Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (46664 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Marafa Accepts Saraki's Juicy Committee Gift, Says It Will Bring Peace / APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Ilekeh(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
illiad1:

I didn't know you don't have a father, my sincere condolences!

May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

A great letter for your mother.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by limen123: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
you gat no choice old men.sai saiki!!
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by JuanDeDios: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
As for the political liability(atiku), tinubu is preparing him his favourite dish

Tinubu is a local champion.The events of this week has proven he is inconsequential in national politics and is in no position to undermine Atiku
I don't like Tinubu but how knaive can some of you be.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by owofizzy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
APC have no choice dey must accept Saraki
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by darediamond(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
A.K.A Don't tamilaya! Because if you do "you will die volutarily" Chales Agbako Olumo
grin grin grin grin
cydophobia:
If you Tambuwal me, I will saraki you.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by darediamond(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
A.K.A Don't tamilaya! Because if you do "you will die volutarily" Chales Agbako Olumo
grin grin grin grin

Yoruba politicians, you dare them, you are gone!
Ibadan lo mo....
Saraki, bé warned!!
Watch your back!
cydophobia:
If you Tambuwal me, I will saraki you.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by UpLoyo: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't know why anyone is concerned about the lame duck National assembly. What' have they done in the last 16yrs that gave people the belief that anyting good will ever come out of there, other than their huge salaries? Buhari had better start thinking of plan B, C, D etc and run solo; having a thief as a senate president and a miracle is like expecting Judas to open a bank account with the deposit he' holding.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
989900:
"never hate your enemy, it affects your judgement"

They all knew this universal truth. Perhaps, what irritated the APC leaders was how Saraki & co made a f00l out of them! It's understandable why that should hurt.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Islie: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
richidinho:

Before any impeachment can stand
They need 2/3 majority

There iz no way they can get any one senator from the 57 that voted for Saraki

Nobody is even thinking about impeachment self
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by kernel504(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
APC doing things transparently and showing PDP how party politics should be done. In a real democracy, the party is bigger than the candidates not the other way around and APC clearly believes in that ideal. They will only get better. I think they have handled themselves satisfactorily so far. I have very few to no complaints
Don't let sentiment or emotion deny you the truth. What's transparently? When Tinubu wanted to impose his candidiates forcefully upon the two houses. The APCs is been played, yet you are telling us all is well.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Cityguy: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Like they have any other choice.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by dre11(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emily99:

I doubt 12months survival of the Apc with all this discord and anonymity.

Don't play Doyin okupe here......... Who doubted and was shamed as APC kept waxing strong and stonger until they remove PDP from the center

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Destinyfavour(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it was illegal, but no need to make noise over position,there are more important thing
No illegality cos a forum was formed and PMB gave the clerk the written permission to inaugurate the house. APC knows the truth and they can't win the case in a court of law.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by chibaic(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
they have no choice
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2015
good, no more bickering.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by olasunky15(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Saraki is d Senate president.... that's Wat we know
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by olasunky15(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Senator Saraki is a former governor and d present Senate President while Tinubu is only a former governor... can u beat that

ijustdey:

seems you're not getting me.....
check my post and see what I mean

Tinubu faced OBJ during his tenure as Lagos state governor and won....... so, who is Saraki that he will now start mulling over it for days...
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Dino2002: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Everything that glitters is not Gold. Tinubu & his cohorts should av learnt their lessons.
it's a pity that mr.pity died on a pity day.
PDP is coming back in full force be prepared.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Dino2002: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Tinubu cannot impeach our PMB with this NASS. Its lovely & i like it.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by princewolex(m): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2015
United will stand divided will fall.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by 49cents(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2015
ijustdey:

this settles the case...... Hope all those wanting to go to court will shelves their sword and embrace peace

shearthe theor swords u meanb
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Najatu: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Is there will b change Nigerians aspired for with dis NAPPS leadership. God bless the masses
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Blackfire(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Oyegun and u think saraki is a foo.l that will let down his guard.
Acn in APC should be careful how they drag this matter publicly and in door, this is what yoruba call 'omu esu'
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by illiad1(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

A great letter for your mother.

Oh I never knew you don't have a mother too, my condolences! Its a terrible thing that you're an orphan.

May God proffer you the fortitude to bear your loss.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by golddeejay(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Am not a saraki's sympatizer. Anybody going to court shd take his matress with him. He won fairly. They shd be blaming themselves for allowing themselves to be fooled and be fighting that person that fooled them. They can't win saraki now, any move against him will be the beginning of APC's end.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Charly68: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2015
APC party echelon are political juganuts ...they know the art of politicking very well...acceptance to be does not necessarily mean loosing the battle..you need to stoop low at times to conquer certain battle..the political chess game is ongoing. Now that they have identify political harlots in their midst,I bet you ,you will see game later on.. How did General Buhari emerged the winner of APC primary ?
It was a very master strategy of the Jagaban..the truth is if the man did not win the primary Nigerians would have rejected Atiku or whoever came out of it. Sincerely Jagaban is a political enigma in our modern day Nigeria. Even among the opposition elements ,PDP knew that the only political headache they had in power is that man. We need to salute his political courage for being in opposition for sixteen years without shaken . The NASS Excos should watch their backs & fronts before doing anything if not they will end up like Enwerem ,Okadigbo and co.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by aklosx(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Wow as expected i knw this day will come real democrat grin
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by disumusa: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
As for the political liability(atiku), tinubu is preparing him his favourite dish

Tinubu is a local champion.The events of this week has proven he is inconsequential in national politics and is in no position to undermine Atiku
but how long ibo will keep following, now olusola that dino melaye his brother from kogi apc surported now has turn to ibo candidate,the same ibo did to gej,agbaje,fayose so dogara is an ibo, ibo you are still sleeping,dreaming try wake up and think of apga.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by spencekat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
ijustdey:

don't mind them..... they all think the party operate like PDP that forces it will of some cabal on its party members.......

our President have laid the ground and others are following.....
before they alluded that PMB doesn't understand what democracy is and can't practice it but he has shamed them to the cleaners by all his actions and words.....

We are on the same page. He won then, he lost now. He will most likely win/lose again in the future since he is not God.

I said that you should not mind Tinubu.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ijustdey: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
spencekat:
I said that you should not mind Tinubu.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.