Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form (74504 Views)

Senator Hope Uzodinma Daughter's Wedding: Ekweremadu, Dogara, Ohakim Pictured / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Firefire(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jaypea98:

One female senator opposing a slash in wages complained that they only get 1 official car for four years . But from what i ve just seen ,Their monthly vehicle allowance is enough to get three brand new vehicles (3Million each) .These guys also earn big bucks from fraudulent businesses and other alliances , lobbying and suchlike .These guys are rich!!!!!

Super rich!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
RagaMufeen:
osun worker still no pay since 8 month, dat is bad and buhari has no do anythin since. always travel travel to germny chad niger. when is buari going to start work.
still buhari never do anything since he become president but why.
am tired for dis countries walahi, God is wacthing you buhari. olodo man foolish and stupid. better allow osibanjo to rule if you no no what to do and go and rest.
idiot olodo man.
common don't be an hypocrite. you think work is sitting down in Aso rock listening to advisers like GEJ. This man has been traveling to and fro way before he was elected just to seek help to clean up the previous administration's mess. He has the interest of this country at heart. Or you expect him to immediately take up guns and battle Boko haram himself?
you seem like an hater. He is your President, you can't change that so get used to it
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by unite4real: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
worthytalk:
Terrorist + pedophile + certificate forger= dullard buhari

Buhari is your president whether it goes down well like okro soup or hard like stones. If e pain you, look out for the nearest transformer and hug it
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Superman11(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
RagaMufeen:
osun worker still no pay since 8 month, dat is bad and buhari has no do anythin since. always travel travel to germny chad niger. when is buari going to start work.
am tired for dis countries walahi, God is wacthing you buhari. olodo man foolish and stupid. better allow osibanjo to rule if you no no what to do and go and rest.
idiot olodo man.

SAME THING I SAID ON ANOTHER POST.. FROM G8 TO G6 TO G-STRING SUMMIT.
ME I TIRE.. HE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND WORK ...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by kilonso001(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
RagaMufeen:
idiot olodo man.
You are nothing but a complete and total fool. How can you blame Buhari for your problem. He has barely spent a month and you are judging him. why not blame your clueless ex president from Otueke under whose administration most of these things happened.

you better find something good to do with your life before you die of furstration. MF
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is why some people are praying for Biafra
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Does this include other benefits'profit sharing,furniture,travel,medicals,etc?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Buzzj17: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
My people, it's not the salary that is the issue, especially for Senate president and Speaker house of reps. Those in the National Assembly have boughs allowances and all sorts of entitlements that have made them almost the highest paid legislators in the world. When calculated, they eat over N300m per annum- allowances and all sorts included. Is that fair? That's almost £1m pounds. This does not include money they make during' oversight' functions and contracts they get. Remove/reduce these perks, and a lot of them will not contest!! Make the salary and perks unattractive, and only the honest and those hatvtruelt want to serve is will contest. Simple!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Buzzj17: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Remove the perks and only those who truly want to serve us will contest.!!!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by kunyeo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
worthytalk:

How I wish you could be man enough to say this boldly to the face of the person you are calling names, instead of hiding behind the anonymity of your laptop.Show me a coward!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by simdam500(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
kestolove95: Which bank dem dey use abg

I can't help but laugh
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by ismax: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Total rubbish I think
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by shomutuski(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
God knows these people earn more than this, per MONTH!!

I can assure you that the president as a person doesn't earn more than the above salary/enumeration
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by peleson: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
God knows these people earn more than this, per MONTH!!
More than this per day u should say
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Rexyl(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lie! Lie! Lie! We can't be deceived, only time will tell for those following their tricks to discover the stated amounts wouldn't last them for a Month if not 2 or 3 weeks.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
peleson:
More than this per day u should say
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by emmatok(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
RagaMufeen:
idiot olodo man.

The last time I checked.

Osun isn't the only state owning workers.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by ComradeAbu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
DECLARATION OF ASSETS. Since our president has declared his assets, it is very important that l also declare mine too as a good citizen and they r as follows;
1. Four pencil trousers.
2. 6 T-shirts.
3. No wife
4. No kids.
5. One bathroom slippers.
6. Three shoes.
7. Two ties.
8. Half bag of pure water.
9. One drum of rain water.
10. One bottle of Oil.
11. Two GSM (1 Nokia & 1HTC ).
12. Three kongos of rice.
13. Six ankara.
14. 3 pots and one kettle.
15. spoons and a set of plates.
16. One lantern.
17. One stove.
18. One gallon for buying kerosine.
19. One carpet and one Mouka foam.
20. First bank acnt with 1k
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Femistico(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
why is senate pres nd dep. senate pres low like dat compared to chief whip nd others..

well dats for there pocket...shey all d moni wey dem take campaign b4 election, na all dis meagre salary dey wan take recover am abi?? dey deceive unaself ooo buh I no go deceive myself...billions missing here nd dere nko? mtchewww
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by Hardeysolution(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
RagaMufeen:
idiot olodo man.
u pple are jux saying nonsense! U are not proving to be a Nigerian but an antagonist! What a Nigerian leader would u be if u are there? U didnt support...and there u are complaining... U pple are jux Nigerian folks that expect miraculous change like Merlin season 3.. Dnt u get it? What do u want him do? Is he the one leading osun state...

I guess u are the real illiterate here!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by simdam500(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by afrika(f): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2015
LET MY CHILD BETTER THAN ME. SO LET PMB BE BETTER THAN GEJ. HMMM
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by ussy09(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2015
worthytalk:
And d pains continue pmb til 2019.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by oluwashedy: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
RagaMufeen:
idiot olodo man.
What do u expect from a Daura President seeking for power at his old age?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by pestrolus2002(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2016
oluwashedy:
What do u expect from a Daura President seeking for power at his old age?
Is buhari the one to be blamed for osun goverment reckless spending and subsequent inability to pay salaries anymore ...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form by oluwashedy: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
pestrolus2002:

Is buhari the one to be blamed for osun goverment reckless spending and subsequent inability to pay salaries anymore ...
blaming has become a norm in this administration since buhari came into power

Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch