Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) (2537 Views)

Shocker! President Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loosing His Memory / EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loses Aso Rock To Cabal / (Opinion) PMB Should Have Been Better Off As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Realist2: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ever since i know Baba, the only thing he has said meaningfully was '' I belong to everybody but to nobody '', outside that i hardly get him when he is speaking on television.
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by Gigihealth: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Symptoms of lewy body dementia can fluctuate, but it usually becomes progressively worse over time. During the early stages of the disease, the fluctuations between normal and abnormal behavior, mood, and cognitive ability my also occur. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-lewy-body-dementia-the-real-risks-of-lewy-dementia/
Re: Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD) by todayboy: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
kopite:
Please I beg all nairalanders(Nigerians) to desist from dis act n sin of insulting our presidents n leaders. There are better ways of criticizing constructively without tampering on d personality of d subject in question. If PMB has a health challenge, we hv to give respect to d supposed healthy. We hv fathers, living or dead. Give honour to our current leader n pray for him. I remain a Pdp member!!!

The op Did not insult the president he said the symptoms the of the desease is what we are seeing in BUHARI

Such sickness is common for people above 70 years

We should advise the president to go for such treatment than ear infection

(1) (2) (Reply)

OH! IBADAN Home Of Many Firsts. / Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.