Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face (1216 Views)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am a guy that loves rubbing powder on my face... In fact, I can't leave my house to office without rubbing it........ And as a result of that, Ladies always stay at my face.... Dunno why... Biko, Kedu ihe unu neche? ....... embarassed
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by pinkiberry(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
GAY

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
pinkiberry:
gay
You Need A Bottle Of Holy Water.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by missbronzy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
he receives it from the back

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
pinkiberry:
gay
Like seriously, But am no gay oo...I just apply it it because it looks good on me
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by elantraceey(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't notice undecided
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by xynerise: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sissy
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
missbronzy:
he receives it from the back
Omg! I never thought of this.... So, how do I go about it because am no Gay...I even get angry at the mention of that word gay.. Chai.?
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
xynerise:
Sissy
hy... Sissy Kwa? What's the meaning?
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't notice undecided
you mean you have seen a guy who applys powder?
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by elantraceey(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Smartwizy:
you mean you have seen a guy who applys powder?

There's a difference between seeing and noticing.
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

There's a difference between seeing and noticing.
hmmmmm ok
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Godownchild(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by missbronzy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Smartwizy:
Omg! I never thought of this.... So, how do I go about it because am no Gay...I even get angry at the mention of that word gay.. Chai.?
really don't know
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Godownchild:
The first thing that comes to my mind is FLIRT!!!
LoL tongue
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Smartwizy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
missbronzy:
really don't know
hmmm, owk thanks
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by xynerise: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Smartwizy:
hy... Sissy Kwa? What's the meaning?
Effeminate

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gay!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
pinkiberry:
GAY
Why gay? So kiss Daniel is _gay? Dbanj is _gay? Have you seen Michael Essien with his dusting powdered face?

I'll wear powder if need be

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by keminie: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
shuu a guy can rob powder on his face does not mean he is gay,for rub powder just to reduce some oil on my face when an going out

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Godownchild:
The first thing that comes to my mind is FLIRT!!!

Maybe you are right grin cheesy
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by keminie: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
shuu a guy can rob powder on his face does not mean he is gay,for me rub powder just to reduce some oil on my face when an going out
Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by trybe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Smartwizy:
Am a guy that loves rubbing powder on my face... In fact, I can't leave my house to office without rubbing it........ And as a result of that, Ladies always stay at my face.... Dunno why... Biko, Kedu ihe unu neche? ....... embarassed
my broda I dey rubb 4 my face wella# hapu ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
please what is bad in applying powder ,i also do it .

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's On Your Mind When You Sight A Guy Who Applied Powder On His Face by lomodele(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
I dey rub am wella. There's nothing wrong in it.. There are now male powder..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane / How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] / Trending Now Twitter: Video Of Sexy Girl Dancing Widly Dancing To A Hot Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.