Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... (8575 Views)

Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa / Do You Believe That The Ancient Egyptians Descended From The Horn Of Africa? / Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by anonymous6(f): 2:37am On Jun 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Please, disregard him. He's a anomaly. Just look at all his posts - they're nothing but the redundant rantings of a sex-starved lunatic w/ Down Syndrome and half the IQ of a reprobate dingbat. I mean, I feel terrible using DS in this context seeing as I've worked and interacted with young ones (great people) who have DS, but frankly I'm not sure how else to put it. Don't even take him seriously.

lol, I understand hopefully the moderators will be more aggressive about this nutt case

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2015
anonymous6:

I think some of The moderators do care but that lunatic keeps poping up, even one of the moderators fulaman mentioned this. Although I do feel if the moderators are more aggressive about him they could have easily get rid of him. Also nobody enjoys his company but the way people react to him is different. Most ignore him, some report him and taunt him at the same time and a few have directly fought him back in his game. Don't confuse the taunting with enjoying his company, I have read some nairalanders taunt him negatively in a jokingly way. However I do think his crazy self has brought nairalanders to see him as a joke and as a result he is laughed at but not in a positive way to support ayanle/axum/ajuran or whatever he calls himself.

He feeds off the attention Nairalanders give him. He posts on tons of other forums then screenshots and quotes himself on here then tries to pass it off as genuine opinions from East Africans, it sounds schizophrenic but he always gets the reaction he wants. I tried to tell people to ignore him and some started attacking me and accused me of being two-faced.
We would all like some action from the moderators but it won't happen, they're not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2015
ArtanK:

He feeds off the attention Nairalanders give him. He posts on tons of other forums then screenshots and quotes himself on here then tries to pass it off as genuine opinions from East Africans, it sounds schizophrenic but he always gets the reaction he wants. I tried to tell people to ignore him and some started attacking me and accused me of being two-faced.
We would all like some action from the moderators but it won't happen, they're not bothered.

saxib, i stopped trolling this place over a year ago. And I do not screen shot comments i made from other forums, as this is the only place i am on. plus the comments i have screen shot were from several years ago some even going back 4 years before i even came on Nairaland.com

Anyway I am upset at u, you cockblocked me. Now E-soul no longer talks to me. I hope you are happy.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Also check out newsomalia on tinychat

www.tinychat.com/newsomalia
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Ajuran:

saxib, i stopped trolling this place over a year ago. And I do not screen shot comments i made from other forums, as this is the only place i am on. plus the comments i have screen shot were from several years ago some even going back 4 years before i even came on Nairaland.com

Anyway I am upset at u, you cockblocked me. Now E-soul no longer talks to me. I hope you are happy.

I've seen your Ajuran username on Stormfront and Biodiversity. Deny it all you want but I know it is you. You've got the same writing style and you talk about the same damn thing in all of the forums.

You are a grown man, have some self-respect sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2015
ArtanK:

I've seen your Ajuran username on Stormfront and Biodiversity. Deny it all you want but I know it is you. You've got the same writing style and you talk about the same damn thing in all of the forums.

Noble mallam yusuf from the horn. grin Long time no chat, how old do u assume ajuran is? grin

Anyway, i am rocking life in somalinet, ur people are very friendly, infact they welcomed me with open hands and showered me love and care, unlike what ajuran made we all to believe. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Ethiomali:
I apologise to all the people on Nairaland for what the twisted troll Ayanle, Axum, Ajuran and whatever the hell he likes to call himself has said about you.
I would like to distance the good people of the Horn from that individual and all he has said about our African brothers and sisters. The Horn of Africa is not only the motherland of all Africans but also the home of many passionate Afrocentrists.

Please accept this apology from me and pressure all the moderators to do something about that troll.

Sincerely,

EthioSomali
Ajuran/axum is my boy who joined nl close to 4 years ago with a severe mental problem, i have succeeded by half to keep him in check, his mental sickness do occure once in a while but give me sometime, i promise u that every single virus eating up the cells of his brain will be completely eliminated. However, in order to bring him back to normal and make him behave as every other normal humans behave, he will need to get rid of his current brain while i arrange for a brain donor, a dead person of not more that 48hrs. grin grin grin

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Please, disregard him. He's a anomaly. Just look at all his posts - they're nothing but the redundant rantings of a sex-starved lunatic w/ Down Syndrome and half the IQ of a reprobate dingbat. I mean, I feel terrible using DS in this context seeing as I've worked and interacted with young ones (great people) who have DS, but frankly I'm not sure how else to put it. Don't even take him seriously.

fatality! Ajuran did u read this? grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
fatality! Ajuran did u read this? grin

Negro, I thought u were one of the kidnapped Nigerian school girls grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
ArtanK:

trust saxib, i am not those people.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Ajuran:

Negro, I thought u were one of the kidnapped Nigerian school girls grin
niggeeer what have there done to u? cry too much intake of fresh monkey meat has completely rendered the two cerebral hemisphere of ur cerebrum useless. grin grin grin

Do i look like a girl to u? grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Ajuran i am coming for u on somalinet. grin Airfieldmarshal, right? grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
Ajuran i am coming for u on somalinet. grin Airfieldmarshal, right? grin

I am banned on Somalinet.....I stopped trolling Nairaland, I have become legendary.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
niggeeer what have there done to u? cry too much intake of fresh monkey meat has completely rendered the two cerebral hemisphere of ur cerebrum useless. grin grin grin

Do i look like a girl to u? grin

Adamstunky, the fufu nation has surrendeered to me long ago. I am trolling Chinese people now. shank sunk ching chong sunk sing wa
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 2:37am On Jul 01, 2015
adamskutty:
Noble mallam yusuf from the horn. grin Long time no chat, how old do u assume ajuran is? grin

Anyway, i am rocking life in somalinet, ur people are very friendly, infact they welcomed me with open hands and showered me love and care, unlike what ajuran made we all to believe. grin grin

El Hadj Adam, how are you bro?

Ajuran is between 28-35 there's no way he's younger than that.

How come you've been approved already? I'm still waiting undecided
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 3:20am On Jul 01, 2015
ArtanK:

I am 43 smiley
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2015
ArtanK:

I am alright, how is the ramadan going at ur side?

If ajuran truly fall into that age bracket, then he need to get off the net and put his life to good use before it is too late. grin

Are u done registering and was any link sent to ur mail while registering?
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
adamskutty:

If ajuran truly fall into that age bracket, then he need to get off the net and put his life to good use before it is too late. grin

I already banned you, I have connections with mods on Snet. Your trolling has been short lived.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
adamskutty:

18 hours of no food and drink + work + 30 degree celsius is a killer but hamdoulillah for another Ramadan. Who knows if this is our last.
How's Ramadan in the motherland?

I remember Ajuran admitting to be in his late 20s. Add a few more years just to be on the safe side grin

I've registered but my posts have to be approved by the admin or something like that.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
ArtanK:

18 hours of no food and drink + work + 30 degree celsius is a killer but hamdoulillah for another Ramadan. Who knows if this is our last.
How's Ramadan in the motherland?

I remember Ajuran admitting to be in his late 20s. Add a few more years just to be on the safe side grin

I've registered but my posts have to be approved by the admin or something like that.
Ramadan is going on quite smoothly here, the temperature here is ok, not too hot.

When i registered, i created a topic,that was around 9pm, the next morning when i logged in, my topic got approved by the mods, after that very first approval i could create topic and comment on topics without having to get approved, i think u should create a topic first.

Lool! As for ajuran it is better u ignore him. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by adamskutty(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ajuran:

I already banned you, I have connections with mods on Snet. Your trolling has been short lived.
I don't think it is me, maybe someone else. grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Rivertemz: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks for your concerns, it's great to hear that those who have trolled this site for years, do not act as the majority representative view from other Horners

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
adamskutty:
Ramadan is going on quite smoothly here, the temperature here is ok, not too hot.

When i registered, i created a topic,that was around 9pm, the next morning when i logged in, my topic got approved by the mods, after that very first approval i could create topic and comment on topics without having to get approved, i think u should create a topic first.

Lool! As for ajuran it is better u ignore him. grin grin

Man what would I give to fast the remainder of this Ramadan in Africa... Nigeria and Germany are on the same timezone but we still have another 3 hours to go.

The moderators probably gave you special treatment because you're non-Somali and wanted to see what you are about lol I'll try to create a thread when I get the chance bro.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 16, 2015
ArtanK:

Which one of your parents is Somali?

I was born in Europe bro.

lol we call people like you fish and chips in UK haha
My father is Harari and my mother is Somali brother.

Are you from Ethiopia or Somalia?
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 16, 2015
anonymous6:

As a Nigerian and nairalander it is good what you are doing, it really helps. I would actually recommend you and many more from horn of Africa that are not insane like Axum/ayanle and the many other troll names he has, to start speaking up against him or show the reverse of what he has done in nairaland. However I must admit ayanle the somali troll has caused alot of damage in nairaland when it comes to images of the people of horn of Africa, He is actually doing it now once he entered your thread. Ayanle has been on nairaland for years posting one crazy racial thread after another on different sections from the ethnic political section to the culture section and etc. Many nairalanders from different sections know him very well and not one likes him, this will let you know how far this fool and loony bin has went so it will take awhile but I have seen about three nairalanders from horn of africa so far are slowly putting him in his place slowly. So welcome to nairaland

Thank you.

I wish people ignored him but they don't, that is the reason why I had to sign up and say something.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by ArtanK(m): 3:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Ethiomali:

lol we call people like you fish and chips in UK haha
My father is Harari and my mother is Somali brother.

Are you from Ethiopia or Somalia?

I've heard that before lol. I guess you know what they call people who weren't born here haha

Both my parents are Somali. One's from Djibouti and the other is from the northeast corner of Somalia.

Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by BlackKenichi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
@OP:
Don't worry about that deluded fool. I won't let some foolish Somali cloud my judgement of the Somali people.
However that Somali troll is hella annoying!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
BlackKenichi:
@OP:
Don't worry about that deluded fool. I won't let some foolish Somali cloud my judgement of the Somali people.
However that Somali troll is hella annoying!

I highly doubt you will ever see a Somali in your life, let alone one in the armpit of Africa
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Ajuran: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArtanK:

I've heard that before lol. I guess you know what they call people who weren't born here haha

Both my parents are Somali. One's from Djibouti and the other is from the northeast corner of Somalia.

Welcome to Nairaland.

Artan, You never welcomed me like this after my long vacation from NL.

I see you have been attempting to clean up after me.

Artan, Plz leave this forum, I came here first, dont ruin our good name here grin
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by BlackKenichi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ajuran:

I highly doubt you will ever see a Somali in your life, let alone one in the armpit of Africa
There's quite a few Somalis in England. I've seen a couple in my hometown.
Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by Rivertemz: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ajuran:

I grew up with somalis.
Islington, London, UK filled with somalis and they all called each other black-african.
I knew somalis who acted like they were jamaican.
I knew somalis who were smart and focused on their books.
I knew somalis who just smoked weed and cause trouble in the community.
I knew poor somalis
I knew middle-class somalis
I knew religious somalis
I knew a few non-religious somalis

Neither of the somalis i knew sounded like your d*mb a**

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... by omoharry(f): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
adamskutty:
Ajuran/axum is my boy who joined nl close to 4 years ago with a severe mental problem, i have succeeded by half to keep him in check, his mental sickness do occure once in a while but give me sometime, i promise u that every single virus eating up the cells of his brain will be completely eliminated. However, in order to bring him back to normal and make him behave as every other normal humans behave, he will need to get rid of his current brain while i arrange for a brain donor, a dead person of not more that 48hrs. grin grin grin

Thanks!
Hahahahahaha!! so my God...you are just too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pidgin English Etymology / Glo Renews Sponsorship Of Ofala Festival For The Next 3 Years / Female Circumcision Still Pratice In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.