Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) (2528 Views)

Shocker! President Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loosing His Memory / EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loses Aso Rock To Cabal / (Opinion) PMB Should Have Been Better Off As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Alzheimer's disease Also called: senile dementia, is A progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions.

Anybody who has seen the Series called 24Hours season 9 would be or should be conversant of this. In 24hours the President James Heller was suffering same fate.

Buhari Calling of German Chancellor (merkel) President Michelle & Germany, West Germany and other memory lost like mistake is a sign... But if it's true he has, we should thank God its still at the earliest stages.

My Opinion

You can read more on Alzheimer's disease here (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's_disease)

Stay Well

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
And you may be suffering from ......

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by cold(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
It may be either that or some form of mild dementia. Either way he seems to be having some memory issues

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by psucc(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
PassingShot:

If supporting a person means fighting blind others even when they say the truth, then I'll rather keep from it.

Rather than attacking the message, you are here ranting your ignorance in the name of defense.

Did PMB not made the same issues here at home?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
cold:
It may be either that or some form of mild dementia. Either way he seems to be having some memory issues

Yes I think too
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
psucc:

If supporting a person means fighting blind others even when they say the truth, then I'll rather keep from it.

Rather than attacking the message, you are here ranting your ignorance in the name of defense.

Please ignore him
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by passionate88: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
You guys should please leave the DULLARD of daura alone... He has suffered enough... Heard Angela Merkel called him last night and he was so scared to pick the call the he asked for the call to be transfered to his Vice... That one just 'shut' himself in his office and refused to pick the call....

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by worthytalk: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Welcome to the zoo called Nigeria where ape is the president of baboons and monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Something is obviously wrong. Buhari keeps referring to things in their old names. This might be a case of ANTEROGRADE AMNESIA. "Anterograde amnesia is the loss of the ability to create new memories, leading to a partial or complete inability to recall the recent past, even though long-term memories from before the event which caused the amnesia remain intact."

This may be why Germany is still West Germany and AU still OAU to Baba.

http://www.human-memory.net/disorders_anterograde.html

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by mrmetoo1: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari with his Alzheimer's will still outperform any of these past PDP administrations.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by tunjiajayi: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
What is it with all you flat head biafran tarzans ( Tarzan here means a cross between a monkey and a biafran flat head)

may you all be consumed by hate and bigotry in biafra ( land of blood and mud)

flat head tarzans.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
psucc:

It's funny who is accusing one of ranting. I didn't even make a complete statement. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
sad one from a Nigerian. a so called patriot oga is fine and good to go
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
tunjiajayi:
What is it with all you flat head biafran tarzans ( Tarzan here means a cross between a monkey and a biafran flat head)

may you all be consumed by hate and bigotry in biafra ( land of blood and mud)

flat head tarzans.

save your venom because you'll be needing it as the road ahead is still Loooooonnnng.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by vedaxcool(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Retardoloscolosis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by After1one: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
psucc:

You are actually the one ranting and making noise.
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
nonsense
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:
Alzheimer's disease Also called: senile dementia, is A progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions.

Anybody who has seen the Series called 24Hours season 9 would be or should be conversant of this. In 24hours the President James Heller was suffering same fate.

Buhari Calling of German Chancellor (merkel) President Michelle & Germany, West Germany and other memory lost like mistake is a sign... But if it's true he has, we should thank God its still at the earliest stages.

My Opinion

You can read more on Alzheimer's disease here (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's_disease)

Stay Well

Nosa, will you be happy if somebody called your mum ugly and wretched? Learn to think before you post

Ugly black fool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by tunjiajayi: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
janus05:
save your venom because you'll be needing it as the road ahead is still Loooooonnnng.

janus - means you are two faced.

don't worry I've got enough to last the haul.

two faced treacherous biafran Tarzan.
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Pataki: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:

My Opinion

Stay Well

I don't know why you manner-less beings continue to behave like as if your lives have been glorious in the past 16 years. May the disease you wish upon the man who has chosen to be an exemplary leader from Nigeria be yours and the despicable village that raised you.

We shall be here to thank God for blessing your loved ones and any irresponsible role model in your silly life with dementia.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Babacele: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP if Ds is meant in bad faith for our PMB, may you reap this seed you have sown, amen. or repent.
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

Nosa, will you be happy if somebody called your mum ugly and wretched? Learn to think before you post

Ugly black fool

Am black and proud... Why not put up your pic if you not more uglier than me?
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:

Am black and proud... Why not put up your pic if you not more uglier than me?

Illiterate TANoid

Answer the first question. Will you be happy if you people refer to your mum as old, ugly and wretched looking?
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Babacele:
OP if Ds is meant in bad faith for our PMB, may you reap this seed you have sown, amen. or repent.

I don't wish PMB bad, I do wish him well cos I want a better Nigeria. One to two years time I will refer you to this post
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:

[s]
I don't wish PMB bad, I do wish him well cos I want a better Nigeria. One to two years time I will refer you to this post[/s]

Is your mum suffering from Alzheimer's disease ?
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am not even disrespecting the President yet.... But you all are running to his defends when I only suggested he may have so memory lost stuff. But you all did fine it funny when you disrespected GEJ's and his wife call him names.

May God punish you

Dazzol
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

No she is not.... But is your father suffering?
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:

No she is not.... But is your father suffering?

The woman i see u hugging looks like she is suffering from a terminal disease. You got your bad teeth from her
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

Show your face Jasper Azuatalam hiding behind
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by nobosaba(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

The woman i see u hugging looks like she is suffering from a terminal disease. You got your bad teeth from her

You wish you had some of mine I guess? Keep staring, it will be yours too. In your face ****** Tongue out ****
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Biafranqueeen: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
nobosaba:

You wish you had some of mine I guess? Keep staring, it will be yours too. In your face ****** Tongue out ****

embarassed embarassed embarassed

U are just as ugly as your mum. I see your pics with your mum and they are totally disgusting. U need to start brushing your teeth bro. Give your mum same advise
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please I beg all nairalanders(Nigerians) to desist from dis act n sin of insulting our presidents n leaders. There are better ways of criticizing constructively without tampering on d personality of d subject in question. If PMB has a health challenge, we hv to give respect to d supposed healthy. We hv fathers, living or dead. Give honour to our current leader n pray for him. I remain a Pdp member!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki, Oyinlola, Others In Closed-door Meeting With Obasanjo / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ / Why Pursue Biafra Instead Of National Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.