Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance (526 Views)

This Man Raped A Chicken To Death Because He Couldn’t Get A Girlfriend / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Rhapsodi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
A 32-year-old housewife and
evangelist, Nancy (surname
withheld) in Okpanam
Community, near Asaba in Delta
State, allegedly committed suicide
by stabbing herself to death on
Saturday June 6th. Friends say
she committed suicide after
continue reading via
http://rhapsodiaffos..com/2015/06/housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-her.html?spref=fb
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Young03(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
she should av called me to help nah
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Evangelist?
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by robinicule(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
i click that link...make i fry
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Let her die. Her husby will live to satisfy other women.
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by IamLEGEND1: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dear lawd.
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Rhapsodi(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Young03:
she should av called me to help nah
lol. U may nt even satisfy her oh. She needs smeting bigger
Re: Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance by Jayjay0(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

If You Still Think That There’s What Is Called ‘true Love’ Or ‘love Without Mone / Choose 1 / Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.