Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 (3205 Views)

Grazing Bill: Ekiti State To Map Out Lands In All Local Government For Grazing / Breaking news::Igbo Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 / Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:42am On May 19, 2020
candidtalk:

To be honest, I would pity any Yoruba man who can envy an Igbo man in this day and age everything related to Igbos has been exposed as audio.

Audio developer, how many SW plots have you bought today? Let me guess. 500 plots with 300 in Lekki Phase 1 and the remaining on Banana Island ba?
Lol, who dey envy Audio billionaires like them.
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:42am On May 19, 2020
candidtalk:

To be honest, I would pity any Yoruba man who can envy an Igbo man in this day and age everything related to Igbos has been exposed as audio.

Audio developer, how many SW plots have you bought today? Let me guess. 500 plots with 300 in Lekki Phase 1 and the remaining on Banana Island ba?

Audio you say lol

Maybe you haven't been to Lagos then

If it is audio, then why are your people protesting for IGBOS to leave, why are they angry

ENVY
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:44am On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Osu answer my question where is the remaining 50% of your audio properties? grin

Go back to my comment and read again, then come and modify ur stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:45am On May 19, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Igbo's leaving Lagos will do us a lot of good.There will be no more abandoned property blackmail when nigeria breaks..Yoruba's can eat dia land flowing with ewedu and gbegiri.

However spread the gospel tru another means not writing it here on nairaland,it won't change anyting cos Igbo's are busy pipu and don't have time to waste online.
When are you packing?
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Modphase: 10:47am On May 19, 2020
Marine54:
Just give every regions thesame level playing ground. Allow south south seaports to function in full capacity , and you'll see Lagos on it kneel...
Did you inherit foolishness from your father or how is Lagos inhibiting anyone from having a functional port ?
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
See them claiming to start nollywood or control Music Industry kikikikiki. These people funny die.

The one about the Music industry is even a big joke. Our females are the biggest indicators of how talentless Igbos are in relation to Yorubas.

Let's even exclude biggest female superstar in Africa in the form of Tiwa Savage. Igbos do not have one single female musical star. Not a single one while Yorubas dominate ridiculously from small girl Teni, through Niniola to Simi, Yemi Alade etal.

A shame to see how deluded Igbos are when they would be better served trying to improve themselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 10:51am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
When are you packing?

Lol. At gunpoint if you must know. Even then some will prefer to be shot in the SW than return to backward Ala Igbo with its discriminatory Osu and caste system.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Go back to my comment and read again, then come and modify ur stupid comment
Go back to your comment and tell me what you see slowpoke
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:51am On May 19, 2020
[s]
TheGreatFinesse:
You lazy afonjas thinking that you will inherit igbo's properties when they leave are stupid and foolish, I Know thats your hope, poverty stricken people, FYI those properties still remains our properties and you will forever remains our tenants

IGBOS leaving this pathetic region issa dream come through anyway

[/s]Which properties is this one talking about
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 10:53am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Which properties is this one talking about

The roof over your head, pathetic looser
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:54am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bleep you

We own 30% of afonjas lands and properties

Deal with it or you can fvcken go and die
Bros Odensi, I thought you have been claiming 70% before, When did the percentage drastically dropped?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 10:55am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

The roof over your head, pathetic looser
Lol, Your father just paid his landlord and you are claiming online Landlord kikikikiki
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 10:57am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Audio you say lol

Maybe you haven't been to Lagos then

If it is audio, then why are your people protesting for IGBOS to leave, why are they angry

ENVY

You're like a brattish child who can't reason properly. Yorubas want you to leave because that is what a proud, confident and assured people will challenge empty chest beaters to do after those people make audio noise that Lagos etal will 'crash' if Igbos leave with their resources.

Biko, brother leave asap today. If you cannot then stop disturbing us here with audio claims. Show evidence of you and your whole generation leaving the SW today or scram. Audio life.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by 900winer(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
Bros Odensi, I thought you have been claiming 70% before, When did the percentage drastically dropped?
It actually 80% but they have packed 50% of their audio properties from Lagos remaining 30% audio properties grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 11:04am On May 19, 2020
candidtalk:

You're like a brattish child who can't reason properly. Yorubas want you to leave because that is what a proud, confident and assured people will challenge empty chest beaters to do after those people make audio noise that Lagos etal will 'crash' if Igbos leave with their resources.

Biko, brother leave asap today. If you cannot then stop disturbing us here with audio claims. Show evidence of you and your whole generation leaving the SW today or scram. Audio life.

And you think that's just a chest beating or threat lol

Bro that is fact

IGBOS control all the major markets in Lagos and that's Lagos State government main source of IGR.

you guys are just be arrogant and ungrateful
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, Your father just paid his landlord and you are claiming online Landlord kikikikiki

Do you inherit any plot of land from your lazy father?
dm me let's do business
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:

70% ke? I heard it was 95%. Lol. I am sure even my mum's 2 Igbo tenants are claiming to own those two properties to their gullible Village simpletons back in Abia and Ebonyi.

Those ones too will then board night bus to reach Lagos tomorrow morning to be claiming audio CEO and audio landlord's to other cretins back in Ala Igbo. Audio life na bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bro that is fact

IGBOS control all the major markets in Lagos and that's Lagos State government main source of IGR.

Oponu, is it a people who are masters at tax evasion that will be the "main source of IGR" for Lagos.

We are to believe you tax evaders are responsible for the massive IGR of Lagos yet same cannot be replicated in even one single Igbo State? Can you even listen to yourself and how unintelligent you sound.

Below is your homework for the day. Read and comprehend to note how badly your SE States are as per the cumulative and contributory IGR status of Nigeria.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/01/31/igr-states-generate-n986-2-billion-in-9-month-up-by-16-8-full-list/

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

dm me let's do business

Audio business ba? Better go and hawk your fan Yogo this morning and stop wasting the little data you have left.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
TheGreatFinesse:

We are on the verge of buying off all your properties from ur lazy fathers, that's the reasons for the hate and envy
[/s]

I know.

Just like you bought all the lands in New York city, Johannesburg, London, Accra, St Petersburg, etc.

We can see the way you've dehvehloped those places.

Exactly the same way you dehvehloped Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi states to world class standards.

Silly.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bro that is fact

This is so true.

Just like you control the NYSE.

I'm sure Igbos own all the major buildings on Wallstreet.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by ola6: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Bro that is fact

When did a two by two shop owner start paying tax? Please stop talking ignorantly. Apart from the corporate ibos and cosmas maduka, most of the other ibos here are useless to the system. They collect more than they give. They dont pay taxes. All they do is crime

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2020
ola6:

When did a two by two shop owner start paying tax? Please stop talking ignorantly. Apart from the corporate ibos and cosmas maduka, most of the other ibos here are useless to the system. They collect more than they give. They dont pay taxes. All they do is crime

Indeed. They undermine the financial system of their host everywhere be it Accra, Lagos, Kaduna or Johannesburg .

Can any Igbo say with a straight face that even 2% of Igbos in the SW pay tax let alone be a major contributor to the IGR of Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by KAHBOOM: 1:40pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

Busy pipu. Obviously you aren't part of the busy pipu cos here you are on NL.

5 years and counting... When are you moving out of Lagos and SW?

A secondary school leaver who gained admission in 2015 will have graduated by now and be serving his fatherland.

Yes o

I am not busy now..Lockdown affected every one here.

So every Igbo man is in Lagos. Hahaha!Yoruba's sef
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 1:44pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

I know.

Just like you bought all the lands in New York city, Johannesburg, London, Accra, St Petersburg, etc.

Exactly the same way you dehvehloped Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi states to world class standards.

Silly.
An igbo man called Nnamdiot cownu has bought USA white house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 1:44pm On May 19, 2020
candidtalk:

70% ke? I heard it was 95%. Lol. I am sure even my mum's 2 Igbo tenants are claiming to own those two properties to their gullible Village simpletons back in Abia and Ebonyi.

Those ones too will then board night bus to reach Lagos tomorrow morning to be claiming audio CEO and audio landlord's to other cretins back in Ala Igbo. Audio life na bastard.
Lol
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Gabkosh: 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

dm me let's do business
Maybe when I finish buying fan yogo from you inside traffic.
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by BrownLondon(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

I know.

Silly.
Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by TheGreatFinesse: 2:16pm On May 19, 2020
Gabkosh:
Maybe when I finish buying fan yogo from you inside traffic.

From Tinubu I guess cheesy
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Marine54(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
Modphase:
Did you inherit foolishness from your father or how is the SE inhibiting anyone from having a functional port ?
always quick to tag any one opposed you ibo, afànja i'm ain't ibo . Dunce !
Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Modphase: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Marine54:
always quick to tag any one opposed you ibo, afànja i'm ain't ibo . Dunce !
I see you ain't igbo just another foolish fool on NL.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

From Tinubu I guess cheesy

Yes leave our Tinubu to us. We know you covet him and secretly wish he is Igbo. Not possible as Igbos only produce worthless, greedy and wicked leaders who are a reflection of their own people.

Go and face your drunk Obiano, the lunatic Kanu, the kerosene nitw1t Ikpeazu and other waste men you call leaders in the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient NIGERIANS? / Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro / Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.