Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (67129 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by henrixx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think say he dey use okada

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by gajerian(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
CR77:
My tourist presido

This security guard oversize suit na from west German

Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I thought he doesn't use convoy

Foolish people who can believe anything.

Baboons!

That's hypocrisy for you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Johnterryfama(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Baboons!
mr doro you shl be mindful of your orubebecious artitude and nairaland terms and conditions. this is not a pshychatric.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by idupaul: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Williamso:

That's NOT an S-Guard, as you can clearly see it's an S550.

*Although I believe it must have been armoured by a 3rd-party*

Yeah your right , I jst assumed the Nigerian Govt will go outrightly for an S Guard instead of 3rd Party Armoured S class

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by aresa: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
sammyj:
Please tell us how PMB blocked the road from the photos posted above ? Tanoids !!!! cool

Us normal people don't see the imaginary things TanOIDS see because TanNoids are zombies and they think and reason like zombies...
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Iman24: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
I swear! Why should this be on frontpage.

I think it has to do with the pre-election debates about the persona of the two candidates, one outgoing, loud and ostentatious while the other an introvert, consetative and frugal. The debate will rage on for a while yet. I think the PDP folks will be looking at this as another sign the ppre-election hyoe was exactly that, a hype and things have not really changed. The jets are still there, the expensives limousines and the retinue of aides. I remember saying then that in a country such as ours with the diversity we have to sort out, it will be next to impossible to live like a hermit and spend like a nun. If he goes around unguarded he won't last a fortnight. Even in the 80's as HOS roads were routinely closed for hours on end whenever he was coming around. That is normal. As to the much vaunted frugality, to me it is just touch and go. I won't comment on his private life or that of the late Tunde Idiagbon even in the hey days of the anti corruption movement. Friends, family and close associates can do better.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by phelps007: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

National beggars

No be me say make your family go take ogogoro and Dog meat oh.....fucking slowpoke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Reference(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
ocelot2006:

I don't think those are DSS. They're NAIC.

Are you serious. Military personel donot wear mufti on duty. DMI personnel are military and they donot do personal protection. They are an intelligence outfit. Those guys will be DSS personnel.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by ralph28(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
When will this president start the change work?

Na only travel and talk be the change?

As renovation is on going at Aso rock that hinders his moving in there,with due respect to his person,is renovation on going in his brain too?

Na just harmless question.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
LOL..see SSS men..not sharp @ all
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by ndcide(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
These goons plaguing us with buhari's pictures everyday should at least tell him that prices of commodities have gone up so high.... Soon those smiling will soon get angry with him...

I'm just coming from the market and the trend is not good for the masses.

Those helping him to call patriotic Nigerians 'tanoids' will be overwhelmed.

They should tell him plz.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by mark2016(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
But Damn...I dnt see swag in this regime walahi..see as all of them b sef....Abo ki

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by ademusiwa3: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Young man I am the emperor of western nigeria. That I am humble to deal with you. Does not mind I am telling lies. No. I don't dress or tell people. Because we have crisis that why not speak out.

The story in the film of the emperor is my great. Grand father. They must using a wrong name for cinema. I am the new emperor of western. Nigeria
In all cities of the north. They should put large sign board in some building with the map showing Nigeria is larger than country of western nigeria. With embassy of western nigeria sign ontop with its flag there

And in all of western nigeria. They do the same in building
. with nigeria embassy.

This way northerners don't blow thing
Northerners get upset easily.

All major market. In the north
Places like oshodi In Lagos. That way. When he people look at google satellite pictures. Their mind will not resolve to violent.

Northerner will not agree. So by putting sign western nigeria is not part. Even if they the pictures they will not do anything

When the
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by berrystunn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
eyes open .....
Fela* And Egypt 80 Band* ‎– B.B.C. : Big Blind Country

Na oyinbo talk say,
Chorus: In the country of the blind, na one-eye man be king...........,

NOW
as my eye don open so, I don see everything, the king wey dey our country, na hire im eye im eye,
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by guvna(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Baboons!

Oga where your common sense dey? Is it possible for a president not to use convoy? Abeg apply small sense and use am think
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
phelps007:

No be me say make your family go take ogogoro and Dog meat oh.....fucking slowpoke

Poor waif
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by swezenberg(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But they said he is using only one car why the convoy

But you who are the they. These they said people self undecided
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by BLOTRS: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
why all the convoy? he should reduce spending on maintenance abeg...later they'll say he doesn't use convoy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Baboons!

Does he look like Jesus who rode on a donkey and was disgraced and murdered the next week?
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
I expected DSS to arrange well FITTED SUITS for their MEN and not these BLANKETS and PARACHUTES, they call SUITS....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by BLOTRS: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
ifeness:

Does he look like Jesus who rode on a donkey and was disgraced and murdered the next week?
now i see why they say allah and mohammed(shame be upon him) is scam...is that what they teach you guys in the mosque? smh

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by winner01(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Yoruba slaves will like this
Stop hating, you might die soon and would av spent valuable time hating.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512694_conv3_jpegdc8abfc8586c20d08637b3816687072c Nigeria is full of sh*ts!!!

Sh*t! This is a nation that refuses to modernize, with armed soldier seating on top of an ugly truck!
angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
idupaul:

That's an S Guard
with a Maybach interior. That car is costly. GEJ even uses the older model.. The one in the first pic.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by dotune(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Yoruba slaves will like this
Seun and the rest of the Admin. Surely when I joined NL 7 yrs ago, it wasn't this bad. I don't think the ban button works for u anymore perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
BLOTRS:

now i see why they say allah and mohammed(shame be upon him) is scam...is that what they teach you guys in the mosque? smh

Lol to hell with Mohammed and Jesus( shame be upon them)
Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I expected DSS to arrange well FITTED SUITS for their MEN and not these BLANKETS and PARACHUTES, they call SUITS....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos by bxcode(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
God please don't let him commit another blunder before the whole world cry
We all laughed at PEJ blunders in the last administration but now from the president himself? No no no!
Cc President Michelle of West Germany cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.