Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) (621 Views)

My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night / Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me / Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) by enedoboy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Few days ago me and my friends were chillin in my street, all of sudden i saw a female friend of mine in the other part of the street, so i waved to her and signalled her to come over to the other part of the road were me and friends were sitting.

Unfortunately, when she approached us and was exchanging pleasantries with my other friend, i noticed that her trouser was torn and exposing her buttocks, the worst part of it is that she was'nt wearing a pant.

Her ass was almost out and she never noticed. My friends saw this and started laughing at her, and i was forced to laugh too, because the scene was very funny. After spending like about 5 mins with us and frequently turning around to show us that she has a big ass.

My friends were seriously laughing, one of my friends laughed his life out and almost fell on the floor. I felt bad, so i called her aside and told her wat has happened.

She felt bad, and i quicky gave her my shirt to tie around her waist. She went back home and since then she had never spoken to me ,blaming me for the whole incident.claming that i knew that her was torn and i never cared to tell her on time

Am feeling vry sad. Pals please advice me on wat to do
Re: MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) by younghartz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
sad
Re: MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) by xynerise: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
We should advise you on what to do?

Look for Obioma(Tailor) to help amend the torn trousers or you buy a new one for her as gift. Why would a sane girl leave the house without pant and not checking her cloth before wearing them?

Abeg talk another thing jare
Re: MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) by MEGGATRON(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
incase I see it on FP.
Re: MY PAIN (an Experince With Friends) by Ishopbest: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Don't feel sad, Smile with confidence
Get that sparkly shiny white teeth today

(1) (Reply)

What If A Ladies Man Doesnt Like Ladies? / Wait: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions / Has Iyanya Stooped So Low To The Extent Of Kissing And Rocking A Fan’s Bu*tt On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.