Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (46667 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Marafa Accepts Saraki's Juicy Committee Gift, Says It Will Bring Peace / APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by richidinho(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nansense
Dem for try do shi.t nah
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Tvegas(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am sorry to say this but my party acted like a baby on this one. There was no game plan. Better days are ahead.

UP APC, SAI BUHARI, SAI JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ijustdey: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Saraki the slayer...

One who treat his dad fk up in kwara state, then who is Tinubu?

But it will not always be in your favour every time.

I see where you are coming from but that is his dad.....

Tinubu dares OBJ during his tenure and he won, who dares ebora OWU like that and escape....

so, Tinubu is still a force to recon with

2 Likes

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Lionsclaw: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
No dont live with the reality you guys should have continued living in oblivion, I thought you guys were going to court. Yeye sore losers
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by M4gunners: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Waiting patiently to see if Tinubu will also reverse his words. He said he will never recognised B Saraki as senate president.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by illiad1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
araaolu:

I guess you dont understand the man tinubu and atiku. For me, tinubu is more politically in tune than any of our supposed politicians becus he single handedly protected the political independence of the south west, work for the emergence of PMB as the candidate of the APC with ur atiku coming in distant 3rd.
I just dont understand why you are declaring a contest that's just about to start over. Lets see how this will end! Pls can you tell me how many governors that can ascribe there emergence ti atiku? I already knw the answer, so who is the local champion....

Some of you move about with the brain of boko haram.

Tinubu is everything in yoruba land & politics.

And tinubu is nobody in nigerian national politics.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Saraki the slayer...

One who treat his dad fk up in kwara state, then who is Tinubu?

But it will not always be in your favour every time.

Watch out for return leg. Saraki may unconsciously fall into booby trap set on his way. These men know definitely when to get back at him in a tragic way, not now.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
What about Tinubu?Has he accepted Saraki as the senate president?
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Demainman1: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
ijustdey:

Tinubu dares OBJ during his tenure and he won, who dares ebora OWU like that and escape....

Who said he won? Do you not think that OBJ has a hand in what happened in the senate few days ago?

OBJ na elephant, he never forgets. So you cannot say you won when the game is still be played.

Just accept that politics is you win some, you lose some. Jagaban cannot expect to win all the time, moreover, this time around it is NIGERIA and not LAGOS you get it?

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Uncletony(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
As Tinubu weeps d 3rd time!!
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by illiad1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
I feel sorry for PDP.
Ask Agbaje how we treat traitors.

Dear political rat.

There is nothing like apc, there's only buhari and after him

There would be nothing

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by illiad1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
I feel sorry for PDP.
Ask Agbaje how we treat traitors.

Dear political rat.

There would be nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Jesusloveyou: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Destinyfavour:
They have no choice because the election was not illegal.
it was illegal, but no need to make noise over position,there are more important thing

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Ilekeh(f): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
illiad1:

Dear political rat.

There would be nothing

A nice letter for your father.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by bid4rich(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am laughing in Efik. APC in government, PDP in power cheesycheesy
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by mymadam(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
gboly3190:
APC did the right thing. Its in the best interest of the party

...AND the Federal Republic of Nigeria, IMHO.

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ijustdey: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Demainman1:

Who said he won? Do you not think that OBJ has a hand in what happened in the senate few days ago?

OBJ na elephant, he never forgets. So you cannot say you won when the game is still be played.

Just accept that politics is you win some, you lose some. Jagaban cannot expect to win all the time, moreover, this time around it is NIGERIA and not LAGOS you get it?

seems you're not getting me.....
check my post and see what I mean

Tinubu faced OBJ during his tenure as Lagos state governor and won....... so, who is Saraki that he will now start mulling over it for days...
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by cydophobia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you Tambuwal me, I will saraki you.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Swaggzkid: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wetin concern this with my afang soup wey I wan chop?? undecided undecided
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ijustdey: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
spencekat:
What about Tinubu?Has he accepted Saraki as the senate president?

the party has agreed

so Tinubu agreeing is inconsequential
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by olayinkaj2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Better! Or else, they will just lost everything because he is the SP and it can't change. Good move.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Lionsclaw: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
akins56:
ApC is very good at managing their internal squabbles, but sincerely, am beginning to doubt this change, the past few weeks have not been so encouraging, PMB is too slow for my liking, but i still believe in him.
As for the political liability(atiku), tinubu is preparing him his favourite dish!
Tinubu can do naaathing to Atiku cos just as Atiku came into the party with crowd so can he leave with his crowd (the G5 governors and their state followers) wink
This is why I consider Tinubu to be nathing cos APC is a confederation of different parties. Had it been he raised up new breed politicians under ACN alone from all over the country then I would have given him respect but as long as APC is concerned he must be made to eat humble pie anytime he thinks too highly of himself.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Reference(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
ijustdey:

Stop accentuating this Tinubu thing abeg, you are dividing your party. You seem to have forgotten that you are now in power and there should be decorum and introspection. The battles fought over the past week have been internal party ones. Doesn't it worry you. Don't you think you should be putting a lid on sectional politicking. What nonsense force to be reckoned with. Is Tinubu fighting anyone in the APC. Better stop opposing and start governing. All these red-neck supremacy is getting you nowhere. Continue this strong man bragadoo and watch the north turn against you with dire consequences. Be wise.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
ijustdey:

the party has agreed

so Tinubu agreeing is inconsequential
Don't mind that man.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Sant1m: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=akins56 post=34704303]ApC is very good at managing their internal squabbles, but sincerely, am beginning to doubt this change, the past few weeks have not been so encouraging, PMB is too slow for my liking, but i still believe in him.
As for the political liability(atiku), tinubu is preparing him his favourite dish![/quote ] Your concerns are genuine but be reminded that like any serious mind PMB is taking time to plan. Recall that NASS is in recess, the APC transition committee is yet to turn in its report, he is on the right track.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by porka: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=13pt]One down.

Next is the dissolution of Odigie Oyegun led executive.

Your resignation letter is being awaited Mr Oyegun.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by kinibigdeal(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Assuming GEJ was still there, APC will be like "GEJ splash N2 billion to settle party differences: NPDP kicks undecided
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Lionsclaw: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
forgiveness:
APC leaders get sense o! From what i am seeing, they surely have another plan not known to........ lipsrsealed
The only sense they can get is to forget the past and leave in sincere harmony (ie swallow their pride) cos if they try nurse any grudge and attack anyone in the future that will be the end of the party. The people they are planning for know and they are sleeping with one eye open. Victimse them in future and all they need do is frustrate you through the senate and house. At least Tambuwal has thought eveyone a sweet lesson about remaining in a party and yet frustrating their effort . Nobody be mumu for naija again o
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Sant1m: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
softnipples:
As if they have any other choice cheesy
In politics you always have a choice, a just to bid your time a wait another day or a choice to fight and damm the consequence or a choice to forgive and forget.
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by luvprince4real(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
They dont hv a choice. If they disturb too much d guy will decamp along with senate presidency, if they plan impeachment ekweremadu automaticaly takes over. Infact saraki should be d one calling d shots.. #teamcorepdp
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ibrosantus(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
white or black, politicians are d same,
when dey r naked, dey r unashamed of themselves....politics is a game of mind.....be wise ma pple
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by MosakuAW(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tinubu is powerless at the open level.

He has strong power in the SouthWest. This is the first time in his political carrer that, he Tinubu is flexing power at the National level.

It will take time for him to gain ground at the federal level. At least 8years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto) / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.