Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) (3175 Views)

The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Day 5[Saturday 27th June 2015
• Elymaxiimus vs Testerfuze
[10 bars, 8pm]

Odds
Elymaxiimus 1.90
Testerfuze 3.50

Elymaxiimus
Deadly. My favorite. He's maimed a lot of rappers. His presence alone sent Supermiy into hiding.

for him, the ODDS aint good, yet i'm RAISING THE STAKES/ i'll visit where he stays with these blades/
quick! ...... His kid gets decapitated with pace/
I mean, i'mma kill HIS SON, when i come to SUPER'S SEED ........... without TAKING HIS PLACE/

Testerfuze

Tagged Iceskidd's killer, he bagged Iceskidd without batting an eyelid. Wicked as hell.

you can tell the cops or complain to the nearest officers division/
cus pairing me and you is unlawful,a failed logical decision/
my snipers execute cruelly at 100% surgical precision/
you see??....i just killed a nigga,sheer bodybag infliction/.

1 Like

Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
obesemf:

boss, abeg, the last bout with liricyst was a tie. grin he go come chew you here

nah...I will let it slide. He was corrected the previous round. ..meaning he's doing it on purpose
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
obesemf:

boss, abeg, the last bout with liricyst was a tie. grin he go come chew you here

Lol'
Na wetin d gods tell me
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
liricyst:

nah...I will let it slide. He was corrected the previous round. ..meaning he's doing it on purpose

Nor mind me O
Na d handiwork of the gods grin grin
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
JAYEFF:

Nor mind me O
Na d handiwork of the gods grin grin

actually I don't mind you
I know it's your own way of saying you believe obese should have won. it's your own opinion. .you're entitled to it. No one will crucify you for that not even me
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
liricyst:

actually I don't mind you
I know it's your own way of saying you believe obese should have won. it's your own opinion. .you're entitled to it. No one will crucify you for that not even me

Ha-ha
Mister, seriously
I consult the gods and I don't speak except the gods permit me
You couldn't crucify me even if you try
Now go start scripting
Gladyys should be chatting with her ghostwriter by now grin grin
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
JAYEFF:

Ha-ha
Mister, seriously
I consult the gods and I don't speak except the gods permit me
You couldn't crucify me even if you try
Now go start scripting
Gladyys should be chatting with her ghostwriter by now grin grin

whatever. Biased Oracle of biased gods. Mtcheww. I don't care about the gladyys kini...I will script Thursday.
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
liricyst:

whatever. Biased Oracle of biased gods. Mtcheww. I don't care about the gladyys kini...I will script Thursday.

Alright
Nobody dares the gods son
Show remorse soon
Don't be like the stubborn fly
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
JAYEFF:

Alright
Nobody dares the gods son
Show remorse soon
Don't be like the stubborn fly

Lol...sorry o

Geoxpress......see the thread you asked about
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by Geoxpress(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Loool Jayeff really?
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Geoxpress:
Loool Jayeff really?

What?

1 Like

Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
the gods are indeed wise
Who can predict the future except the gods? Who can?
They predicted the safe passage of these gladiators
But this stage is even tricky to the gods
grin grin

But the gods are wise
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Odds yet for each to make the semis

Obesemf 2.00
Liricyst 2.00
Darkrebel666 1.70
Jigsawkillah 2.00
Elymaxiimus 2.00

Bloody hell
But the odds don't lie
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
JAYEFF:

Odds yet for each to make the semis

Obesemf 2.00
Liricyst 2.00
Darkrebel666 1.70
Jigsawkillah 2.00
Elymaxiimus 2.00

Bloody hell
But the odds don't lie

Hmmm...lol. You say your gods are reallywise....I say your gods are playing smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You All Have My Respect!!! / Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz / Audition For A Rap Battle Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.