Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 (3193 Views)

Grazing Bill: Ekiti State To Map Out Lands In All Local Government For Grazing / Breaking news::Igbo Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 / Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2020
Once i saw no 3 i knew it was rubbish, how many movie are made in the east in the first place! most of it is in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 19, 2020
900winer:
Audio leaving grin

Everything is audio with Igbos. Audio Mansion, audio CEO, audio development of Lagos,Accra and Johannesburg, audio ownership, audio Biafra ,audio IPOB, audio MASSOB, audio Ohanaeze etal.

In short Igboman life na audio life. Looooooll.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Marine54(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2020
helinues:

What are you people still doing in Lagos ?
Just give every regions thesame level playing ground. Allow south south seaports to function in full capacity , and you'll see Lagos on it kneel...
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Grayoso:

Everything is audio with Igbos. Audio Mansion, audio CEO, audio development of Lagos,Accra and Johannesburg, audio ownership, audio Biafra ,audio IPOB, audio MASSOB, audio Ohanaeze etal.

In short Igboman life na audio life. Looooooll.
Audio nation and online country grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Marine54(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
Once i saw no 3 i knew it was rubbish, how many movie are made in the east in the first place! most of it is in Asaba
Apart from lagos, Enugu is the next capital of Nollywood.
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

For you to see, you will have to pack out first.

You've had 5 years to do that. How far? undecided

Would be nice if Igbos move out and leave us to our Awawa boys and One million gang ojare. Covid-19 has opened eyes abeg. Lagos ,as an example, needs to be decongested as a matter of urgency.

Only problem is that you would literally have to kill Igbos to get them to leave. No one is fooled by their audio Biafra noise that has now made them the biggest joke in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Audio nation and online country grin

Looooolll. Una no go kee person for hia grin grin Bruv add audio Biafra currency and audio Passport to go with their audio nation. Igbos are natural comedians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Sammy07: 9:34am On May 19, 2020
Grayoso:

Looooolll. Una no go kee person for hia grin grin Bruv add audio Biafra currency and audio Passport to go with their audio nation. Igbos are natural comedians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 9:39am On May 19, 2020
You lazy afonjas thinking that you will inherit igbo's properties when they leave are stupid and foolish, I Know thats your hope, poverty stricken people, FYI those properties still remains our properties and you will forever remains our tenants

IGBOS leaving this pathetic region issa dream come through anyway
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2020
Grayoso:

Comedians with empty skulls grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:
You lazy afonjas thinking that you will inherit igbo's properties when they leave are stupid and foolish, I Know thats your hope, poverty stricken people, FYI those properties still remains our properties and you will forever remains our tenants

IGBOS leaving this pathetic region issa dream come through anyway

Audio landlord spotted grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Audio landlord spotted grin

Bleep you

We own 30% of afonjas lands and properties

Deal with it or you can fvcken go and die
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bleep you

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2020
Grayoso:

Would be nice if Igbos move out and leave us to our Awawa boys and One million gang ojare. Covid-19 has opened eyes abeg. Lagos ,as an example, needs to be decongested as a matter of urgency.

Only problem is that you would literally have to kill Igbos to get them to leave. No one is fooled by their audio Biafra noise that has now made them the biggest joke in Nigeria.

I swear.

I'm quite sure that WHEN Biafra eventually comes, there will be a lot of visa scams and marriage scams just to stay in Yorubaland.

The earlier Biafra is achieved, the better for all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 9:56am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=900winer post=89713915][/quote]

We have risen above hate, so your hate can't even remove one hair form our shining hairy chest
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 9:57am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bleep you

You mean the lands under the Lagos lagoon?

Sure.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by BrownLondon(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bleep you

IPOB bureau of news and statistics.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:01am On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

You mean the lands under the Lagos lagoon?

Sure.

We are on the verge of buying off all your properties from ur lazy fathers, that's the reasons for the hate and envy
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

We have risen above hate, so your hate can't even remove one hair form our shining hairy chest
Shining indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by ola6: 10:11am On May 19, 2020
These guys can't leave. Forget their audio threat. It would take drastic actions to make them leave.

As for the ones talking about properties, I pity una. On leased lands?
You go carry your property for head las las... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

We are on the verge of buying off all your properties from ur lazy fathers, that's the reasons for the hate and envy
Audio buying everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Raydos: 10:12am On May 19, 2020
5 years don reach ooo, Una still never leave, Igbo people too dey make mouth abeg, cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Charmingrascal(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2020
I can only Lol

I pray it works tho.

When you have low self-esteem you will think everyone is against you, you will always cry foul.

Once again I can only Lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:21am On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Audio buying everywhere grin

Fvck off

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2020
Raydos:
5 years don reach ooo, Una still never leave, Igbo people too dey make mouth abeg, cheesy cheesy

Choi. Audio exodus. Igbos and empty chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Fvck off
Osu hwfa na cheesy

Just last year you people said you own 80% of Lagos but today you said it 30% or you mean Igbo has already packed 50% of their audio property from Lagos leaving 30% grin

Kai! Awon olori pelebe sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:37am On May 19, 2020
Frankbiz:
Let's see how Lagos survives with the laziness that looms its self acclaimed owners.
Before your great grandfather was born, Yorubas have been running Lagos. Gala hawking brings nothing to us.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:38am On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Osu hwfa na cheesy

Just last year you people said you own 80% of Lagos but today you said it 30% or you mean Igbo has already packed 50% of their audio property from Lagos leaving 30% grin

Kai! Awon olori pelebe sha grin

To read is one thing

To comprehend is another

See you later
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 10:39am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

To be honest, I would pity any Yoruba man who can envy an Igbo man in this day and age everything related to Igbos has been exposed as audio.

Audio developer, how many SW plots have you bought today? Let me guess. 500 plots with 300 in Lekki Phase 1 and the remaining on Banana Island ba?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:41am On May 19, 2020
Grayoso:
Mega lol. Thread was posted on 12 June 2015.

So approximately some days till 12 June 2020 for the pontification of this deluded and hateful Igbo to come to pass or be discredited as another empty noise, In a very long historical list of such, from those who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

Clock is ticking for Shukwudi, Shukuma and Shigozie looool.
See them claiming to start nollywood or control Music Industry kikikikiki. These people funny die.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

To read is one thing
To comprehend is another

See you later
Osu answer my question where is the remaining 50% of your audio properties? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. - Falana / BREAKING NEWS: Over 100 IPOB Members Whisked Away By The Nigerian Police / Rivers State Turning To Somalia, Nigerian Govt Should Act Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.