Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (87370 Views)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
A video clip showing an ex-commissioner in Zamfara State reportedly engaged in an explicit sexual activity with an unidentified lady in a room has surfaced.

The former commissioner was a member of the recently dissolved cabinet in the state.

The two-minute video clip which was obtained by Daily Trust has attracted criticism and condemnation from some people, who are demanding he be arrested and prosecuted.

Some residents who have seen the video have described it as the most scandalous video in the history of the state and others are wondering why he got involved in such illicit act.

It is unknown who recorded the sex video, whether a third party in the act or a mounted camera. Some are however, insinuating one of the actors might have been recorded it because of the unsteadiness of the recording.

When Malam Ibrahim Wakkala Muhammad, the state deputy governor was approached by journalists, he said he would not stop anyone from publishing the story but it would be better if the story was left alone.

When the ex-commissioner involved in the sex video was contacted, he said: “I am on my way to Gusau, give me some time and I would call you back when I arrive, please.”

Despite promising to call back, he did not.

Spokesman of the state police command, DSP Sanusi Amiru, said he could not comment on the issue as he was yet to see the video.

Sourece: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/city-news/56971-video-showing-zamfara-former-commissioner-in-sex-scandal-goes-viral

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Emenahagos02(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
The video or link? undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by oluvick(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
How is that our business?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by justi4jesu(f): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by joystickextendr: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked shocked in a sharia state? embarassed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by okonelfg(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Soo bad
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by CR77(f): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
So having sex now is a crime

If the girl is under age them is a crime if not have fun man

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Burger01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Post the video link here nau angry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by prince4pro(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
No pix no video.I don't believe dis
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dehn dehn
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Aminat508(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Video, make we see undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by ushmoney: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] na crime
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pictures or ain't clicking that link.
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by eleojo23: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
What are we supposed to do with this piece of info?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by zicoraads: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Video or wedonbilivit grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by tuoyoojo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
ok

the man nor get house or is hotel dey on strike ni when him go det strafff for office?

na this kind tin when them dey do for office when the make govt nor dey move forward so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by ooshinibos: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
arrested for having sex , when did this become illegal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by CR77(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
prince4pro:
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
oluvick:
How is that our business?

I wonder o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Bsc(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Naija uncut....c news here...

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
I dey Bleep for ur tv? Omo na sextape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by KwoiZabo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by olaopts: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015

6 Likes 3 Shares

prince4pro:

It won't be appealing.

You want to be hearing "wayo, wayo" abi?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Profkomolafe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
SHAY DEY SWEAR FOR THIS PEOPLE WITH FU<K FU<K NI
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by eagleeye2: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Zamfara is a Sharia State........kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Waper2(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Where is the video?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Edwardhead(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
ihjhkgjgkfy
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Coolboi05(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
U can't just gimme dis type of news witout video link...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.