Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. (3628 Views)

Am New / I Am New Here / I Am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:

"My friend" keep quiet, you think you have basic etiquette and the first thing you do here is rant and judge people

Rant? Judge?
Define both terms and explain expressively how they both relate to my original post.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

I am saying that you are one of those people that act like kids.
Only a kid will make a statement without analyzing it logically.
sharap ur mouth thr.... Did u see ur playmate here...

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by zinachidi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

"Katherina" is bulgarian not french.
so are u from bulgaria grin??
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by zinachidi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nneka123:
story. grin
for the..................? grin

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
sharap ur mouth thr.... Did u see ur playmate here...

I don't engage kids like you, I ignore them.

Peeps like you are way below my strata.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Trut(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
By their response on this thread, you shall know them.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
zinachidi:
so are u from bulgaria grin??
The origin of the name is bulgarian, not that I am from bulgaria.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Afrok(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have one word to say " nah u go tire ooo"...
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by zinachidi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
this is the kinda thread u guys like...cheesy
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
zinachidi:
um gods. grin
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Omotayor123(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
chai!!! Romancelanders no dey change...... ..

Always ready for bashing.....
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
zinachidi:
Roman gods. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by mebad(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Come on now , you don't have to take anything personal. If you don't like a comment , simply scroll down Haba!!!!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by zinachidi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
Roman gods. cheesy cheesy
on point bruh....
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Omotayor123(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:
Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

Wait a minute, are you all teenagers? Cause you'll behave like teenagers.
You insult a lot, you cuss a lot. You even gang up on yourselves. You hardly make reasonable statements and comments. Gosh! What's up with you people here.

There are only a few people I have come to like. I won't mention names. And there are some I would deal with if the y cross paths with me cause I can't tolerate stupidity.

What's with you'll mehn. I would have registered a while ago, cause I love romantic issues and all, and I love sharing my opinion on relationship stuff and all, but I just noticed there were too many kids here.

But I just created this account yesterday though. I did it because there was this guy I saw, sexkills or something. I liked his comments. The only mature and wise ones I ever saw for a while. So I said to myself if someone like this is on this section then I can be too.

So here I am. My name is katherine but I noticed someone already used that. I tried katherina which is the original spelling of the name and someone already used that so I added an extra n - "katherinna"

So guys I like the way the forum has been programmed and all. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Well, that's all for now.
it's better you carry your bags and leave this section....

Other section say religion section might welcome you with open hands...

Romance landers will always behave as such...

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by MzzTega(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Too some extent,i got to understand the Op's plight.
Girl,don't take anything here into heart.
Its just a forum,a faceless one at that!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by MzzTega(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
To some extent,i got to understand the Op's plight.
Girl,don't take anything here into heart.
Its just a forum,a faceless one at that!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Katherina, the doppelganger of vampire ELENA grin

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
it's better you carry your bags and leave this section....

Other section say religion section might welcome you with open hands...
Romance landers will always behave as such...
Well, that's why I haven't registered for a while. I will just know how I do my thing from now sha.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
mebad:
Come on now , you don't have to take anything personal. If you don't like a comment , simply scroll down Haba!!!!

I am not taking anything personal. I am just expressing in detail, how I feel.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by mrpackager(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ OP.......come on !!!!. yhu dont need to take them serious ...........

*****Even the anoying/insultive comments most of them make undecided they dare NOT do that in real life(i mean Face2face grin

#NL being giving some peepz FAKE LIVER

My advice you don't jus give a bleeping dam about it cool

Thanks wink

pakageoflife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by SkinnyDude(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
FVCK U SIDE WAY! You Cant Juss Fell Down From The Sky And Start Tellin Us How To Behave..
Once Again, Fvck You. Doggy Style Oh!

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by borntolead: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

My point exactly. Too many kidults( adults that behave like kids) here.
There was a thread I saw yesterday where someone asked a sensible question. But guess what? The first 5 replies where just basic rubbish.
I was like, is this a section for secondary school students.
katherinna:

Yes you are right in a way. But based on my temperament and personality I might at times find it hard to just let go.
I will always prefer to drive some sense into such people.

for the fact that you reply all post shows you are one

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by boynigeria(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:
Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

You insult a lot, you cuss a lot. You even gang up on yourselves. You hardly make reasonable statements and comments. Gosh! What's up with you people here.

There are only a few people I have come to like. I won't mention names. And there are some I would deal with if the y cross paths with me cause I can't tolerate stupidity.

What's with you'll mehn. I would have registered a while ago, cause I love romantic issues and all, and I love sharing my opinion on relationship stuff and all, but I just noticed there were too many kids here.

But I just created this account yesterday though. I did it because there was this guy I saw, sexkills or something. I liked his comments. The only mature and wise ones I ever saw for a while. So I said to myself if someone like this is on this section then I can be too.

So here I am. My name is katherine but I noticed someone already used that. I tried katherina which is the original spelling of the name and someone already used that so I added an extra n - "katherinna"

So guys I like the way the forum has been programmed and all. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Well, that's all for now.
who asked for this dumpdump's opinion or approval

its beat them or join dem, not try to show ure beta dan them and then joining them too. shows ure not just childish, ure a also fooolishly proud person who thinks hes much beta dan others

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by austine4real(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Singing u'r welcom,we'r hppy 2 av,hppy 2 u u'r welcm we'r hppy 2 meet u Pour sp3rms on Op's head.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

"Katherina" is bulgarian not french.
this one wan dey come finish guys for here ni o,mummy are you trying to teach us lessons here?
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
austine4real:
Singing u'r welcom,we'r hppy 2 av,hppy 2 u
u'r welcm we'r hppy 2 meet u
Pour sp3rms on Op's head.
op na Bulgarian,she wan chop sperm with burger, grin she needs a cup full of austine's yoghurt in her mouth,katherinna my guy wan see you o,he wan use your head as a cum deposit,but I tell am say make he help you by making Burger out of it
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by austine4real(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
op na Bulgarian,she wan chop sperm with burger, grin she needs a cup full of austine's yoghurt in her mouth,katherinna my guy wan see you o,he wan use your head as a cum deposit,but I tell am say make he help you by making Burger out of it
oga mi u no well sir,u nid 2 drums of blood
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
See this one o. So just to be noticed, you had to make a thread for it. Easy o. Madam maturity.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
borntolead:

for the fact that you reply all post shows you are one

Don't be silly. I replied because I wanted to clarify on most of their stupid comments and give them a piece of my mind.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:
See this one o. So just to be noticed, you had to make a thread for it. Easy o. Madam maturity.

Please keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.

How else do you want me to voice out my opinion if not by creating a thread. Tell me, how else?
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by NoMoreTrolling: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:
[size=3pt]Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

Well, that's all for now.[/size]

How long before you get tired, before your energy wanes?

You must really fancy yourself a super woman to take on all the stupidity nairaland has to offer.

Well, I wish you good luck in your endeavours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? / "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! / Hottest Nairalander!stunning,every Nairalander Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.