Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? (1811 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Does God Really Answer Prayers? / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Does God realy love man in the face of all these endless troubles, suffering, calamity and death at last? If he does why does he permit these troubles and sufferings to mankind?

How do we justify the biblical story that man is suffering because one Adam and Eve sined and so i should pay the price for another man's sin? Tell me is this fair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by RoyalBlak007: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
maybe
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Judeo-christian God does not care because he is not there. He is just a theoretical construct of the human mind.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
ValentineMary:
The Judeo-christian God does not care because he is not there. He is just a theoretical construct of the human mind.

How do u mean Judio Christian God?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
God loves mankind more than you can ever imagine. People have asked this question many times and I think it's not bad if someone really wants to find out what's the essence of all these things. God in his original creation never intended for man to experience all these. Everything good created was good. But God also gave man the ability to mess things up ie freewill. He wanted to see if man will actually learn authority and obedience. He gave Adam and eve an instruction about the forbidden fruit, but man choose not to obey the instruction and went ahead to do otherwise. That's where the problem of man started. The truth is that all these killings and bad things were started by us, we are the cause of it even presently through the decisions and actions we take. Then don't forget the devil, who was the first to challenge the authority of God, he lays it in the hearts of men to rebel against God through their wicked and selfish actions. But the good news is that God planned everything from the beginning to the end, through one man sin and death entered the world but through another man Jesus, life and redemption was brought back to men. The truth is that God will someday judge everyman according to his works and being a perfect judge, those that choose to rebel against his authority together with Lucifer will perish and that's the sad truth. This one will end someday and God's sovereign kingdom where no death nor rebellion nor wickedness will exist, a perfect world.
Everything depends on the choice man wants to make for himself. Are you willing to choose to believe in him and his salvation through his son and be saved or choose to disregard him?

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ifenes(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
"God" is a race of beings who used humans to mine gold,nothing more. They don't care what happens to humans. However they have helped us become curious beings by adding their dna to ours. How we rule ourselves is up to us.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
ifenes:
"God" is a race of beings who used humans to mine gold,nothing more. They don't care what happens to humans. However they have helped us become curious beings by adding their dna to ours. How we rule ourselves is up to us.
What makes you say so?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ifenes(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:

What makes you say so?

The OP wouldn't ask the question if the beings you call "god" are actually taking care of humans. There is no evidence any such beings care,especially with the likes of boko haram,wars and child poverty all over the planet. We are on our own. Those who pray to gods are not better off those who don't.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

How do u mean Judio Christian God?
By that I mean Yahweh. That is the God of the bible.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by Judas2013: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:
God loves mankind more than you can ever imagine. People have asked this question many times and I think it's not bad if someone really wants to find out what's the essence of all these things. God in his original creation never intended for man to experience all these. Everything good created was good. But God also gave man the ability to mess things up ie freewill. He wanted to see if man will actually learn authority and obedience. He gave Adam and eve an instruction about the forbidden fruit, but man choose not to obey the instruction and went ahead to do otherwise. That's where the problem of man started. The truth is that all these killings and bad things were started by us, we are the cause of it even presently through the decisions and actions we take. Then don't forget the devil, who was the first to challenge the authority of God, he lays it in the hearts of men to rebel against God through their wicked and selfish actions. But the good news is that God planned everything from the beginning to the end, through one man sin and death entered the world but through another man Jesus, life and redemption was brought back to men. The truth is that God will someday judge everyman according to his works and being a perfect judge, those that choose to rebel against his authority together with Lucifer will perish and that's the sad truth. This one will end someday and God's sovereign kingdom where no death nor rebellion nor wickedness will exist, a perfect world.
Everything depends on the choice man wants to make for himself. Are you willing to choose to believe in him and his salvation through his son and be saved or choose to disregard him?

How did you know did? Are you a personal lawyer to Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:
If you agree thay God planned everything from beginning, that would mean that he planned the killing of does in the north by boko haram, he planned the titanic, he planned the second world war, and he is ready to throw us in hell just to show his glory. But he loves us. Please define love

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
ValentineMary:

If you agree thay God planned everything from beginning, that would mean that he planned the killing of does in the north by boko haram, he planned the titanic, he planned the second world war, and he is ready to throw us in hell just to show his glory. But he loves us. Please define love
From your point, are you saying that God is boko haram?
Boko haram are human beings who choose to live the way they do freely.
Read my post against, God as am talking to you now dosent wasn't you to go to hell, hell was meant for Lucifer and his angels. Have you ever wondered what made a perfect God create humans? Because he wanted us to be like him tho with his authority intact. He loves us and you can agree with me that if you love someone you will want that love to be reciprocated without force and that's why he gave us the ability to choose to love him on our own, without programming us like robots.
As per what perfect love is, Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant Or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. That's God's kind of love.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Judas2013:

How did you know did? Are you a personal lawyer to Yahweh?
Lol, am not Yahweh's lawyer sir. How did I knew all these? Through reading of God's word ie Bible and the revelation his holy spirit gave me.
He told us that if you seek him, you will find him. My case wasn't different, am still seeking tho because I can't get enough of him.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
ifenes:
hvhhh
yohh

you speak in mystries. hw do u mean using humans to mine gold?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:

Read my post against, God as am talking to you now dosent wasn't you to go to hell, hell was meant for Lucifer and his angels. Have you ever wondered what made a perfect God create humans? Because he wanted us to be like him tho with his authority intact. He loves us and you can agree with me that if you love someone you will want that love to be reciprocated without force and that's why he gave us the ability to choose to love him on our own, without programming us like robots.
As per what perfect love is, Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant Or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. That's God's kind of love.
Yeah, God made hell for the devil and his agents right? but he is all knowing nd he also knew that some far more beings called humans would be made and he would eventually thrown them in hell if they go against his holy will. So invariably he made hell for demons and humans. God loves us so much that he made hell just in case we don't love him back.

And as u said God planned everything, even those he throws in hell and the kids that die of starvation. I guess they are all part of God's divine plan.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:

God made hell for demon right but he is all knowing and he knew that in the future he would eventually put some fragile humans there in the future. So invariably he made hell for humans and demons alike.

He is all powerful and controls cosmic space and all in it. Including the child who is currently dying of starvation in Somalia.
God is love.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
ValentineMary:

Yeah, God made hell for the devil and his agents right? but he is all knowing nd he also knew that some far more beings called humans would be made and he would eventually thrown them in hell if they go against his holy will. So invariably he made hell for demons and humans. God loves us so much that he made hell just in case we don't love him back.

And as u said God planned everything, even those he throws in hell and the kids that die of starvation. I guess they are all part of God's divine plan.
All i can see is that you already have a prejudiced mind to these things because what you just asked, I have answered them already. My bro, know this; your refusal to acknowledge these things dosent make them not applicable to you. Instead of continuing in your defiant and denial mindset, I will advise you to just ask God in humility to reveal the truth to you in a way you will understand better. Believe it or not, hell and heaven and the God's divine love are real and your disbelief nor the disbelief of 99. 99%of the entire human race won't make then go away. Am telling you this outta love bro, you came from somewhere you don't know and you don't know where you are going the moment you drop dead sir. But know this; it is appointed unto man once to die and after that judgement follows.
The bible also says that it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God........ think about it.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ValentineMary(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
bxcode:

All i can see is that you already have a prejudiced mind to these things because what you just asked, I have answered them already. My bro, know this; your refusal to acknowledge these things dosent make them not applicable to you. Instead of continuing in your defiant and denial mindset, I will advise you to just ask God in humility to reveal the truth to you in a way you will understand better. Believe it or not, hell and heaven and the God's divine love are real and your disbelief nor the disbelief of 99. 99%of the entire human race won't make then go away. Am telling you this outta love bro, you came from somewhere you don't know and you don't know where you are going the moment you drop dead sir. But know this; it is appointed unto man once to die and after that judgement follows.
The bible also says that it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God........ think about it.
You seriously amuse me. I just helped u explain the concept of hell better and how it came out of the love of God. Your refusal to call myth what they are is a sure sign of being totally brainwashed. If u think the same God that ordered the killing of women and children also loves them, then u are joking.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
ValentineMary:

You seriously amuse me. I just helped u explain the concept of hell better and how it came out of the love of God. Your refusal to call myth what they are is a sure sign of being totally brainwashed. If u think the same God that ordered the killing of women and children also loves them, then u are joking.
Alright sir. Not my intention to stir up any sort of anger in you over the topic. Do have a splendid night.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
ifenes:

The OP wouldn't ask the question if the beings you call "god" are actually taking care of humans. There is no evidence any such beings care,especially with the likes of boko haram,wars and child poverty all over the planet. We are on our own. Those who pray to gods are not better off those who don't.

You speak inspiration. What belief system do you subscribe to?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by johnydon22(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2016
ValentineMary:

People should think about this, let them take all the time they need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by BobUg28(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi Boss!

Good morning, sir Johnny. Pls I have been waiting for a an opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; "THE READERS'CLUB" I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for long now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

(c) Bob, ReadersClub team.

johnydon22:

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2016
johnydon22:

You dont subscribe to such religeous teaching, do you?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

You dont subscribe to such religeous teaching, do you?

Am not even religious .. Whether will i ever subscribe to such barbaric idea in the name of a religious doctrine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
BobUg28:

Hi Boss!

Good morning, sir Johnny. Pls I have been waiting for a an opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; "THE READERS'CLUB" I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for long now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

(c) Bob, ReadersClub team.
Alright bro .. Sent a whatsapp message..
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2016
johnydon22:

Am not even religious .. Whether will i ever subscribe to such barbaric idea in the name of a religious doctrine..

So what are u? an Eckist, a Budhist or free thinker? Which?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by johnydon22(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

So what are u? an Eckist, a Budhist or free thinker? Which?
Agnostic Atheist...
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by urahara(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:
Does God realy love man in the face of all these endless troubles, suffering, calamity and death at last? If he does why does he permit these troubles and sufferings to mankind?

How do we justify the biblical story that man is suffering because one Adam and Eve sined and so i should pay the price for another man's sin? Tell me is this fair?

Why do you say it like the biblical God exists. A fact is that an omnipotent omnibenevolent God does not exist. An omnipotent and malevolent God may exist. An omnibenevolent but impotent God maybe.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
urahara:

Why do you say it like the biblical God exists. A fact is that an omnipotent omnibenevolent God does not exist. An omnipotent and malevolent God may exist. An omnibenevolent but impotent God maybe.

you will need to shed more light to simplify your accerssion on your stand
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by Judas2013: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2016
bxcode:

Lol, am not Yahweh's lawyer sir. How did I knew all these? Through reading of God's word ie Bible and the revelation his holy spirit gave me.
He told us that if you seek him, you will find him. My case wasn't different, am still seeking tho because I can't get enough of him.

In that case can your holy spirit help find the missing Chibok girls or not?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Judas2013:

In that case can your holy spirit help find the missing Chibok girls or not?

Judas do you believe in the existence of God Jehovah and his son Jesus?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

Is it fair that the community suffers when one or more individuals decide to steal from the common purse?

Is it fair that a child may have to drop out of School because the dad lost the money meant for school fees on gambling?

Would you tag yourself a good father if you help your child with every difficult he or she is faced with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ancient Bible, You Wouldn't Belief What It Claims. / Why Do Muslims Smoke Nicotine And Substances That They Avoid In Alcoholic Drinks / Pastoral Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.