Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back (1374 Views)

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2015
That was really the second time she dissolved our 3-year relationship, as I persuaded her for the reasons why she had to let us move on even with the difference in our religious believes. Toyosi is 23, I am 29. We have had built the what i would call the strongest relationship that I ever had since I attained puberty. She walked inn to tell me she told her mum that she was to introduce her man, but that disapproval ensued when she told her mother I was a Muslim. I suspected foul play when she said this and I would not tell her it was a lie so as to not worsen the already tainted issue. To cut the story short, We broke-up due to this late last year December. Since then, her status on whatsapp had always been like "I thought I will be OK" "I was misled" etc. Now she called me 3 minutes ago to make an official request that we be back together. Please dear Nairalanders, I need your help to put me true.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by indiraserv: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2015
She has realised her mistake and the relationship with her is the best you ever heard ,what other advise do you need

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by sseunth(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2015
The ball is in court
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by lokito: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
This shouldn't be in the politics section. Nigga, in this section we don't do love things.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by delishpot: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
To let her back in my life is no problem, my fear is "what if she repeats this later in the days ahead"?
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by sammieguze(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Bro.... You re 29. I expect more than this from you
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Edunwa302(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2015
indiraserv:
She has realised her mistake and the relationship with her is the best you ever heard ,what other advise do you need
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by echobee(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Edunwa302:

Seconded
thirded

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by kross101(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
She probably av tasted outsyde nd realise it's not all rosy as dey say nd wants back 2 her little comfort. Well dis decision is not 4 odas 2 make 4 u cos dey dnt get 2 live it 4 u, jus consider d pros nd cons nd u get ur ansa.cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Johny2015: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
I expect something more from a man of 29 years.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2015
bro that excuse she gave is funny and I don't think it's true, what should determine whether you are to accept her back is the real reason she left you in the first place and you said this is the second time, what was the reason for the first time?! see bitcches ain't loyal she must have been fked and dumped and now she remembers her back up guy ( you the back up plan when things don't go the way the bitcch wants with her dream guy). Don't let emotions cloud your judgement.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by funlord(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Faddd:
That was really the second time she dissolved our 3-year relationship, as I persuaded her for the reasons why she had to let us move on even with the difference in our religious believes. Toyosi is 23, I am 29. We have had built the what i would call the strongest relationship that I ever had since I attained puberty. She walked inn to tell me she told her mum that she was to introduce her man, but that disapproval ensued when she told her mother I was a Muslim. I suspected foul play when she said this and I would not tell her it was a lie so as to not worsen the already tainted issue. To cut the story short, We broke-up due to this late last year December. Since then, her status on whatsapp had always been like "I thought I will be OK" "I was misled" etc. Now she called me 3 minutes ago to make an official request that we be back together. Please dear Nairalanders, I need your help to put me true.
angry
Faddd:

Otunba! U dey Crase? Wetin this your matter get 2 do with politics? Abi U or your babe na ministers! U better mail the mods before it gets ugly up in here! What the _fuck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by tonytony208(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2015
lokito:
This shouldn't be in the politics section. Nigga, in this section we don't do love things.

But we do HARDTALK things!
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by tonytony208(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
delishpot:
Follow your heart.

Only a foool will follow his or her heart into a relationship. It is better to follow your head. Your heart can blinden you and consequently mislead you, but not your head; it never misleads you.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by AbdH: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Faddd:

People are already telling you to follow your heart but please do not follow your heart blindly as a Muslim. Follow the sunnah and the right way. For the sake of your children, tell her you cannot accept her back because the issue of religion will always come up and it will always cause you pain.
Go for a Muslim girl, you will be grateful you did.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by delishpot: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Only a foool will follow his or her heart into a relationship. It is better to follow your head. Your heart can blinden you and consequently mislead you, but not your head; it never misleads you.

Yes sir. But e nor reach that level na. Wetin make you dey para like this? Who vex you for ya dream?
Na wa o. Some people can dey carry dey talk sha. Only a fooool ko, only a haaalf ni.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by oshyno(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Nigaa Tinubu is bitter that he is loosing control of APC to Atiku. Buhari is angry that Nigerians are on him for calling Angela Merkel Michelle and Germany West Germany. Everybody except PDP is angry about the political situation and ur here talking love ? U dey craze cool cool cool DOnt allow Jigers nuke ur anus.Better take ur love bulshieet else where. We dont talk dat shiieet in here. An eye 4 an eye rolls here.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by tonytony208(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
delishpot:

Yes sir. But e nor reach that level na. Wetin make you dey para like this? Who vex you for ya dream?
Na wa o. Some people can dey carry dey talk sha. Only a fooool ko, only a haaalf ni.

The pesin wey vex for you for dream still dey follow you for real life. If not, you for know say no be you I dey call fooool.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by p1jiobi: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
If at 29 u are still asking this silly question, then wait till u get to 40 by then u wld have acquired more sense to knw what to do. Bear in mind that a fool at 40 is foool for eva
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by delishpot: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
tonytony208:

The pesin wey vex for you for dream still dey follow you for real life. If not, you for know say no be you I dey call fooool.

Chei, you still dey vex ooo. Anyhoe, nor vex again. E go better.
Re: Help! She Broke-up With Me Last Six Months, Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
As a muslim, marry a muslim. Why marry a christian? Do not be blinded my love. The only reason you can marry her if she is not is muslim is if both of you are nominal muslim and christian. If you are both strong believers n your faith, do not waste your time.

You are still a young man at 29. Do not rush into marriage. The trouble with many men of that age is that they are in a hurry. As a man, you can relax until 35 before you marry.

Relax man, relax. Do not rush. Unless of course you want her as a girlfriend and you wanna knack.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri...graphic Photos / Benue State Governor Has A Fake Phd, Used Pass Grade To Obtain MPA From BSU / Only South/east Has No INEC Commmisioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.