Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self (48212 Views)

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by preselect(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
RIP bro.........suicide should never be an option. God helped me to overcome it several years ago and I have become stronger ever since.

If i swear for you now........angry you sef go just commit suicide

But come first, why you no get sense?

BTW talking about suicide.......I think government should ban the sale of sniper insecticide.......so many cases I have heard lately of people who committed suicide was by ingesting sniper. Even the name 'sniper' sounds akward. angry undecided

[size=13pt] sad sad thread. but you know you can be a motivational speaker for suicide prone patients. i never knew nigerians have started commiting suicide (apart from buhari's boys up in maidugiri) but i'm glad to hear you overcame by God's grace. I too overcame the thoughts, my first yr in England drove me crazy. but i'm good now, by His Grace. i talk to a lot of people in distress and give them hope and a fighting spirit. you could do the same, you have no idea how many lives u could save.

note: this is not a peace treaty. we remain loyal e-enemies angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Omotayor123(f): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
But Why?

I guess His mama rivals are at work... RIP
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Eluwilussit(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes,you wan come for him burial or you want make dem do the same to you?na free dem they do am o

I am the apple of God's eye!
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by etu1985(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
May his soul RIP.Life could be challenging. The devil has given me reasons to take my own life too,but av stayed focused and believing one day things will work right.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by maxyflash: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls.even as I sympathise wif the Families of the deceased,I'd love to quickly sound it that as a bonafide Ti-tan(final Year Law Student-UNIBEN) there's no one with the name Iyoha Daniel in my class...His reported suicide is quite pitiable but on behalf of D Ti-tans, I hereby seek to clear the air and guide 'aright' every sympathetic member of the public. such misguided misinformation from PM news which has seemingly been make headlines on blog sites is incorrect as no ti-tan has committed any suicide cos the said Iyoha Daniel once again, is no student of the 500L Law class of the Great Faculty University.QED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I feel for his family.

The thing is, anybody can commit suicide even those who say" God forbid" when they hear that someone commited suicide. Juts pray u don't come face to face with suicide cos its hard right when the thought of suicide comes up.

I don't even know whether to say "may his soul rest in peace" or to just say sorry for him.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Awww this is really saddening.suicide shouldn't be an option no matter how terrible the situation may be. May God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am the apple of God's eye!
no be only apple,you are also the spoilt coconut in his hand waiting to be thrown into fire grin
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by ahamonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
starlight101:
Painfull death may HIS soul rest in peace

No matter what happen in life i no fit take my life oo as edey sweet me so even with out money
is not ordinary.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by blackpanther25(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
chuksfor13:
Go 4d gf, she has a case to answer
Why would anyone kill themselves because of kitten when there are millions around and available. ..
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by butanep(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
There is this insecticide called 'Sniper' used for controlling insects amd pests. It is highly toxic when ingested by humans.
so how does it relate to this thread?
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by butanep(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
RedBenson:

No, dont thank him. He's a bad teacher. He misled you. Correct word is "loss". It's neither "lost" or "lose" but "loss".
You have a point but still a bad teacher...

Neither does not go with or but Nor

It's neither "lost" nor "lose" but "loss"

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Eluwilussit(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no be only apple,you are also the spoilt coconut in his hand waiting to be thrown into fire grin

The onus is on me to declare who I am in Christ. So I am the apple of God's eye.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by butanep(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
So you know the names of everyone In your class abi? Are you the HOD or dean of the faculty to make such comment.

My guy you better pack well as you have no constitutional right to say that... the school authorities will do the findings.

Just face the book your parents asked you to do and stop showing too know...
maxyflash:
Pls.even as I sympathise wif the Families of the deceased,I'd love to quickly sound it that as a bonafide Ti-tan(final Year Law Student-UNIBEN) there's no one with the name Iyoha Daniel in my class...His reported suicide is quite pitiable but on behalf of D Ti-tans, I hereby seek to clear the air and guide 'aright' every sympathetic member of the public. such misguided misinformation from PM news which has seemingly been make headlines on blog sites is incorrect as no ti-tan has committed any suicide cos the said Iyoha Daniel once again, is no student of the 500L Law class of the Great Faculty University.QED!!!

4 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The onus is on me to declare who I am in Christ. So I am the apple of God's eye.
apple ko paw paw ni,abeg make I hear word
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
preselect:

[size=13pt] sad sad thread. but you know you can be a motivational speaker for suicide prone patients. i never knew nigerians have started commiting suicide (apart from buhari's boys up in maidugiri) but i'm glad to hear you overcame by God's grace. I too overcame the thoughts, my first yr in England drove me crazy. but i'm good now, by His Grace. i talk to a lot of people in distress and give them hope and a fighting spirit. you could do the same, you have no idea how many lives u could save.

note: this is not a peace treaty. we remain loyal e-enemies angry[/size]

Wow, that's awesome. I'm glad to know you overcame too. Somehow, we share a lot in common. angry Hencefort, I'll pay more attention to people around me and do my best to cheer them out of their depression. smiley Bless you!

@ bolded, OK! angry No retreat, no surrender grin

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by CaptainJune: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Those who say may his soul rest in peace and are christians are only deceiving themselves. They know the truth. That boy is cursed as an eternal tenant of hell fire where Satan is the cursed landlord. He is DOOMED for all eternity.

I only feel sorry for him. He is in a much worse state now than he was alive. All the problems of this life and the evil we suffer in it are just like the bite of an insect when compared to hell fire.

No matter the vicissitudes we face in life, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Taking the easy way out is no solution to the difficult business of living.

Story reminds me of the poem "Richard Cory".

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2015
so sad...
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2015
http://ijokosblog..com/2015/06/photos-fatal-car-accident-claims-lives.html?m=1
Welcome to Ijokos Blog[color=#990000][/color]
www.ijokosblog..com
Fatal car accident claims the life of 17 out od 19 passengers. see photos
http://ijokosblog..com/2015/06/photos-fatal-car-accident-claims-lives.html?m=1
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by bossmeround(f): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

Wow, that's awesome. I'm glad to know you overcame too. Somehow, we share a lot in common. angry Hencefort, I'll pay more attention to people around me and do my best to cheer them out of their depression. smiley Bless you!
@ bolded, OK! angry No retreat, no surrender grin
dats iis is very gd of u.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Suicide, the devil's own sleeping pill.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Don't speak rashly to people all the time. Some are simply looking for a reason to use the door of suicide. An snide remark from you could spark it at once!
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Eluwilussit(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
apple ko paw paw ni,abeg make I hear word

Your call.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2015
mylastkobo:
uniben law final year student dying anyhow, last year it was Lord Caeser now it is Daniel. may God save the next set

Pleaseeeee Ceaser did not die in his final year. He only went to sleep in his 400level. And we will see him someday.

May God save us all!
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by d33types: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2015
butanep:
So you know the names of everyone In your class abi? Are you the HOD or dean of the faculty to make such comment.

My guy you better pack well as you have no constitutional right to say that... the school authorities will do the findings.

Just face the book your parents asked you to do and stop showing too know...

And you don't know everybody in your class (knew everybody in your class, if you were a student)smh ? Maybe you're one of those that believe you came to school for bookwork only and not to socialize as well.

I could count all 153 of my set mates...

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by bezimo(m): 2:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Why should someone commit suicide. Suicide is a permanent and irreversible solution to a temporal problem. May God help us with his grace.
My condolence to his mother and Family.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Godwin10(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2015
maxyflash:
Noted...
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Israel5(m): 2:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Larablink:
R.I.P. I don't really know what made him take his life, but every problem has a solution. I pray God gives his family the heart to bear the lose.
wat do u think? Wckd professors
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Israel5(m): 2:42am On Jun 13, 2015
starlight101:
Painfull death may HIS soul rest in peace

No matter what happen in life i no fit take my life oo as edey sweet me so even with out money
painful death? Its not a painful one. I've done it several times. It gves a kind of feelin of thirst bt water is pourd in2 ur mouth in drops. Makes u want it more and faster.. U shld try it too
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Israel5(m): 2:43am On Jun 13, 2015
starlight101:
Painfull death
painful death? Its not a painful one. I've done it several times. It gves a kind of feelin of thirst bt water is pourd in2 ur mouth in drops. Makes u want it more and faster.. U shld try it too
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Israel5(m): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What sort of dumb report is this?

Why no mention of possible causes of the alleged suicide?
actually ehn, d tin wey apen be say ehn, u dey hear? .. Ok. Dey gve d guy projector dat is unibensity homework 2 do on suicide motive and court case but because e wan inquisitis d thing, curiosity kan kill d cat. So na wetin hapen b dat. I b deir landlord nephew friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. / My Experience With The Hoodlums Terrorising Igando. / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.