Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba (968 Views)

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff / Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki / Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by ifedubatoochukw: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Below is the most exclusive History of Lagos state debunking many contrary claims

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/comprehensive-history-why-lagos-remains.html
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by NewNigeriaMind: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
Below is the most exclusive History of Lagos state debunking many contrary claims

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/comprehensive-history-why-lagos-remains.html

This slowpoke resides in Anambra state but is worried about Lagos.

This slowpoke just wrote an article that Aworis are the Initial inhabitants of Lagos.

But this slowpoke forgot that Anambra state is an Igbo state because the Initial Inhabitants are Igbo, can we conclude Anambra state is a NO MAN LAND, because using the fool logic the Igbo in Anambra today are only the first inhabitants grin, that doesn't mean they own it.

I guess Kano is also a NO MAN LAND because the Hausa just happen to be the first inhabitants.

He went on to mention cosmopolitan- London is cosmopolitan, I guess London is a NO MAN LAND because it is cosmopolitan

Iboes are really morons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by NewNigeriaMind: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
4000m:
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

OP look at this pics very well, we are alrwady telling your brothers to go back home. why you want to die on top of another man property I don't understand grin
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by Alphaoscar: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

You are a very confused and attention seeking idi0t.
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by BLOTRS: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
i'm igbo but Lagos is my home
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lagos is my home and I am Igbo.
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by NewNigeriaMind: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeitoro:
Lagos is my home and I am Igbo.

Even my friend in kaduna has made kaduna home.

Making a place home means you want to be part of the place and you love it.

It means accepting the culture and practise and even protecting it.

That is when you can call a place home

1 Like

Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by 9jii(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by NewNigeriaMind: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
People like pat utomi is so close to the owner of Lagos the OBA that they joke about everything

Even Tinubu granted him the business school. He would never call his home a no man land. When you love a place you protect it. You protect its history and not try to change it or destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Even my friend in kaduna has made kaduna home.

Making a place home means you want to be part of the place and you love it.

It means accepting the culture and practise and even protecting it.

That is when you can call a place home

thats the spirit man, as long as the culture is not anti human.

Until we Nigeria dealth with tribalism, we will never develop as expected.

I personally wont have any problem seeing a yoruba man became the governor of my state as long as he can deliver.

(1) (Reply)

Between Nigerians And Buhari: Truth Behind “one Meal A Day” Campaign / The 'angazi' Metaphor / Is Buhari Already Failing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.