Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? (856 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by oyelsj(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Generally, I believe that life is too short to dwell on certain things.
I hate break ups because the consequences are usually distasteful especially when the u're the one who has been ditched.
Earlier in the day, I had an argument with a friend about this issue. He stated that if you really care about your ex, you'll do every possible thing to get her back.
I see the logic in what he said but then what's the point wasting so much energy and time on someone who has DECIDED to walk away?
Nairalanders, what are your opinions on this?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by ZedX6: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
It depends on the individual. Some people cannot live without their ex. They'll rather clutch on to their past than moving ahead into the future.

No time for such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by justmag(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just remember he or she is an EX for a reason.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by daben1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Let you 'ex' be your ex and go for a future 'ex'
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by elantraceey(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
There's a reason the relationship ended in the first place , if it was your fault and now you're repentant then you can go back to her and ask for forgiveness, if she agrees good for you two but if she doesn't then life goes on.

But if the fault was hers and she's adamant for a change I really don't see what you can do there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by xynerise: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Go after an ex who doesn't want you? Guy, na wa you o
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by Olami90: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm. It depend on wot caused d break up.

Buh as for me, It wld b foolish of me to go bak to any ex because I must av done evryfin possible to keep d relationship. I live by principles.
If she is bigger dan d relationship to av left, dats d end of her chapter.
She simply doesn't deserve me.

#mi o raye oshi
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
It should depend on the circumstance leading to the break up and the effect it had on both party. Did someone felt deeply heartbroken and what's the guarantee the scenario won't repeat itself again?.

Let's assume a girl dump a guy because he doesn't have money or spend on her, or he's a 2mins man or a flirt. He must have remediate what ever situation that led to their breaking up before seeking to want the ex back. And vice versa. Otherwise, there's no point.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
this is why they are called "ex"…because U r supposed to X them out of ur lyf... grin
I don't go back with my ex coz its not worth it, for me lyf is meant moving forward no U-turn…when I'm done,its over baby tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
What if you end up being disgraced? Well, it depends on individuals and there's always a cogent reason for breaking up. tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm. Nawa oooh, why una de like bring up dis ex issue?

*relationships and marriages are two different things.

*if u apply the principles of marriages in relationships, then there won't be any need to break up.

Now all of u saying "ex" is "ex". I want u all to answer dis question, that reason why u broke up with ur bf/gf in ur "relationship" if it were to be in your "marriage" will u divorce him/her?

*don't get me wrong, I still maintained that relationship/dating is different from marriage, because of the differences and principles applied to each of them.

*in marriage as we have known, it Is for better for worse, in marriage, there are certain things u will consider b4 u can go for divorce, eg kids. In marriages there are times couples don't love each other, their are times they are @ each others neck, but they still stay put and fight to finish it well.

*if it were to be in relationships were u re free to leave anytime u want, were there I nothing to hold u back, were u don't put extra efforts to see things work out for good, when u don't have patience to see if it will really work.

*as a lady, if u happened to be a baby mama to ur bf,(u re both happy to have the baby together but aint married) how often or how easy would u discard him on light provocation and misunderstanding?

*as a guy, u happen to get ur gf pregnant b4 marriage, and u two were so happy together for the new baby, u were not regretting it, how easy or often will u dump her on slight provocation or misunderstanding?

*consider all these b4 u call ur "ex" a devil whom u don't ever remember for the good times u both shared in the past. Mum said "always be thankful and be happy for those people who made u laff @ some point in ur life because its not easy to be happy and someone caused that happiness" I don't know were she got that from, but that's the truth.

*and the last is, please, u guys should stop bringing thi very issues of "EX" this "EX" that, please, I want to enjoy my singlehood 4 something without regrets. Btw, I still love my ex wey de do runs for fun. I want her back but my EGO I still on the high side.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by godoluwa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
let ur ex be ur ex. running after ur ex will makes u more bitter. thinking much about ur ex will give u psychological problem. 4get ur past & plan how to manage d future
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2015
Dude, if the sex was good, an ex could definitely be a next.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by sarmiie(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Depends on the x and y.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by Afrok(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Getting a Y is easier than going after an Ex, so, i'll settle for Yundecided...
Re: Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
my ex just put to birth for another g,just because I relocate, but hey listen...I go fucck you whenever we meet was what I told her,naso she giggle...And yes,I go fcukk her real bad.#true#

(1) (Reply)

Still On Crazy Fashion: Ladies, Would You Rock This? / See What The Nigerian Ladies Are Crazy About / Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.