Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87441 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by andresia(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fatima Daura, daughter of Mamman Daura, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, has accused the wife of the president of attacking her inside the presidential villa in Abuja.

Commenting on a video where the first lady was seen complaining about being denied access to her apartment, Fatima said she least expected Buhari’s wife to act in a violent manner.

In the video which trended on Friday while the rumour mill was agog that the president was getting married to Sadiya Umaru Farouq, minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, the president’s wife was seen speaking in anger.

In a BBC Hausa interview monitored by TheCable, Fatima said she recorded the video as a proof that Buhari’s wife confronted her violently.

“My name is Fatima. I am a daughter to Malam Mamman Daura… if one reasons well, he or she will understand that it is not possible to say that the wife of the president is denied access to her apartment but let me give a context,” she said.

“The apartment in question is called the Glass House. You know that there are several houses and apartments in the villa. When the president got into office, he gave the Glass House to our father, Mamman Daura.

“You all know that they are friends and are related, more so, they grew up together like twins. When he became president, he gave the Glasshouse to our dad and said he should stay there. Our dad stayed there for three years now until when the president’s son, Yusuf, had an accident and went to Germany for treatment.

“When he returned, the president told our dad to move out of that apartment to an even bigger one in the villa, that Yusuf is going to stay and be treated in the Glass House. The Glass House is closer to the main presidential apartment and that will make easier access to him by his mother. It is not in her apartment which is in the main apartment.”

Fatima narrated what led to the incident that was captured in the video, saying she recorded it to use as evidence against the first lady.

“(On that day) My mom and dad were not around. So, my dad instructed me and my elder sister, both of us are working and we go to work every morning, that we should come on a Saturday and move our belongings to the new apartment the president instructed,” she said.

“We planned to park out then and have even concluded moving all the things. All of a sudden, in the afternoon as we were busy on that errand of packing our belongings when we heard noise from outside. I was in an inner room in the house while my sister was in an outer one close to the main gate of the apartment. So my sister went out before I could come out.

“On getting there, it was the wife of the president. When she came, the door was locked and she picked a metal chair and broke the door. I have sent the picture to you. My sister that went out was almost hit by the chair. She threw the chair which broke through the door and almost hit my sister.

“I was so shocked and afraid of getting there because she was shouting and reigning abuses words and saying we should move out of that apartment. That she has never seen this kind of thing before. I then went back and picked my phone because if one is to say that she acted that way, no one would believe it without a proof. She has already been saying a lot of things depicting that she is being suppressed.

“So I recorded it to show our parents and the security, so that they will know the truth should anything happen. Because the way she was raging and shouting, I was thinking that she would pick something and hit us with it or something like that. That was why we recorded it. Had it been we wanted to release the video, we would have done it earlier. But you know if a video clip enters one or two hands, you can’t control where it will get to.

“There are even other clips that have not been released, I will send them to you to see how she was insulting the security and how she drove them away saying who are they protecting and calling them bloody idiots. Its all on the video clip. That was what happened.”

The first lady has been very critical of Daura.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/buharis-wife-attacked-us-inside-aso-rock-says-mamman-dauras-daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrUne6Ybqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i_rNOstwg

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by andresia(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by NwaNimo1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
She was right to evict you parasites......shameful people.

461 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ijaw1stson: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
That's the daughter of the cabal Chairman....
Why won't aisha hate you all? You girls aren't ashamed at all. How dare you challenge the first lady? As if you are supposed to live there in the first place. If na me, no be chair I go stone u sef. I go find better iron. Parasites undecided undecided

528 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Racoon(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
See audacity! The power of the cabal have also been transferred to you abi? So because Mamman Daura grew up with Buhari during their childhood, it has now grants him the exclusive privilege to live in Aso Rock Villa?

Meaning that these illegal occupants of Aso Rock are long being fed,accommodated, secured etc @ the expense of the Nigerian state using tax payers monies.So does anyone still have a doubt about the Aso Rock cabals now?

What constitutional responsibility is Mamman Daura & his daughter holding in the presidency let alone to insult the president's wife if not for Buhari's nepotism and clannishness? angry

718 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

Aso villa is not a family compound where the head of the family houses friends and extended family members. It is the official seat of government and should accommodate the president and others who have official reasons to be there. Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.

529 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by olasaad(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nonsense so Aso villa has now turned into family house and moreso you people are even frustrating her family.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Adaibeku(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
And let ur kids be ur number one priority!

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by freeze001(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Useless drama that benefits no one except the thieves in the villa!

71 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by TooMuchStuff: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
The country is doomed n finished.
Until Hausafulanis are yanked off the better Nigeria there can never be any progress my people

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Born2Breed(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari gave his cousin an official quarter. grin

As what exactly?

Well, we knew him from way back,how idiagbon was making all decisions while he was sleeping away. That man can't think or act without people pushing him on.

Robotic buhari... grin gave his cousin an official quarter to think for him angry grin

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Orjioorji(f): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine so much gut from the girl, i saw Aisha buhari chasing people out of the villa since their first tenure.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by andresia(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:

U Mr andresia will answer for ur ignorance at d longrun!Amen

That Igbo hate that made u refuse to see buhari is dead will surely come upon ur generations unborn

Madam, is everything alright?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Believe this nonsense at your own Peril.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Adaibeku(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:

Madam, is everything alright?
Who do u call general buhari right now ?

My God say I should tell u ,the wicked and ignorance shall suffer pestilence in this country ,

Why call him buhari ? I thought they said a soldier is of forever

See what day lady suffer in her home cos 100million Nigerians are wickedly stupid ,

I cover my tribe from the terrible curse that will desend on d wicked & d fools

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by oz4real83(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
There was once a country. So many terrible news that will make u puke. People that were not elected are displaying heavy political powers everywhere and even in the president's residence. Na wa oooo

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by thatigboman: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm sure the emir of Daura has an apartment in aso rock

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
A man that can't steer peace within his small family yet Zombies expect him to steer Nigeria to peace ... Buhari is too divisive inside out and that's why Mamman Dauras small children can have mind to even film the first lady and be confrontational against her

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by IbyOneGod: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why wouldn't she attack you when she is away that your Toto is looking for what to bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:
Believe this nonsense at your own Peril.

So we should believe You BMC instead even with overwhelming video evidence and the acceptance of the First lady that the video was real

90 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Blazebond(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
My lawd,so this man (buhari) is even keeping extended family members in the villa,nigeria is solely responsble for the up-keep of mamman daura and his family,what the hell kind of government is this Ethnic champion ruuning?

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Captainrambo2: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari is too weak.

Mumu man

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Rekhina(f): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
And let ur kids be ur number one priority!
Goddess de la bifra grin
............... Don't pity her pls , she is shameless

6 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Rekhina(f): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Who do u call general buhari right now ?

My God say I should tell u ,the wicked and ignorance shall suffer pestilence in this country ,

Why call him buhari ? I thought they said a soldier is of forever

See what day lady suffer in her home cos 100million Nigerians are wickedly stupid ,

I cover my tribe from the terrible curse that will desend on d wicked & d fools
Amen Amen Amen

Bmcs will suffer death

14 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by kokoA(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Your papa childhood friend become president so una leave una house park enter him own and you want him wife to dey happy.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ewigmee: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
This Daura family should let Aisha be - Haba. Aso rock is for the first family.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's really going on in that Villa?

This mamman daura guy is related to buhari by blood and Aisha has lived with them all her married life to buhari. Does it mean they never got along abinitio? I mean the two families.

I'm somehow beginning to loose my sympathy for Aisha because I don't understand why she should visit hatred on the daura daughters for the sins of their father.

Finally, buhari as a family has failed woefully and this is made worse to think that he is a religious fanatic.

19 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by NGpatriot: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
So, the president gave you a bigger apartment inside the villa for you to move into, but after packing out of where the president asked you to move out of, you still locked the place up to prevent the President's sick son and his mother to enter the place and you still think she shouldn't be upset.

The lazy youths watching the video twisted what transpired for their own silly, tribal and political bearings.

I'm 100% with the first lady, there are too many parasites inside Aso Rock, they think they are god and they are unaccountable.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Racoon(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmsg:
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

....Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.
This is what Mr.President have turned the presidential villa into. "Buhari should put his house in order"?

A man whose very existence is being dictated by the Abba Kyari/Mamman Daura cabal that his wife have constantly criticized?

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.