Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x (1510 Views)

Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-study. / Ladies With Big Hips Are Easy To Get, Have More S*xual Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by ify23ng: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
S*x is mostly seen as a pleasurable act, even though medical experts have said repeatedly that it is medicinal and a form of exercise.

Regardless, s*xual intercourse is deemed to be one of the most enjoyable acts for both men and women. However, reaching or-gasm, which is a climax of s*xual excitement, characterised by feelings of pleasure centered in the genitals, has been found to reduce the likelihood of men having prostate cancer.

In fact, apart from the health benefits of s*x
it has been proven that reaching orgasm could improve one’s health. Despite boosting testosterone levels, it helps men and women to sleep better and reduce insomnia, while relieving them of stress, because the oxytocin hormone released in the process relieves tension and stimulates feelings of warmth and relaxation.

Also, previous studies have shown that apart from enhancing people’s sense of smell, the oxytocin hormone released during orgasm helps people’s social feel, enhance their trust and bonding with others.

Notably, men’s or-gasm is complemented by eja-culation. But, interestingly, a study has shown that apart from reaching the peak of s*xual enjoyment, an orgasm a day can lower a man’s risk of prostate cancer, which is one of the most common types of cancer in men and it is common in men who are about 40 years and above and its diagnosis increases with age.

But according to the study, men who have more s*x and eja-culate more frequently lower their risk of the disease. In fact, the study pointed out that those who eja-culate 21 times in a month significantly cut their risk of prostate cancer by 22 per cent.

Prostate on its own is a small walnut-shaped gland that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.

The researchers from Harvard Medical School in the United States explained that orgasm flushes out cancer-causing chemicals from the system, giving room for a replacement by new ones. Thus, the more the or-gasm a man has the more his body would have been ridden of such chemicals.
“Another theory is that if sperm is regularly cleaned out to allow new cells to develop, it helps to flush out old cells and stop the build-up of old ones that could turn cancerous,” said the researchers.

Guys, there you have it… get yourself a good woman who can take care of you, legitimately
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by robinicule(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by makunde05(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by dubylhover(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
ify23ng:

But according to the study, men who have more s*x and eja-culate more frequently lower their risk of the disease. In fact, the study pointed out that those who eja-culate 21 times in a month significantly cut their risk of prostate cancer by 22 per cent.

Guys, there you have it… get yourself a good woman who can take care of you, legitimately

21 times 22 percent,42 times,44 percent grin

ladies una don c am..men were programmed to b polygamous in nature..oluwa tank yu oo..lemme go nd shw dix article to my gf 1st cheesy
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
hmmm.... more sex cool
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Rockstar07: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
ify23ng:
S*x is mostly seen as a pleasurable act, even though medical experts have said repeatedly that it is medicinal and a form of exercise.

Regardless, s*xual intercourse is deemed to be one of the most enjoyable acts for both men and women. However, reaching or-gasm, which is a climax of s*xual excitement, characterised by feelings of pleasure centered in the genitals, has been found to reduce the likelihood of men having prostate cancer.

In fact, apart from the health benefits of s*x
it has been proven that reaching orgasm could improve one’s health. Despite boosting testosterone levels, it helps men and women to sleep better and reduce insomnia, while relieving them of stress, because the oxytocin hormone released in the process relieves tension and stimulates feelings of warmth and relaxation.

Also, previous studies have shown that apart from enhancing people’s sense of smell, the oxytocin hormone released during orgasm helps people’s social feel, enhance their trust and bonding with others.

Notably, men’s or-gasm is complemented by eja-culation. But, interestingly, a study has shown that apart from reaching the peak of s*xual enjoyment, an orgasm a day can lower a man’s risk of prostate cancer, which is one of the most common types of cancer in men and it is common in men who are about 40 years and above and its diagnosis increases with age.

Prostate on its own is a small walnut-shaped gland that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.

The researchers from Harvard Medical School in the United States explained that orgasm flushes out cancer-causing chemicals from the system, giving room for a replacement by new ones. Thus, the more the or-gasm a man has the more his body would have been ridden of such chemicals.
“Another theory is that if sperm is regularly cleaned out to allow new cells to develop, it helps to flush out old cells and stop the build-up of old ones that could turn cancerous,” said the researchers.

Thanks for the info Ify. I think we should adopt this and remain complaince. What do you think?
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
hmmm.... more sex cool
not surprised....
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
not surprised....
kilode
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
not surprised....
wot
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
kilode
kosi kan kan... Mo kan 'n wo yin ni....
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
wot
aah aah.... Dem send u?
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
kosi kan kan... Mo kan 'n wo yin ni....
nwanne awotam ife I n'ako o!
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:

Hehehehe, cr shocked shocked k! I think sey nah Yoruba u be b4.
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
#surprised!

How did u know i'm ibo biko
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
#surprised!

How did u know i'm ibo biko
d xme way u knew m yoruba sad
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Hehehehe, cr shocked shocked k! I think sey nah Yoruba u be b4.
lol m not o!
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
d xme way u knew m yoruba sad
now u confusing me... Are u yoruba or ibo...?
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
lol m not o!

I like u. U're quite a communicator. Oya abeg be my friend nah. If na because of ur 5ft4 height, u dey avoid my pm, no worry I go make up 4 am with my 6ft3. Abeg respond to my pm nah...
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
now u confusing me... Are u yoruba or ibo...?
none
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
none
speak up miss... I ain't got the time in the whole world...
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
speak up miss... I ain't got the time in the whole world...
lol

Abeg u go fight me grin

Come nd force it outta ma mouth tongue

Serzly m neither yoruba nor Igbo
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Abeg u go fight me grin

Come nd force it outta ma mouth tongue

Serzly m neither yoruba nor Igbo

stubborn head... What will it take you to tell me what tribe you from?

If na fight, I go fight u ooo... I no mind tongue
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
stubborn head... What will it take you to tell me what tribe you from?

If na fight, I go fight u ooo... I no mind tongue
am from Rivers state
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
am from Rivers state
na that one hard for you to talk since bah....

I wish I could spank you this minute angry
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
na that one hard for you to talk since bah....

I wish I could spank you this minute angry
u wan spank person wife abi lol
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
u wan spank person wife abi lol
lol... Na lie, you are not married miss!

But even though you are, I still don't mind spanking shit outta you lol tongue
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol... Na lie, you are not married miss!

But even though you are, I still don't mind spanking shit outta you lol tongue
lol
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
lol
it's funny abi...

Buh wait ooo, are you married tongue
Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Rottentooth: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
If sex could prevent prostate, isn't it logical that masturbation too will perform the same magic?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer, Have More S*x by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
one ibadan based doctor said on a medical piece i read that less orgasm actually increases the testoterone

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Picking A Girl Up In This / Recommended: 10 CRAZY Things You NEED To Know About Masturbation / When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.