Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. (3629 Views)

Am New / I Am New Here / I Am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by faith551(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
What century is that one from? Cause if she's from this century, she would know she shouldn't take panadol for another persons headache
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by dharay99: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:
Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

Wait a minute, are you all teenagers? Cause you'll behave like teenagers.
You insult a lot, you cuss a lot. You even gang up on yourselves. You hardly make reasonable statements and comments. Gosh! What's up with you people here.

There are only a few people I have come to like. I won't mention names. And there are some I would deal with if the y cross paths with me cause I can't tolerate stupidity.

What's with you'll mehn. I would have registered a while ago, cause I love romantic issues and all, and I love sharing my opinion on relationship stuff and all, but I just noticed there were too many kids here.

But I just created this account yesterday though. I did it because there was this guy I saw, sexkills or something. I liked his comments. The only mature and wise ones I ever saw for a while. So I said to myself if someone like this is on this section then I can be too.

So here I am. My name is katherine but I noticed someone already used that. I tried katherina which is the original spelling of the name and someone already used that so I added an extra n - "katherinna"

So guys I like the way the forum has been programmed and all. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Well, that's all for now.

I suppose slap yhu buh
tomorrow hapns to b Sunday. angry

Plz,leave ds section and go to religion section.

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

Please keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.

How else do you want me to voice out my opinion if not by creating a thread. Tell me, how else?
Maybe by keeping the f quiet and joining the fun. and erm please do not quote me again if you'd insult me, if u do,I won't be kind enough to give you the pleasure of a response
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

Yes you are right in a way. But based on my temperament and personality I might at times find it hard to just let go.
I will always prefer to drive some sense into such people.

Well I suppose u will do that. You re a woman after all.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
austine4real:
oga mi u no well sir,u nid 2 drums of blood
the only person that needs 2 brim-full of some fluid here is Pastor Mrs katherinna ,she needs 2 brim-full of Austin Yoghurt

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by austine4real(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
the only person that needs 2 brim-full of some fluid here is Pastor Mrs katherinna ,she needs 2 brim-full of Austin Yoghurt
stop taking wet weeds bro
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by 12month: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fact is, I understand the OP plight and what she is trying to say.

But you just have to look it at this angle that there will always be trolls, kids and all manner of people on the internet.

I read Dailymail Football UK online every day and I see comments from trolls and kidults even more than the ones on Nairaland

I came to understand that here u pick the meaningful ones and move on
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by IamLEGEND1: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
see all dem woman wrappers coming on here to lick the bìtch's äss.

so what if some comments are not sensible ?

if those kind of comments weren't there, u wouldnt have enjoyed reading through some threads.

so if u want to come on here and play big-brother....pls be my guest.

but stop trying to create some imaginary air of intellectual superiority over the folks here.

i embrace all romancelanders,
both the wacky and pseudo-sensible ones.

SO U either shut up and get on with it or u can deactivate and crawl back into whatever hole it is u came from.

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
who be this one

u just registered, and the first impression u make of urself is like dat of a nagging mad woman who has been seeing her period for 5months without break... and ur here speaking of 'romancelanders' being kids.

like seriously u don't need to surround urself with 'secondary school kids' there are other sections.

what a pompous biiitch. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
austine4real:
stop taking wet weeds bro
wet weed cannot ignite
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
dharay99:

I suppose slap yhu buh
tomorrow hapns to b Sunday. angry

Plz,leave ds section and go to religion section.
oboy d babe na guy ooooooo........
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who be this one

u just registered, and the first impression u make of urself is like dat of a nagging mad woman who has been seeing her period for 5months without break... and ur here speaking of 'romancelanders' being kids.

like seriously u don't need to surround urself with 'secondary school kids' there are other sections.

angie.. D babe na guy oooooooooooo...... I don catch am
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
angie.. D babe na guy oooooooooooo...... I don catch am

lol how u catch am?
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by austine4real(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
wet weed cannot ignite
isokay
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who be this one

Take a look at yourself and carefully analyze your lame comments.
When you are done, reply me and apologize.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol how u catch am?
na blaket. He even has anoda account named zedx
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
na blaket. He even has anoda account named zedx
You sure?
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Foolish old comer trying to gain attention.

Misssclassy are you not tired? undecided
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by McEwen(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Foolish old comer trying to gain attention.

Misssclassy are you not tired? undecided

She needs to get laid ASAP grin grin
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmm.... I see e-warriors in action already. BTW, Welcome Katherinna.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
What makes me pissed is the beautiful ladies are not talking. Only the wowo ones.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by dharay99: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
oboy d babe na guy ooooooo........
daht will make d slap hotter den.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by cvibe2: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Katherina...Welcome on board.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Pinkyberry2(f): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Amatures... tongue
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
katherinna:
Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

You insult a lot, you cuss a lot. You even gang up on yourselves. You hardly make reasonable statements and comments. Gosh! What's up with you people here.

There are only a few people I have come to like. I won't mention names. And there are some I would deal with if the y cross paths with me cause I can't tolerate stupidity.

What's with you'll mehn. I would have registered a while ago, cause I love romantic issues and all, and I love sharing my opinion on relationship stuff and all, but I just noticed there were too many kids here.

But I just created this account yesterday though. I did it because there was this guy I saw, sexkills or something. I liked his comments. The only mature and wise ones I ever saw for a while. So I said to myself if someone like this is on this section then I can be too.

So here I am. My name is katherine but I noticed someone already used that. I tried katherina which is the original spelling of the name and someone already used that so I added an extra n - "katherinna"

So guys I like the way the forum has been programmed and all. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Sexkillz you say ? Yeah he's matured and he does a lot of matured stuff better don't let him knack your akpako , he has a record as a very bad boy offline , if you know what I mean.
Back to the topic , what you see online is totally different from what you see offline , a lot of those you term as being childish are actually very matured people and those that you idolise are really immature in real life.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by negga4al(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the vampire Katherina abi Katherina abi Katherine abi Catherine...?

I guess you got your home coming enjoyable.

Truth is that Nairaland is an alternate reality, you can be what u want to be. So, no one is childish here except to catch fun.

Don't get it twisted newbie!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by funlord(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
katherinna:

grin
katherinna:

No one cares about all this certified tripe you typed! View threads, make a comment, learn a little, battle a bit, flirt randomly, choose not to comment, give advice or just kindly _FUCK OFF!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? / "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! / Hottest Nairalander!stunning,every Nairalander Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.