. The most disheartening part of the issue is that the larger percentage of the money borrowed are used in embarking in meanless projects. Atleast as an economist is I knw a manager shdn't borrow money to do anythg that won't yield any revenue .
Even as small as the revenue is, it is enough to pay workers' salaries (N2.6bn). And if u said it isn't enough, my knowlegde of math told me that govt shd with that same amount be able to pay civil servants atleast once in 2 months (N2.6bn+2.6b) cos dat exactly the normal pay b4 the debt senerio .
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
jamex089:
[color=#000099][/color]

You have truly spoken....
[quote author=solonazzy post=34702467][/quote]
May hunger strike u as it is happenin to Osun workers ryt now IJN . Amen
How dare you say dat fat annoynin lie here The state is collectin the least revenue in the country courtesy of what ? Was it not this man that caused it ? The 1st 3 years was used in borrowing money from banks abroad and locally and creditors must collect dir money back. The most disheartening part of the issue is that the larger percentage of the money borrowed are used in embarking in meanless projects. Atleast as an economist is I knw a manager shdn't borrow money to do anythg that won't yield any revenue .
Even as small as the revenue is, it is enough to pay workers' salaries (N2.6bn). And if u said it isn't enough, my knowlegde of math told me that govt shd with that same amount be able to pay civil servants atleast once in 2 months (N2.6bn+2.6b) cos dat exactly the normal pay b4 the debt senerio .
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by strongerthaneva(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

I know most of u are born stupid and M nt surprise
Y don't u compare him to those who are nt owing
Y don't u compare him with anambra governor who increase workers salaries by 15%
So u shameless lot can compare ur Change agents with those that u claimed has destroyed the country
Jang and suswan own 8 months salaries (civil Nd retired)
Owe 22 months pension contributions (civil servants)
Owe billions of deduction
lolzz man u should know owing is owing nothing is to be separated from owing. So get ur skull right and let them campaign and help there states owing also for donations..
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by solonazzy: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
what is this one saying

Osun state receive more allocation than any SE states yet he cannt pay his workers

Enugu recive one of the lowest yet the state is not owing

Stop blaming GEJ for his failures drop in oil price affected all the state or are you saying GEJ purposely drop the price of oil so that he can get back at his enemies ? undecided
lies wuld kill u...osun is d least paid state in terms of allocation
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by frankyychiji(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
if they keep quiet you complain.....if they criticize you complain and if they help you still complain............

......Na wa o 4 some people

Back to the topic
This osun guys surprise me o
Even as this aregbesola is starving them to death they still went to the polls and reelect him undecided

Mysterious things keep happening in this strange nation undecided
Don't blame them, they were under the spell of mass hypnotism.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Homlet:

You are very wrong in castigating the people who wants to help. I am not a politician but is this the change we all clamoured for? SMH Aregbesola was busy leading the Osun people back to idol worshiping and backwardness. Who tells you that satan or idols have any good for any body. Sin is a reproach to any nation or people. He has to seek the face of God for the state to prosper. Politics apart Aregbesola has finished the state with his idol worshiping. Osun indigenes seek the mercy of the Lord and it shall be well with you again; reject idol worshipping and worshipping of mermaid who knows the God will have mercy on you in Christ Jesus

I was bemused too in recent times by this guy's elevation of idolatry in that state. Today, he is now being forced to lead them down the resulting unsavoury path.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Kemmy210(f): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
if they keep quiet you complain.....if they criticize you complain and if they help you still complain............

......Na wa o 4 some people

Back to the topic
This osun guys surprise me o
Even as this aregbesola is starving them to death they still went to the polls and reelect him undecided

Mysterious things keep happening in this strange nation undecided

That he was re-elected doesn't mean dat ALL osun state citizens voted for him,my parent are also affected now but didn't vote for him likewise many pple.What gave u impression dat the election was free and fair.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

Really u pple are shameless

So u can't tell aregbe to meet akande Tinubu and those he shared our state resources with wen all was going well

Itz omisore that should nw be sharing while aregbe and those that collectively loot the state dry

Many are mad few are roaming
seriously..
i know u expect me to also start replying u with bad words... but only kids do it. We were once kids too..grin grin
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kemmy210:

That he was re-elected doesn't mean dat ALL osun state citizens voted for him,my parent are also affected now but didn't vote for him likewise many pple.What gave u impression dat the election was free and fair.
they why are they not protesting ? undecided
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by jaytee01(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rubbish PDP . Did they call for this kind of assistance in Benue State?
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by muzzol: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

Beta shut ur gutter

Very easy to know low lifes..............they resort to abuse when logical reasoning is a better option.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HizMissy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
4beta:
Hey! Make your future online!!! By getting a free scholarship here >> http://www.deoyecrisy..com/
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2015
muzzol:

Very easy to know low lifes..............they resort to abuse when logical reasoning is a better option.
Logical reasoning indeed
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by KA24DETT(m): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2015
barrnchedo:
mention one PDP state that's owing their workers. There's no PDP state that is owing. APC Amechi owed and still owes in Rivers state. I know that Wike will clear the debt. Aregbosola's APC in Osun owes. Rochas okorocha's APC owes. All the salary owing states are APC states. Even APGA is not owing. Shameles APC!

Abia state . TA orji owes some workers 6 months and some 9 months. I am in Aba right now so my info is correct
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2015
KA24DETT:

Abia state . TA orji owes some workers 6 months and some 9 months. I am in Aba right now so my info is correct
mtcheeeew
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by HzRF(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
DrHesjay:
seriously..
i know u expect me to also start replying u with bad words... but only kids do it. We were once kids too..grin grin
Really u are old yet churning out trash

Well age doesn't connote sense

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by free13: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
onatisi:
angry angry aregbe has paid them their salaries. Sebi he gave them fufu,rice and broom before the elections,and they showing their teeth on tv and laughing,what salary are they asking of again

fotadmowmend:
Most of them ate campaign rice and now the man is using their salaries to pay for the rice bought on credit from Atiku ......... They shd hav jst collectd the rice and not vote for him. Now we are in it together ! Even I am feeling the hunger ryt nw as I am typing dis reply on my bed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums / Alleged Party Primaries Bribe: DSS Submits Report On Oshiomhole To AGF / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.