Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The President Deals SW Another Blow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Deals SW Another Blow (4455 Views)

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth / Another Blow Up NPDC, Chevron, NNPC Facilities By Niger Delta Avengers / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by UncleJudax(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
AlPeter:

ID**T
Hahaha. Sophisticated Tajudeen. Give up on life please. Spits! wink
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by PentiumPro(f): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
tunjiajayi:

have you considered the condition of your people back in the village before thinking about the hunger of osun state people.

oh, or are your people feeding fat in biafra yet?
if so, it means your people are just pathological criminal to still engage in kidnappings, human trafficking, armed robbery, counterfeiting, not to forget baby factorings,
why also do you all flock west if biafra( land of blood and mud) was any better?

monkey brained yellow flat head biafran monkey.
Without Nigeria, Biafrans will starve to death.
That fact has been proven before.

5 Likes

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Ijaya123: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, is dullard what you call the head of your household? No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Controlled(f): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
sammyj:
Should the one principal office holder of the corrupt former clueless administration remained in office because he is a yoruba man. OPs get a job !!!!

I have not seen one Yoruba crying over this mans removal....only yegboes crying on our behalf.... cheesy........and there is nothing in the article to show that he was corrupt anyway.....yeboes can go and die.... cheesy
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by mrmetoo1: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP, most important thing you need to know about us is we don't defend or cry over thieves. He's a thief, they sacked him. That's exactly what we expect and if he's replaced with a competent person, we generally don't have a problem with that

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Controlled(f): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
sammyj:
Should the one principal office holder of the corrupt former clueless administration remained in office because he is a yoruba man. OPs get a job !!!!

I have not seen one Yoruba crying over this mans removal....only yegboes crying on our behalf.... cheesy........and there is nothing in the article to show that he was corrupt anyway.....yeboes can go and die.... cheesy....
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by tunjiajayi: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=worthytalk post=34726697]Yurobas are cowards... And Hausa/Fulani knows it.

Warning! Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Delta are Biafra provinces. Biafra is not Igbo project alone.

Yuruba and Hausa/Fulani be warned![/quote

you and your specie are known to be retards.
( at least you agree that monkeys are retarded compared to humans) cause you and your kind belong to the crudest, least cognitive and non sociable specie of apes on earth and beyond ie yellow flat head biafran specie.
tarzans!
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrmetoo1:
OP, most important thing you need to know about us is we don't defend or cry over thieves. He's a thief, they sacked him. That's exactly what we expect and if he's replaced with a competent person, we generally don't have a problem with that

For crying out loud, that man was not sacked. He retired from service after clocking the mandatory age of retirement from federal civil service. Go and read the original statement that was issued in appointing the acting AGF. Retirement is not the same thing as sack. The WILL is another bigoted online platform used by haters to attack the Yoruba people. This story is fake.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by chamboy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yigbo

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by After1one: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ramnon2:

Why are most corrupt govt officials/ employees Yoruba?

Why are you a product of baby factory?

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by After1one: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Lolz.

My father will die a miserable death. My smelling mother was r.aped by one

Tajudeean

Awwwwe

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Though there are political thieves everywhere but yoruba contributes absolutely nothing to Nigeria yet they are the people embezzling public fund the most.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
After1one:

Awwwwe

Hunger has affected your brain
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by mrmetoo1: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
seunmsg:

For crying out loud, that man was not sacked. He retired from service after clocking the mandatory age of retirement from federal civil service. Go and read the original statement that was issued in appointing the acting AGF. Retirement is not the same thing as sack. The WILL is another bigoted online platform used by haters to attack the Yoruba people. This story is fake.

Ok thank you for clearing that up, I should have gone to verify the story myself.

Anyway my point still remains that if a Yoruba man gets fired for being a thief, we won't cry over him or defend him. We don't defend thieves
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Ramnon2: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
menabadoo:
Though there are political thieves everywhere but yoruba contributes absolutely nothing to Nigeria yet they are the people embezzling public fund the most.

That is the 1 bill $ qsn. They have no answer to it.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by nairaminds(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ramnon2:
Jonah Otunla

The Accountant General of the Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla was yesterday removed from office.

The source, according to an online publication, The Will said Otunla was removed from office because he allegedly misappropriated N2.5 billion of security agencies’ funds.

The source said Mohammed Dikwa, from Borno State, has been appointed as his replacement, but in acting capacity.

Dikwa until his appointment was a Director in Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation.

The Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) confirmed the removal of Otunla as Accountant and the appointment of Dikwa as Acting Accountant General.

In a statement late Friday, the Office of the AGF said President Muhammadu Buhari approved the change, which takes effect immediately.

The statement said Dikwa would hold the position until a substantive replacement was announced.

Until his appointment as the Acting Accountant-General, Mr. Dikwa was the Director, Funds Department in the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, the statement said.

Mr. Dikwa has Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy and Master in Business Administration and Finance.

He had attended the Senior Executive Course 34, 2014 at the National Institute of for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru.  He was awarded Certificates in Public Finance Management Reforms, Leadership and Governance, High Performance Leadership Programme and Treasury Management at the Harvard University USA, University of Cambridge, Oxford University UK and Thames Valley University UK respectively.  Mr. Dikwa is a   Fellow Certified National Accountant and Fellow Charted Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, among others.

He has facilitated and attended many Courses, Workshops and Seminars, the statement said.

op d dude retired....go make ur research well
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ramnon2:

That is the 1 bill $ qsn. They have no answer to it.
seriously, I'm yet to see what yorubas are contributing to this nation that will warrant the rant.

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by After1one: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My senile father must die a miserable death. My mother is a b.astard and must die before noon

Amen...
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by CSTR2: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

Without Nigeria, Biafrans will starve to death.
That fact has been proven before.
You are an idiott.
A blockade of biafran territory is what you are talking about as if Nigeria was the one feeding them.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by bukster(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't understand the problem
He was a thief and he was fired undecided
I would prefer if he was sent packing to jail sef
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by cjrane: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ramnon2:
Jonah Otunla

The Accountant General of the Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla was yesterday removed from office.

The source, according to an online publication, The Will said Otunla was removed from office because he allegedly misappropriated N2.5 billion of security agencies’ funds.

The source said Mohammed Dikwa, from Borno State, has been appointed as his replacement, but in acting capacity.

Dikwa until his appointment was a Director in Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation.

The Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) confirmed the removal of Otunla as Accountant and the appointment of Dikwa as Acting Accountant General.

In a statement late Friday, the Office of the AGF said President Muhammadu Buhari approved the change, which takes effect immediately.

The statement said Dikwa would hold the position until a substantive replacement was announced.

Until his appointment as the Acting Accountant-General, Mr. Dikwa was the Director, Funds Department in the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, the statement said.

Mr. Dikwa has Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy and Master in Business Administration and Finance.

He had attended the Senior Executive Course 34, 2014 at the National Institute of for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru.  He was awarded Certificates in Public Finance Management Reforms, Leadership and Governance, High Performance Leadership Programme and Treasury Management at the Harvard University USA, University of Cambridge, Oxford University UK and Thames Valley University UK respectively.  Mr. Dikwa is a   Fellow Certified National Accountant and Fellow Charted Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, among others.

He has facilitated and attended many Courses, Workshops and Seminars, the statement said.

Anywhere a Yoruba man touches public fund, there is FRAUD
Those are just recurring decimals......

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Ramnon2: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
cjrane:

Anywhere a Yoruba man touches public fund, there is FRAUD
Those are just recurring decimals......

If Buhari wants to succeed, he must ensure that all activities involving money are kept away from Yorubas. Those tribesmen are just too financially corrupt

1 Like

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by PentiumPro(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
A blockade of biafran territory is what you are talking about as if Nigeria was the one feeding them.
You are a slowpoke!
That same fate awaits you
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Ramnon2: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are a slowpoke!
That same fate awaits you

We all know what happened during the June 12 struggle when ya'll ran to Cotonou. Cowards.
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
dullard

2 Likes

Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 500thousand in the world and in the top 500 in nigeria and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: The President Deals SW Another Blow by aresa: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
The appointment, which takes immediate effect from June 12, 2015, followed the retirement from service of Jonas Otunla.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184941-buhari-appoints-new-accountant-general.html

Useless TanoIds and villagers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism / Deeper Life Overseer Kidnapped! / Nigeria’s External Debt Declines By 2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.