Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) (19261 Views)

June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by killercute16(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
chinchum:
While messrs Ojukwu ran away from his Biafra cause, Abiola refused to be released from prison to forfeit the mandate given to him by Nigerians. The yorubas reaped from that relentless fight of Abiola when democracy was restored in 1999.

Abiola is a democratic hero. ! A hero should not be the man who ran away fighting a cause like mr ojukwu
Dont turn the thread to a tribalistic one here.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigold:

Abiola remains the bravest yoruba ever..
I dont know what the yorubas are celebrating now, when Abiola needed them to support him they ran away,now they are celebrating his sadness..

The world can be stupid and heartless at the same time...
I learnt who destroyed millions of bibles and was dinning with the corrupt military cabal.
Thou he was very philanthropic..
Did he really do dat?! shocked
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Panshow(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oops.. I thought those pictures were taken in 1993.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by anigold(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Neplusultra:
Did he really do dat?! shocked

So I heard from multiple sources..
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigold:

So I heard from multiple sources..
Imagine!!!!
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by lolababe331e: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
bamidele029:

I now understand why they say you wake your parents with kicks, you people are so manner less that you don't respect even the dead angry you are animals angry

I won't bother to read your insults since I've realized you are worse than an animal

Gbam
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by chinchum(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
killercute16:
Dont turn the thread to a tribalistic one here.
The dude I quoted on the first page has done that already, and you will do well to quote him

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by lolababe331e: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
chinchum:

The dude I quoted on the first page has done that already, and you will do well to quote him

Typical hypocritical move, don't mind him. I guess he was blind to the many tribalistic statements made before you by his people undecided
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by evaldro: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
why the noise when MKO ABIOLA is in Hell now?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by anigold(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Neplusultra:
Imagine!!!!

Not imagine!!!!!

its the truth I heard from my pal who worked with Gideon international...
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigold:

Not imagine!!!!!

its the truth I heard from my pal who worked with Gideon international...
Wot more can i say? Let his maker reward him accordingly
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
No sir.l am simply voicing my views on abiola.He wanted to ride on the back of a tiger to power but ended up in its belly

Issorait
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Eko ni Baje
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by QOBB: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This Abiola thing is getting out of hand. Stop the overhype of his achievements and lets face it that it was his own people that betrayed and sold him out.His wife was killed by the gambaris yet they rallied around them

The real hero of our land are;

1. The millions of poor people who endure the wickedness of our elites and still allow Nigeria be.

2. GEJ for letting democracy take root despite the hatred vested on him by some Yorubas and Hausas.

GEJ named Unilag after Abiola and the same people due to their hatred for GEJ stopped it.

Stop the noise. Abiola was a politician and like all other politicians was interested in more power even though he might have had the people at heart but he is not my democratic hero.

Who cares about what you call your democratic hero? Who are you to tell Yoruba people to stop hyping MKO? How has my own belief affected your life?
Live your life jor and stop hating other people's activities.
It's normal for you not to see what is glaring to some people despite your opened eyes. You might need to cleanse ur inner eyes to see beyond Jonathan hatred you are murmuring about.
My friend smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatimat Raji-Rasaki Ignores Fayose, Supports Sheriff / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.